The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pretty Pubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Yes according to my research Pretty Pubs are gaining momentum in Chiang Mai these days!

I love clubbing in Chiang Mai because you don't get charged corkage for bringing your own bottle in most places.
Yes right, most smaller pub dun charge but the bigger pub charge only 200 baht......I always bring own bottle to pub or resto

You got plan to CM mai? if come must jio me ya
Old 04-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
You got plan to CM mai? if come must jio me ya
No plans yet as it's always cheaper for me to fly to Bangkok via Singapore or Hong Kong.

I've recently started to use KLIA 2 for my last minute Asian flights.
Price is damn cheap if happen to have promotion.

KLIA 2 to CNX [AirAsia] 14/10/14, S$53.47 one way/all inclusive!
Very tempting leh!
Singapore bros can use this option if want to visit Chiang Mai.
SilkAir is rip off and Thai Airways not economical for poor man like me!

Will keep your offer in mind.
Old 04-10-2014, 06:57 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chiang Mai

Quote:
No plans yet as it's always cheaper for me to fly to Bangkok via Singapore or Hong Kong.

I've recently started to use KLIA 2 for my last minute Asian flights.
Price is damn cheap if happen to have promotion.

KLIA 2 to CNX [AirAsia] 14/10/14, S$53.47 one way/all inclusive!
Very tempting leh!
Singapore bros can use this option if want to visit Chiang Mai.
SilkAir is rip off and Thai Airways not economical for poor man like me!

Will keep your offer in mind.
Thanks for info, in fact trying to make a booking back to sg this week and think will use KL to transit instead of Bkk
Old 04-10-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Chiang Mai

Quote:
Thanks for info, in fact trying to make a booking back to sg this week and think will use KL to transit instead of Bkk
From Kuala Lumpur either take plane or coach back to Singapore.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...KL to transit instead of Bkk
With KLIA2 now, probably worth to check out your home connection instead of via krungthep (vs direct Tiger/SAir). Especially AA promo sounds no brainer.

Thank goodness, it's no more the old darned LCCT -more like a bus terminal, with crowded, awful facility. I did CNX connection last year (from KL working trip). On return leg, LCCT had me out with immigration and fxxking u-turn Q
re-check in even if on AA.

Tiger and Silk Air not fly daily, and guess the trade off is direct convenience. Not unless you got excuse to drop by to say hello to your favorite LB in Nana
Old 04-10-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
From Kuala Lumpur either take plane or coach back to Singapore.
But in KLIA2 didn't find any direct coach service, is it available easily from KLIA2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
With KLIA2 now, probably worth to check out your home connection instead of via krungthep (vs direct Tiger/SAir). Especially AA promo sounds no brainer.

Thank goodness, it's no more the old darned LCCT -more like a bus terminal, with crowded, awful facility. I did CNX connection last year (from KL working trip). On return leg, LCCT had me out with immigration and fxxking u-turn Q
re-check in even if on AA.

Tiger and Silk Air not fly daily, and guess the trade off is direct convenience. Not unless you got excuse to drop by to say hello to your favorite LB in Nana
Silkair will be having daily flight in 23 Oct and price also ok around 9000 baht return if travelling date can be flexible to enjoy the promotion fare. But unfortunately this trip is last min trip and cannot use the promotion fare from silkair.....unless I fly on 15 oct and back 18 or 20 Oct
Old 04-10-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Klia 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
I'm really impressed by KLIA 2 and AirAsia's scale of operation.
I think AirAsia bao 95% of KLIA 2's check-in counters!

Quote:
But in KLIA2 didn't find any direct coach service, is it available easily from KLIA2?
Take Jetbus (RM9 one way) from KLIA 2 to Kuala Lumpur TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan).
From there take coach to Johor Bahru or Singapore.

Me poor man so will always arrive/depart at Johor Bahru Larkin Bus Terminal to save a few dollars to eat KFC.
From there take Bus 170 into Singapore, alight at Kranji then take MRT back home.
MRT also not cheap liao so have to ride bicycle to cut costs furthur.
Bo bian my income cannot achieve Swiss standard of living yet. Haizzz.

Always a pleasure to transit/travel via Malaysia whether it's from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur or all the way to Bukit Kayu Hitam/Sadao!
Friendly people and many cool Abangs.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 04-10-2014 at 11:09 PM.
Old 05-10-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
faithful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Just booked Tiger Air flying to Chiang Mai in Jan 15 for less than $230. This is the second cheapest I ever book.

Will be spending 5 nights there but may be 2 nights in Chiang Rai to visit Wat Rong Khun.

My last visit to Chiang Mai was about 5 years ago and hope "places" are still as fun.

Can any bro advise on the hotels in Chiang Rai preferably near to the night market? Thanks a lot.
Old 05-10-2014, 02:21 AM
Samster

Re: Klia 2

Quote:
Take Jetbus (RM9 one way) from KLIA 2 to Kuala Lumpur TBS (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan).
From there take coach to Johor Bahru or Singapore.
ok kamsia for info but this trip want fast so bo pian go with tiger, more expensive due to last minute booking but save a lot of time
Old 05-10-2014, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithful View Post
Just booked Tiger Air flying to Chiang Mai in Jan 15 for less than $230. This is the second cheapest I ever book.

Will be spending 5 nights there but may be 2 nights in Chiang Rai to visit Wat Rong Khun.

My last visit to Chiang Mai was about 5 years ago and hope "places" are still as fun.

Can any bro advise on the hotels in Chiang Rai preferably near to the night market? Thanks a lot.
That's good price for cnx/sin/cnx on tiger.

Not so sure for Chiangrai hotel but suggest u search agoda or asiarooms and read the review and location of hotel. Usually to vist Wat Rong Khun u can also take a day trip package from CM, leave on morning 7am to night 7pm back hotel.....tour include wat Rong Khun, Maesai, etc few places. Been to CR night market, nothing much for shopping as compare to CM but lots of food

http://www.travelhubchiangmai.com/bu...chiangrai.html
Old 05-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
faithful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That's good price for cnx/sin/cnx on tiger.

Not so sure for Chiangrai hotel but suggest u search agoda or asiarooms and read the review and location of hotel. Usually to vist Wat Rong Khun u can also take a day trip package from CM, leave on morning 7am to night 7pm back hotel.....tour include wat Rong Khun, Maesai, etc few places. Been to CR night market, nothing much for shopping as compare to CM but lots of food

http://www.travelhubchiangmai.com/bu...chiangrai.html
Tks a lot bro 007.

Didn't know can do a 1-day trip to Wat Rong Khun, likely to take your advice since nothing much in Chiang Rai night market.

The link was useful. Appreciate.

The air ticket was booked when Tiger Air celebrates its 10 anniversary plus a 50% off for NTUC members. So decided to grab it.

Have a nice weekend to all bros.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
BeMyRockQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi to all the bros at CNX now, i will be arriving at CNX in 11 NOV after the Loy Krathong – will stayin at Nimmanhaemin area. for 3 nights den go chiang rai or down bkk or extend chiang mai(haben decide)

plan is DAY: join day tour / rent bike go explore myself
night : warm up/monkey/ infinity/fabrique (wanna try skill of hooking)

qns: a uncle i know, used to stay in CNX, he say no need book hotel so many days, go there look for those money changer can book from them, cheaper. any bro can cfm tis?

jus to share : i being using skyscanner to look for budget air tick, to CNX : 170(all in), back : viet : 180(all in)..bro here can use the website, really convenient

I have read thru 125 pages of the thread. think will give it a pass on sayuri as its seems to be chopping carrot now unlike the past.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithful View Post
Tks a lot bro 007.
The air ticket was booked when Tiger Air celebrates its 10 anniversary plus a 50% off for NTUC members. So decided to grab it.

Have a nice weekend to all bros.
ok note for the tiger promotion and thanks for info too. Have a nice trip in CM soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeMyRockQueen View Post
hi to all the bros at CNX now, i will be arriving at CNX in 11 NOV after the Loy Krathong – will stayin at Nimmanhaemin area. for 3 nights den go chiang rai or down bkk or extend chiang mai(haben decide)

plan is DAY: join day tour / rent bike go explore myself
night : warm up/monkey/ infinity/fabrique (wanna try skill of hooking)

qns: a uncle i know, used to stay in CNX, he say no need book hotel so many days, go there look for those money changer can book from them, cheaper. any bro can cfm tis?

jus to share : i being using skyscanner to look for budget air tick, to CNX : 170(all in), back : viet : 180(all in)..bro here can use the website, really convenient

I have read thru 125 pages of the thread. think will give it a pass on sayuri as its seems to be chopping carrot now unlike the past.
Not sure about that uncle info regarding book hotel from money changer..usually get from Agoda is not too expensive, and can read reviews from other who stay there before. Anyway is good to stay in Nimman since u want to explore those pubs around Nimman, and is cheap to rent a bike for transport cos after clubbing hour is hard to get taxi/tutuk.

Not sure about 11 Nov if room is tight or not cos Loy Krathong just over but some may still be in CM.......another site u can check is Airbnb where u can rent 1 bedroom condo (40-45sqm with kitchen) for 1000 baht or cheaper per night, worth to check it out.

For bike rental near Nimman......hehehe my shop is nearby, not far from Maya mall 555. Just 180 baht/day check directly with my guys there to reserve if u need

thanks for info of skyscanner, will try to check ticket next time when need ot get out of CM
Old 08-10-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
BeMyRockQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro happyman, u not in ur shop everyday? u think i should explore myself / join day tour?
Old 09-10-2014, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
catchnoball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't wait to go cm on 6 to 11 Nov...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1