The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-07-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Maybe because old Unkle like me are a lot more unlikely to go for low playability vanilla as it’s not value for money.
Not to mention sometimes really hard to clicked without young vanilla too.
Is it? I’ve always had the impression lao unkers tend to have more body pains and aches, and their libido not as powderful as before, so they prefer finding xmm for good massage and company, rather than engage in hot and steamy sessions..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-07-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
heraldsleep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.net/melody-mas...lth-treatment/

I'm wondering if anyone else has got bad experience this this ML.

So apparently I've tried to book for for a long time but she seems to be always fully booked.
Finally when I managed to do so, she did a last minute bait and switch telling me she had to attend to an emergency and her colleague is taking over. I did not take up her offer.

The subsequent attempt to book were not lucky as I had stomachache and had to cancel. I cannot imagine going for massage and shooting shit literally at MLs.

Finally, the 3rd time wasn't a charm as she was whiny throughout the session and lamented I needed much more Nuru gel cuz of my size.

I'm just thinking if MLs are more entitled once they think they are some epic Ang pai. Any Bros with similar experience with her or others?
Old 07-07-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bubuchachalol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by heraldsleep View Post

So apparently I've tried to book for for a long time but she seems to be always fully booked.
Finally when I managed to do so, she did a last minute bait and switch telling me she had to attend to an emergency and her colleague is taking over. I did not take up her offer.

The subsequent attempt to book were not lucky as I had stomachache and had to cancel. I cannot imagine going for massage and shooting shit literally at MLs.

Finally, the 3rd time wasn't a charm as she was whiny throughout the session and lamented I needed much more Nuru gel cuz of my size.

I'm just thinking if MLs are more entitled once they think they are some epic Ang pai. Any Bros with similar experience with her or others?
Apparently, according to many people here, she can be quite moody. But the 10 plus times I visited her (when she was in lavander) I never faced any issues... Think she quite liked me actually.

Never actually managed to up her like many people claimed to have, though it's probably more because it wasn't quite my thing (very happy with rub & tug, with a bit of grabbing here and there) and I never really tried to.
Old 07-07-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Is it? I’ve always had the impression lao unkers tend to have more body pains and aches, and their libido not as powderful as before, so they prefer finding xmm for good massage and company, rather than engage in hot and steamy sessions..
Must also factor in wives of old uncles have lower needs, so no matter how low uncle libido, store too long also buay tahan, so must find xmm release powerfully

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 07-07-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Maybe cuz enough regulars so no need to bother to properly service new customers le bah. Ah well, just my luck. Good for you brother, no need to Kenna shit experience
Old 07-07-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Maybe cuz enough regulars so no need to bother to properly service new customers le bah. Ah well, just my luck. Good for you brother, no need to Kenna shit experience
Hmmm maybe can try again I suppose? I kinda liked her actually to be honest.

Pity the East is a little too far out for me.
Old 07-07-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Frankly bro, pay is to enjoy the experience. Some MLs are bad with the massage, but the whole session was good cuz u get to relax and enjoy the small talk. Some don't talk, but give u solid relaxing rub.

After 2 strikes like this I really scared le. Bait and switch + whiny and mehhh massage

So yeah, thanks for your reply. Conclusion is bad luck since I didn't recome regular earlier than u
Old 07-07-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Frankly bro, pay is to enjoy the experience. Some MLs are bad with the massage, but the whole session was good cuz u get to relax and enjoy the small talk. Some don't talk, but give u solid relaxing rub.

After 2 strikes like this I really scared le. Bait and switch + whiny and mehhh massage

So yeah, thanks for your reply. Conclusion is bad luck since I didn't recome regular earlier than u
Well, fair enough. Chemistry does matter I suppose. Happy hunting!
Old 07-07-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Recently only went to MP, wanted to find homebased and someone new for me and there isn't much choices now. Msg QiQi booking was good to go 2 hours later

https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-qi-qi/

Location is a Nice SA apartment, no fuss on entry. Looks wise is ok, almost 90% as photo. What is not shown on photo are the droopy boobs (B+) and slight fats around the waist, overall a mid 20s outspoken ah lian demeanor with ok body. Also, she is quite tall and probably under declared her height, should be around 1.65.

Service wise is not really there, an average massage and very standard sensual skills which is a tame bbbj and hj, did not prevent south roaming but body position indicates some sort of defense in place. Not sure how i actually clocked over an hour when i left but overall felt the action portion to be quite short and not exciting enough. Probably i would enjoy a FJ session with her more then a massage session. Supposedly leaving by the end of the month.

Overall : 6/10
Old 07-07-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

How she look in real life? Her photos actually quite gum me, but scared too different from real person. Can share look and figure?

There are chio milf who well maintain, and some like hawker auntie...
Old 07-07-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
Recently only went to MP, wanted to find homebased and someone new for me and there isn't much choices now. Msg QiQi booking was good to go 2 hours later

https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-qi-qi/

Location is a Nice SA apartment, no fuss on entry. Looks wise is ok, almost 90% as photo. What is not shown on photo are the droopy boobs (B+) and slight fats around the waist, overall a mid 20s outspoken ah lian demeanor with ok body. Also, she is quite tall and probably under declared her height, should be around 1.65.

Service wise is not really there, an average massage and very standard sensual skills which is a tame bbbj and hj, did not prevent south roaming but body position indicates some sort of defense in place. Not sure how i actually clocked over an hour when i left but overall felt the action portion to be quite short and not exciting enough. Probably i would enjoy a FJ session with her more then a massage session. Supposedly leaving by the end of the month.

Overall : 6/10
This one is not so good. Tried before and honestly one of those session I want to forget. And felt she's not genuine at all, abit fake kind. If you're sensitive then please skip.
Old 07-07-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
wanton00 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Sorry for the noob question bros but can anyone tell me what this audi tt website is? Only know of SLG and as most bros have mentioned, pickings are rather slim at moment. Could always do with more choices. Thanks in advance!
Old 07-07-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
How she look in real life? Her photos actually quite gum me, but scared too different from real person. Can share look and figure?

There are chio milf who well maintain, and some like hawker auntie...
Let's just say I was not wow-ed by her from my 3rd attempt to book her. Which is puzzling since I check so much rave reviews before I started to camp.
Maybe bait and switch Ed, maybe didn't make up, or she was just tired/irritated that day when I finally met her. U try Liao then see lo
Old 07-07-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Ah thanks for the heads up bro. Her relisting dropped the (MP) tag so I thought she finally got her own place. Awfully shady of the admin if she is indeed still at a MP. Will text her and check.

Update: texted and confirmed with her that she's operating out of a condo now. Did some homework and will not be going for her though due to multiple negative comments about her on this thread.
She doubled booked me and expect me to wait for her in the house with another dude also in it. Was so out off I hasked her to refund me $50 and I left without finishing. Been unlucky with the bookings after Covid19
Old 07-07-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
She doubled booked me and expect me to wait for her in the house with another dude also in it. Was so out off I hasked her to refund me $50 and I left without finishing. Been unlucky with the bookings after Covid19
Habits of the MP based ML ba. 10 out of 10 double or triple booked so they can earn double or triple tips in the same hour. Jerking many dicks in the same hour by short change, excuses to go toilet, etc etc. In home environment, they are up to the same tricks I guess.

Got once kenna triple booked by an FL in PP, so open nowhere to go so in the end gave up. Foolishly asked to wait half hour then discovered that FL triple booked another slot. Sibei jialat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1