The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
asewong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

It is a fantastic story, enjoy reading it!
Old 15-06-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of light

For 5 minutes, she tested my patience. there was nothing. no walking sound just the nimble sound of the game and as the snake must be getting longer on her screen...so was my cock getting bigger.....waiting.

the waiting became longer, unbearable and just while i was about to rage on the risk this girl was taking by sitting outside the door, i wanted to rush out and pull her in and grab her. as my hands moved to the knob of the door, i heard footsteps.....i froze at the sound coming from below stairs and getting closer....then a giggle. then another, and then i realized to my shock...

there wasn't just one giggle.....was I hearing it right...there were giggle(s). and not from the same source. I pinned my ear to the door and unmistakably, the 2nd sound was Z's. I froze. I was real hard, excited, but i froze. My risk of being jailed, arrested , killed, shot just grew exponentially with these bimbos.

The snake game had stopped, the mild footsteps now were heard moving closer and then a knock on the door mixed with giggles.

i waited and then another knock. now it was my turn to play with rock hard cock. knock and another and another. then silence. then the phone rang and it gave me away because i knew they would know from the ring, the phone is right next to the door and I'm standing right behind.

I cancelled the call and opened the door. they walked in and i inhaled the cheap but sexy perfumes as i shut the door behind them, they turned around. L in attractive white top body hugging top with tight grey pencil skirt with mid high heels while Z was in a black mini skirt with slight glitter accentuating her ass and short legs along with light blue blouse with a button open. both of them tilted their head and smiled and my cock never seemed to stop growing from those smiles. It looked like a start of a POV.

L & Z: Hello bossssssss! they said in sync.
i got jolted from my daze.
Me: L you were with your hubby and off day, what did you tell your hubby you are doing. and Z I'm very disappointed, you were on MC.
L gave me a wink with a killing smile and
Z: sick for you lah sir
L: hahahahahahaha
Z: I'm so sorry to lie to you boss but wanted to surprise you....
Me: shut up. and you want me to fire Maya while she works alone in the store ?
L: huh!
Z: we can do better sales than her. she is only physical presence in the store.
L: and we physically present for you, sir.
Z: yes sir, i'm so sorry .....
....and with that she bent down on her knees and moved towards me taking me by surprise as my back hits the door and put her hands on my thighs and pressed her cheeks on my crotch and rubbedher face all over my hard on thru the jeans Z: i'm so sorry so sorry boss hmmmmmm.....sorry sorryyy....aah i missed this so much.
Before i could react.......

Z: i'm so sorry so sorry boss hmmmmmm.....sorry sorry....aah i missed this so much.
I could already feel the cum building in my cock while my jeans got even tighter.

Before i could react...L flung her bag to the sofa and plunged at me and had her wet wild tongue in my mouth in no time. Despite the shock and pounding in my brain, i grabbed her sexy ass and i was now tasting and diving in my tongue into hers and tasting the sweet nectar and while my whole living room was filled with our kisses and puch puch sound and ahhhhhs and the ooohssss, it was overtaken by zzzzzzzziiiiiiippppppppppp coming from down and as L & I kissed and licked each other's lips, face and all that we could, the saliva dripped down our chins falling on Z's face who by now had my whole cock into her mouth and staring at us. My knees felt weak and then a POP sound of my cock popping out of Z's lips took over the other sweet noises and we all broke into laughter.

Last edited by jazzyhunk1000; 15-06-2021 at 08:31 PM.
Old 15-06-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

jazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of lightjazzyhunk1000 is a glorious beacon of light

sorry i'm always slow

Last edited by jazzyhunk1000; 15-06-2021 at 08:32 PM.
Old 15-06-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
livepool2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro. Thanks for nice update!
Old 15-06-2021, 08:27 PM
Samster

thank you. hope to be regular but could be tough. will try harder.
Old 16-06-2021, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
oneisit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please share more, support your thread TS
Old 16-06-2021, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Pastori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story, camping here for more
Old 17-06-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for continuing writing.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 18-06-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
SalahGhaly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share bro, please continue
Old 20-06-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Damn good sharing

TS do update more, as close as you can to your memory, good to read overseas sexperience.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 22-06-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
prcsyts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, support !!
Old 19-08-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

i think i should continue....

My knees felt weak and then a POP sound of my cock popping out of Z's lips took over the other sweet noises and we all broke into laughter...

.....with that pop, Z stood up and and both the girls decided to torture me with their licking all over my face, lips, ears neck while L's hands played with my balls, Z's fingers were on my wet cock head which was giving me shivers. i don't think i was ready for my first threesome.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
For 5 minutes, she tested my patience. there was nothing. no walking sound just the nimble sound of the game and as the snake must be getting longer on her screen...so was my cock getting bigger.....waiting.

the waiting became longer, unbearable and just while i was about to rage on the risk this girl was taking by sitting outside the door, i wanted to rush out and pull her in and grab her. as my hands moved to the knob of the door, i heard footsteps.....i froze at the sound coming from below stairs and getting closer....then a giggle. then another, and then i realized to my shock...

there wasn't just one giggle.....was I hearing it right...there were giggle(s). and not from the same source. I pinned my ear to the door and unmistakably, the 2nd sound was Z's. I froze. I was real hard, excited, but i froze. My risk of being jailed, arrested , killed, shot just grew exponentially with these bimbos.

The snake game had stopped, the mild footsteps now were heard moving closer and then a knock on the door mixed with giggles.

i waited and then another knock. now it was my turn to play with rock hard cock. knock and another and another. then silence. then the phone rang and it gave me away because i knew they would know from the ring, the phone is right next to the door and I'm standing right behind.

I cancelled the call and opened the door. they walked in and i inhaled the cheap but sexy perfumes as i shut the door behind them, they turned around. L in attractive white top body hugging top with tight grey pencil skirt with mid high heels while Z was in a black mini skirt with slight glitter accentuating her ass and short legs along with light blue blouse with a button open. both of them tilted their head and smiled and my cock never seemed to stop growing from those smiles. It looked like a start of a POV.

L & Z: Hello bossssssss! they said in sync.
i got jolted from my daze.
Me: L you were with your hubby and off day, what did you tell your hubby you are doing. and Z I'm very disappointed, you were on MC.
L gave me a wink with a killing smile and
Z: sick for you lah sir
L: hahahahahahaha
Z: I'm so sorry to lie to you boss but wanted to surprise you....
Me: shut up. and you want me to fire Maya while she works alone in the store ?
L: huh!
Z: we can do better sales than her. she is only physical presence in the store.
L: and we physically present for you, sir.
Z: yes sir, i'm so sorry .....
....and with that she bent down on her knees and moved towards me taking me by surprise as my back hits the door and put her hands on my thighs and pressed her cheeks on my crotch and rubbedher face all over my hard on thru the jeans Z: i'm so sorry so sorry boss hmmmmmm.....sorry sorryyy....aah i missed this so much.
Before i could react.......

Z: i'm so sorry so sorry boss hmmmmmm.....sorry sorry....aah i missed this so much.
I could already feel the cum building in my cock while my jeans got even tighter.

Before i could react...L flung her bag to the sofa and plunged at me and had her wet wild tongue in my mouth in no time. Despite the shock and pounding in my brain, i grabbed her sexy ass and i was now tasting and diving in my tongue into hers and tasting the sweet nectar and while my whole living room was filled with our kisses and puch puch sound and ahhhhhs and the ooohssss, it was overtaken by zzzzzzzziiiiiiippppppppppp coming from down and as L & I kissed and licked each other's lips, face and all that we could, the saliva dripped down our chins falling on Z's face who by now had my whole cock into her mouth and staring at us. My knees felt weak and then a POP sound of my cock popping out of Z's lips took over the other sweet noises and we all broke into laughter.
Old 19-08-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyhunk1000 View Post
i think i should continue....

My knees felt weak and then a POP sound of my cock popping out of Z's lips took over the other sweet noises and we all broke into laughter...

.....with that pop, Z stood up and and both the girls decided to torture me with their licking all over my face, lips, ears neck while L's hands played with my balls, Z's fingers were on my wet cock head which was giving me shivers. i don't think i was ready for my first threesome.....
Yes please continue writing, cheers!
Old 19-08-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 2
flamingo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflamingo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

enjoying reading it
Old 19-08-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 2
meninblack2 is one of the Best!meninblack2 is one of the Best!meninblack2 is one of the Best!meninblack2 is one of the Best!

fantastic story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1