The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 21-06-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Elvin1993 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTangOx View Post
Been regularly going for this massage lady. Maybe bros here already know her. Just trying to help her as she told me business is slow. Her massage skill is really tip top.

Bros who need massage with strength can pm me and she is OWO.
Bro can pm ctc?tq bro
Old 22-06-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 23
neinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by neinei View Post
it is supposed to "heat up" ur body and let ur 气 to be more 顺 travelling in ur body. my personal take is that i feel more energised and wake up lesser times to pee. side effect is.... my morning glory really disturbing. argh!
juz signed up a package with the lady boss on 艾灸
i must say the soothing and hard massage is enticing and i see my didi waking up in glory every morning is the after effects of 艾灸
it is a machine that infuses the 艾草 essence into ur body and revitalise ur 气 which i felt useful
again, this is legit massage, cupping and guasha
Old 23-06-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
zoom200 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Warm up bro, a few more rounds (-:
Can roam everywhere after a few rounds and better service
Old 25-06-2021, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoom200 View Post
Can roam everywhere after a few rounds and better service
Few more rounds can fj?
Old 26-06-2021, 04:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 15
max50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of lightmax50 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayamduck View Post
Went for massage with this syt the second time. Very hot, fair smooth skin, slim body and nice boobs. Can suck boobs and roam her body and she suck my nips. What more to ask for?I can understand why sometimes she don’t allow much for others, see she have to deal with some ah Beng older men I think also is tough, imagine syt daughter or sister have to service these disgusting men who probably roam their body rough and want to suck their boobs hard, i think if u them u also won’t allow.
Bro can share?
Old 26-06-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went for massage with this syt the second time. Very hot, fair smooth skin, slim body and nice boobs. Can suck boobs and roam her body and she suck my nips. What more to ask for?I can understand why sometimes she don’t allow much for others, see she have to deal with some ah Beng older men I think also is tough, imagine syt daughter or sister have to service these disgusting men who probably roam their body rough and want to suck their boobs hard, i think if u them u also won’t allow.
I am the disgusting old ah beng who is dirty and rough.
After I sucked their pink nipple hard hard with my oily mouth until her face distorted,
I will choke them with my dick and slap it on their syt face

Last edited by piichai; 26-06-2021 at 05:16 PM.
Old 26-06-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I am the disgusting old ah beng who is dirty and rough.
I usu choke them with my dick and slap it on their syt face
Haha bro piichai got the right spirit. C'mon who gives a fuck about this syt being daughter of someone else. This is the price to pay for quick easy money. Lucky she is born with pretty face and hot body so at least has the choice to do this current job.
Old 26-06-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 4
nairnair2424 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynairnair2424 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bros, I would like to ask if anyone has been to Alvin Spa at upper Paya Lebar road? What do you think of this place?
Old 26-06-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairnair2424 View Post
Hey bros, I would like to ask if anyone has been to Alvin Spa at upper Paya Lebar road? What do you think of this place?
The place is so Alvin lor
Old 27-06-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
Few more rounds can fj?
Go and find out bro ... the hunt and the prize.
Old 28-06-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Go and find out bro ... the hunt and the prize.
Haha yes she is like the forbidden fruit for that few individuals only. Takes chemistry and/or money to unlock more accessibilities and prizes.

Definitely the go-to ML if you are into scoring ML dates and the ultimate sense of achievement in the final insertion.
Old 28-06-2021, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
After I sucked their pink nipple hard hard with my oily mouth until her face distorted,
I will choke them with my dick and slap it on their syt face
Hard core rough act, am sure the syt will love it ..
Old 29-06-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried Revitalise spa near eunos mrt? Or maybe called xin tao spa now. Some time ago got one ML called qiqi which do slow tease on asshole and massage was sensual. Found out she gone back already.
Old 29-06-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Anyone tried Revitalise spa near eunos mrt? Or maybe called xin tao spa now. Some time ago got one ML called qiqi which do slow tease on asshole and massage was sensual. Found out she gone back already.
This one no more since Feb/Mar 2020 at start of covid lockdown.

It is operated under differnt name now. you can find the well discussed luck viet here.

I do miss RV as it was my weekly lunch fix for bbbj rotating between the gals (qiqi, vivi, candy, angel, yoyo, yang yang). Now all gone bah

yang yang was under a staple with the name taozi after that. dont know if she still aroumd as well
Old 29-06-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
CooolCoool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Massage there are pretty decent, milf though. Went there a few times for a good rub down but stopped going back ever since one lady took my friend $100 and did not change him back $50.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread