The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
rapha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Instagram FWB

Here’s a narration of how an Instagram friend became a FWB. I have been an audience on SBF for a long time but this is my first time writing. Do pardon me if the story gets dry here and there. I will try to make it juicy here and in real life (wink)

The encounter
I am on many sneaker groups and one day I was scrolling through for a new pair of sneakers, I chanced upon a member posting of herself. Okay, she has a good collection of sneakers but also, she has a really hot figure. Out of curiosity I clicked into her profile and linked to her Instagram page.

Guess what, it was a private page HAHA. Determined to see more, I decided to click on ‘Follow’ to try my luck.

I went on with my life and sort of forgotten about it when I was drowned in work. A little bit about myself, I'm single in my 30s working as a realtor for about 10 years since I ORD.

After 3 days, I got a notification on my phone that XXX (her IG handle) has accepted your request to follow. I was excited and began looking through her profile. Okay she is hot! She not only have a pair of legs that go for miles but her boobs are huge. Best part, she's generous to share about them on her IG. I had a good time scrolling through. Also I realised, she is a mother of 2.

Coincidentally, she posted a photo of her new pair of sneakers on IG Story so I sent a message commenting on her sneakers and how hard it was to cop. Surprisingly she replied and we started chatting from there. For the simplicity and privacy, she will be known as T. From then on, we have been chatting everyday on IG. Through our conversations, I will always look out for opportunities for little teasing here and there.

Do let me know if you guys want me to keep on the story!
Old 16-06-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Sexeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Instagram FWB

Alright.. pitching my tent for more. .
Old 16-06-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

A female sneaker head in such a small community is not a lot. Since she set her insta in private makes it even less harder to ID.

Anyway, CAMPING for story!
Old 16-06-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Bitecoin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 17-06-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky click, cheers!
Old 17-06-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
mugxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Promising start TS! Camping too
Old 20-06-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Camping for more! =)
Old 20-06-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Good start keep them coming
Old 20-06-2021, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
FARKIVE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update too
Old 20-06-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of

Story telling time! Wow you make me want to use instagram hahaha
Old 20-06-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 13
GordonGekko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff TS
Old 21-06-2021, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
ChowTB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGekko View Post
Great stuff TS
Fully agreed
Old 22-06-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 13
rapha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry for the late update! Super busy at work! Anyway, enjoy!

First meet up
After chatting for a few weeks, I have been looking for opportunities to ask her out for a meal but sadly our schedule was clashing until one fine morning.

As usual I was chatting with her in the morning.
Me: Good morning babe
T: Good morning! ☀️

Me: Did you eat?
T: No, mood not very good today, quarreled with my husband last night
T: You eat up ya..
Me: You need to eat, I’ll buy you something ok? See you in 20 mins.
T: Huh don’t need la don’t want to mafan you

Actually I was already going out to office and I know that her office is quite near mine. I drove faster to swing by to the nearest Starbucks near her office to get what she always eat for breakfast and her favourite drink.

Me: Babe I’m downstairs, come down?
T: Huh wow you really came?? Oh my I feel so bad, Okok hang on I’m coming down now.

(5 mins later, I see her walking towards me, she was wearing a blouse top that was tight enough to see her boobs bouncing as she walked towards me and that pencil skirt she wore, wow that butt!)

Me: Hello! Here’s your breakfast delivery! 😷
T: Hello! We finally meet and I feel so bad for making you come all this way.
Me: Haha doesn’t matter, as long as I can cheer you up!
T: Have you ate?
Me: Not yet, I will grab something later
T: Silly boy, next time don’t come, I’ll be fine myself
Me: Well, if I can cheer you up, this little effort is really worth it.
Me: Shall I walk you back to office?
T: Okay!
(Reached office lobby)
T: Okay I’m going up, you eat up ok don’t go hungry.
Me: Don’t worry, I will eat
T: Hey…
She proceeds to give me a hug! OMG I can really feel her boobs and I’m sure she felt my hardon too.
T: Thank yoI for making my day better my dear
Me: Thank YOU too
T: Next time my treat ok?

I’m already looking forward to the next meet up already!
Old 22-06-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story.
Waiting for the next instalment.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 22-06-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

What's the size of her boobs? Got Amy Yip asset?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1