The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My experience as a part-time modelling as a bride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
Sorry guys, I'm woth my boss, Albeet now, will updated later if got time....
Ouuch...no Albert..
Wow !!...tis happened last nite ...wat was yr notti boss Albert doing to u sis ???? ...u seem to be so glued to him the last few days

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-06-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sorry guys, I'm woth my boss, Albeet now, will updated later if got time....
Ouuch...no Albert..
Sis got A1bird and leave the room of bros here, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates.
Old 22-06-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
joannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud of

June 22.

Old 22-06-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BrownBlackBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannelee View Post
June 22.

Sis, every day is no panty day for you
Old 22-06-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

a pic of your no panty day

Quote:
Originally Posted by joannelee View Post
June 22.

Old 22-06-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Well,
I can confirm that my wifey, cecelialee is pamtyless.. she pull up her dress when she reach home..and let me licked her..with smell with Albert sperm still in her pussy.
I ask her did he shoot inside, she said yes..omg there goes my slutty wife getting fuck by her lover, as I lick her pussy, she moan and called out Albert, I beh tahan and slide my hard dick inside her chee bye with Albert sperm still inside .she kiss me as I ramped her hard, we frenched as last lost couple
She said that she want to be with Albert as her daughter is staying with him now..

To be continue

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 22-06-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatzupplow View Post
Wow, sis - you trying to make another baby with Albert?

So jealous of him… is he pinching your nipples for being naughty and logging in and to tell us…. Don’t worry he will sayang you all over in a while then you will let him enjoy your lovely juicy pussy…
Yes bro,
I'm glued to him till now still having great sex with him..I did told hubby that I want to be with him as my daughter is working with him .hubby said he's 9k if I feel the need, I told hubby I will go back on weekend to make up with him..

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 22-06-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah sis, pantyless and glued to Albert and tempt us with great sex…
Do you tell him all the sex you are having…. Maybe I should be a photographer instead of contractor liao… I can see career go straight up, but need to put in HARD work….

Quote:
Yes bro,
I'm glued to him till now still having great sex with him..I did told hubby that I want to be with him as my daughter is working with him .hubby said he's 9k if I feel the need, I told hubby I will go back on weekend to make up with him..
Old 22-06-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Double shot, very strong brew… some more she walk Albert’s sperm in her pussy, is it dripping onto her legs…

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Well,
I can confirm that my wifey, cecelialee is pamtyless.. she pull up her dress when she reach home..and let me licked her..with smell with Albert sperm still in her pussy.
I ask her did he shoot inside, she said yes..omg there goes my slutty wife getting fuck by her lover, as I lick her pussy, she moan and called out Albert, I beh tahan and slide my hard dick inside her chee bye with Albert sperm still inside .she kiss me as I ramped her hard, we frenched as last lost couple
She said that she want to be with Albert as her daughter is staying with him now..

To be continue
Old 23-06-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Wow the twist than weekdays you hubby how to resolve??

Quote:
Yes bro,
Old 23-06-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Wow the twist than weekdays you hubby how to resolve??
Hubby is free for other five days with different pussies, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 26-06-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My bridal gown modelling when I was 3 mths, pregnant.
Hi sister, how many years ago was this? Will you also please share pics of your pregnant belly? I'm sure you look beautiful.
Old 26-06-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
Hi sister, how many years ago was this? Will you also please share pics of your pregnant belly? I'm sure you look beautiful.
Wonderful suggestion, cheers!
Old 27-06-2021, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
This photo was taken 15 yrs ago...sorry, Albert didn't take any oft naked pregnant body, he only want to keep it to himself, even up to 6 month into my pregnancy, we still have sex.. doing doggie and he did shoot in..he said, 2hay difference does it make..

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 27-06-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
ITreport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story, please keep going sis!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1