The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2004, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xxyy60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone remember Future Park hotel in Ramkamhaeng

is it still around? last time i stayed there about 2 years back. about 500baht.

it's besides the railway track
Old 23-06-2004, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone remember Future Park hotel in Ramkamhaeng

yes i used to stay there. between the railway track and Future hotel (it also serves as a short time stay and long term rental apartment service) is another rental block occupied by many university girls.

the price is now about B$650 per night for hotel booking. Best times to view the short time chicks is Saturday and Sunday morning from 8am to 11am when you see the 'business' couples check out.

I used to party with friends there, there were two girls from Monroe, later went to Forte Fashion House, they used to stay there. Home parties hehehe.
Old 23-06-2004, 09:06 AM
Samster

do you have the exact address?

also there is a chain of hotel name i forgot but something about regent or president. they have hotels in ramkamhaeng and ramintra. got website too. rate about 500b.

but i forgot the name.

do you happen to know?
Old 24-06-2004, 08:00 PM
Samster

I dont have the exact address. all I know is it is near the junction where Ramkhamheang road cuts Param 9 road. If you travel from Param 9 road towards the direction of Srinakarin area, just before you turn left to Ramkhamheang road, on your left you will see a huge sign showing a cosmetic advertisment: Avon, The Company for Women (to serve men...hahaha), it is at this junction that you turn right, NOT left. once you turn right, go straight for about 150 metres, Future Hotel is on your left.

old timer taxi drivers will know Future Hotel if you tell them that it is near the former NASA disco.
Old 26-06-2004, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
keet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Directly opposite used to be NASA disco long time ago(10yrs?), its still empty now i think.
Old 27-06-2004, 04:20 AM
Samster

hi Bro Keet

yes, it is still empty. Even one of the Param 9 comedy house cum hang flower on girl big joint has closed down. I've heard that Colonze, located along Param 9 and used to be the largest disco in Thailand, is not doing well. Maybe the owners are just using it to do money laundering. hehehe.
Old 28-06-2004, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by delifrance
hi Bro Keet

yes, it is still empty. Even one of the Param 9 comedy house cum hang flower on girl big joint has closed down. I've heard that Colonze, located along Param 9 and used to be the largest disco in Thailand, is not doing well. Maybe the owners are just using it to do money laundering. hehehe.
the only hotels in the area i know are SC park and town in town. in the 500THB range then can stay at town in town apartments. similar to RCH.
Old 28-06-2004, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69
the only hotels in the area i know are SC park and town in town. in the 500THB range then can stay at town in town apartments. similar to RCH.
hi,

can i have the address and rates of sc park and town in town?
Old 28-06-2004, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyy60
hi,

can i have the address and rates of sc park and town in town?
u can try searching the web by typing in either "S C PARK BANGKOK" or "town in town bangkok". i normally tell the cab driver "town in town" and they know where already. its kind of in between ramkhumhaeng and meng zai/ratchada. the rates abt 1000THB per nite.
Old 29-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Samster

Hi Tirak69

the mention of SC Park brings laughter to me....I remember a handsome Korean-american friend of mine, he's 100% korean. tall and handsome and out to get a free f with the nightbirds. they invited him to a birthday party at SC Park, he brought a teddy bear (wrong present because it means friendship since he was chasing the birthday bird), he was all excited and sexcited.....because the party was an all girls party and he's the only guy.....hahahaha.....

he called us (i was with the old Bkk Escapade group then) and asked us to pick him up, he's bailing out of the birthday party.....hahahaha...it was a birthday cum drug party, with an all girl party and one guy....it's easy to say what will happen - no sex OR girls orgy with one guy until he surrender OR just blur-shake-head senseless partying....I guess he got a culture shock since he doesnt know the hidden thai culture nor experienced it before.....LOL.

He really looked like a lost sheep coming out of the lobby of SC Park. I laughed my head off later at a disco, privately to myself of course.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1