The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

If Lindi tells her then HONGGAN liao...!
Old 08-12-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

This is what I call bird talk

Come on bro, more chapters!
Old 08-12-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

spray inside all 3 holes!
Old 09-12-2022, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cb gog update faster lah... Hahahahaha
Old 09-12-2022, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Just to explain further.

This story is rather wordy, a lot of exchanges, there are "nice" moments if you know what I mean, but I won't go into details, how many thrusts, how many touches (who the fuck remembers in details?!? lol)

There will be some I can give you details as those are super duper memorable and meaningful, the others like rabbit sessions, will usually be depicted with a few sentences.

Come on, you know what happens within a few sentences...
Did she give you a good blowjob this time?
Old 09-12-2022, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

this is the most common question girls will asked a girl when they cheat because they find that the guy is so experience...

for me, I would say that I used to have a girlfriend and we broke up and paint the poor story of being dumped by the girl....

Pts added to you for good effort in your story...

Quote:
J(anice): Do you do this to many girls?

gog: Do what?

J: You know...

She hit my chest playfully again. I had an evil idea...

gog: I don't know, what is do what?

I feigned ignorance, I know of course, but I want to hear her say it.

J: Making love?

gog: Did you know... you are my first?

J: Huh?? Serious? I ... I....

gog: You think I'm joking?

Janice bit her lips, eyes opened big, really shocked and speechless.

gog: I .. never touched a girl before. You were my first, and will be my only.

YES... I KNOW. I LIED. Give me a break guys. It's a romantic moment, I can't come clean... especially with Lindi! White lie, ya? Com'on GUYS!!!! I can see all the 'cb gog' coming...

Last edited by fwchong; 09-12-2022 at 08:51 AM. Reason: add pts
Old 09-12-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Aiyoh...don't do Taiwanese drama on us please. You know we waited whole day and night checking in every few hours...
Taiwanese drama is anyhow de leh, they write the script based on mood and feeling for that episode. That's why so draggy. Hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzden View Post
Cb gog lol
Kena liao! #1 ! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Not just cb gog.. but when is the next action into her cb coming too.
Coming coming.. relax la. Won't be just once. Slowly will turn her into what I like her to be behind doors or outside doors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by welfaredependant View Post
Bro Gog... JAV Industry need a script script writter like you man..... This story is delicious...... and your reference to "lin" and description... reminds me of someone I know....

Keep going bro!

Btw.... you really cb Gog..... LOL
JAV too kinky liao. Hahaha. I not that good a writer, I need real life experience then can. You find for me la... I ok de. Hahahaha.

You know Lindi? Ooops. Was going to do a short write up on her later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surnameLiar View Post
And she believes?
Bro, for her, she is just curious, the trust we have as both Christians, is that we don't anyhow, but she just wants to know, as you read the story, you can see unknowingly she became possessive in a sense, not the "own me" type but more of the "you are mine, I don't want to share" type.

She just wants to be jealous if I had others before her, so the best way was to tell her no and she trusts me.

In any relationship the base of it, is always 'trust'....

or... thrust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredHunter View Post
Bro GOG.....plz update faster....can't wait
Wah lao, need to work one leh... cannot type that fast in office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
If Lindi tells her then HONGGAN liao...!
Actually very simple reason why it won't happen.

1. We are in the same church. Makes no sense to fight in church.

2. Lindi knows full well Janice doesn't like her much as she's always touchy, to the extent Eric doesn't want to join the BS session.

3. If she does, drags Janice into the picture, the church will get involved, it will get ugly, Lindo won't get away either, her family, her husband, the church and all, which person wants to do that? I know I won't.

4. If Lindi gets exposed, she is just showing people what she is... tongues will wag...

Won't happen one. Girls are more discreet than you think they are. They can cut ties with you and never look back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
This is what I call bird talk

Come on bro, more chapters!
Wahahaha lj wei ah? LoL! Coming liao! It's Friyay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
spray inside all 3 holes!
Matter of time, but not yet, really, Janice still needs conditioning to the fact that sex is not dirty, and that there are many ways to enjoy it and plain vanilla sex isn't always the best.

Be prepared, it's really wordy from here. Given all our texts and exchanges. I remember the more kinky ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Cb gog update faster lah... Hahahahaha
Lai liao la, wah lao, posting writeups are like edging ... must slowly de.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Did she give you a good blowjob this time?
No... sadly... not yet. Super anti-climax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
this is the most common question girls will asked a girl when they cheat because they find that the guy is so experience...

for me, I would say that I used to have a girlfriend and we broke up and paint the poor story of being dumped by the girl....

Pts added to you for good effort in your story...
Yeah, jealousy will set in if you give the wrong answer, she expects that I'm a virgin and I'm not supposed to be like some secular guy that has women on whims and all that. Her expectations when she asked is to ensure her trust in me is right.

If I had said I had others, or Lindi, she would get very upset for sure and that would really create a rift in our relationship.

A white lie is better than the whole truth. This kind of question will never be followed up or require further lying. She's already glad I told her I'm her first.

Thanks for the points
Old 09-12-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Late posting as I need to post a longer write up, a lot of 'cb, this gog damn cb' appearing in replies liao!!!!!

LOL!

-------------------------------------------

J(anice): I.. I...

Janice was like a broken record on repeat. I kissed her and then I stopped again.

gog: You should give me ang pow for my first time, you know?

For non-Chinese bros, Ang-Pow (Hokkian Dialect: Red Packet) is usually given in times of joy, like weddings, birthdays and CNY as form of blessings.

There's a tradition that male virgins should get one from the girl if they lost their virginity to them.

For the grieving gifts, we call them Pek-Kim (Hokkien Dialect: White Gold) usually in funerals and wakes.

J: Huh? Must give ang pow?

gog: Yeah.. for good luck ma.

Okay, I teased her enough, time to get some information out from her instead.

gog: How about you? I know I'm not your first, but how many am I down your list?

Janice got upset and hit me very hard while pouting her lips.

J: What do you mean! I'm not that kind of girl ok. I only have my husband and ..

Janice paused, she's blushing again...

gog: ... Me?

J: Ye...yes.

OMG.. I really am so in love with this girl. I kissed her again and her hands moved to my face and held me as our tongues met. I pulled her shirt up, and she raised her hands to allow me to do so. Then I looked at her, from her neck down, and there her cross is again... she is so pretty. Today's bra special: half cup white coloured bra.

J: It's embarrassing the way you look at me.

gog: Eh... I'm not staring, but... don't you think you should help remove my clothes?

J: I don't know... I never.. I mean, Eric does it himself... I...

gog: Eric's Eric, I'm me. I'm YOUR gog. You should, .. you know?

Wow.. what an innocent girl. She has NEVER undressed for a man. Gosh, what else can I expect and teach her to do for me? My head whirled around in ideas and amazement.

Janice moved her hands to my shirt and shyly tried to remove my shirt, not the best way, but ample effort, I decided not to tease her further and just assisted her. Oh I couldn't help but to kiss her, she's so so so so sweet and innocent.

I started to reach behind her back while she laid down and to remove her bra while I was busy kissing her.

J: Wait.. wait...

Oh fuck, don't tell me she's regretting. Guys what happens next is anti-climax, and before I continue... I'm SORRY ok..

gog: Why..? What's wrong?

J: This is a front clasp bra...

Yes... I look like a fucking idiot right now.

gog: Take it off.

I was expecting her to hit me and blush and say no, but she obliged, looking down at her breasts, and undoing the clasp. Fuck... that was sexy. I reached one hand below to try to reach into her shorts but she stopped me.

J: Please. No. Don't... ok? Don't do that, it's not right.

gog: I just want to make you happy.

J: Not with hands, it's... wrong.

Wrong? WRONG? We're in bed, semi-naked going to have sex, you're married, and you're worried about WRONG? She has MUCH to learn. I know there are innocent girls, and girls who would abstain from sex until marriage. Janice is the rare end of this spectrum, the EXTREME end.

Wait... not with hands? Hehehe.... my horns are growing.

gog: Ok ok... I'll do this.

I cupped her breasts and she let out a moan, yes it's her weak spot. I licked her nipples and moved my tongue up and down from her breasts to belly and stomach. She let out several moans while holding on to my head. She is ENJOYING herself.

J: gog... ahhhh gog...

Fuck, she was moaning my name, I really started to burst through my shorts. It was a turn on hearing her doing that. I stood up, and took off my briefs and shorts. My member erected and hard, I grabbed on to it and rubbed a few times up and down the shaft.

Janice saw and was looking surprised.

J: So fast? You're done?

gog: Huh? No.. I'm just making it harder for you, you won't get away that easily. You'll be mine *smiles*

J: Idiot

I pulled off her shorts and panties and she covered it with her hand.

J: Don't look, it's not nice.

WTF. Not nice, but it feels nice, no? What is wrong with her, to be so shy, I've already used it before!
Old 09-12-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Late posting as I need to post a longer write up, a lot of 'cb, this gog damn cb' appearing in replies liao!!!!!

LOL!

Janice was like a broken record on repeat. I kissed her and then I stopped again.

For non-Chinese bros, Ang-Pow (Hokkian Dialect: Red Packet) is usually given in times of joy, like weddings, birthdays and CNY as form of blessings.

There's a tradition that male virgins should get one from the girl if they lost their virginity to them.

For the grieving gifts, we call them Pek-Kim (Hokkien Dialect: White Gold) usually in funerals and wakes.

gog: How about you? I know I'm not your first, but how many am I down your list?

J: What do you mean! I'm not that kind of girl ok. I only have my husband and ..

OMG.. I really am so in love with this girl. I kissed her again and her hands moved to my face and held me as our tongues met. I pulled her shirt up, and she raised her hands to allow me to do so. Then I looked at her, from her neck down, and there her cross is again... she is so pretty. Today's bra special: half cup white coloured bra.

gog: Eh... I'm not staring, but... don't you think you should help remove my clothes?

Wow.. what an innocent girl. She has NEVER undressed for a man. Gosh, what else can I expect and teach her to do for me? My head whirled around in ideas and amazement.

Janice moved her hands to my shirt and shyly tried to remove my shirt, not the best way, but ample effort, I decided not to tease her further and just assisted her. Oh I couldn't help but to kiss her, she's so so so so sweet and innocent.

I started to reach behind her back while she laid down and to remove her bra while I was busy kissing her.

Oh fuck, don't tell me she's regretting. Guys what happens next is anti-climax, and before I continue... I'm SORRY ok..

I was expecting her to hit me and blush and say no, but she obliged, looking down at her breasts, and undoing the clasp. Fuck... that was sexy. I reached one hand below to try to reach into her shorts but she stopped me.

Wrong? WRONG? We're in bed, semi-naked going to have sex, you're married, and you're worried about WRONG? She has MUCH to learn. I know there are innocent girls, and girls who would abstain from sex until marriage. Janice is the rare end of this spectrum, the EXTREME end.

I cupped her breasts and she let out a moan, yes it's her weak spot. I licked her nipples and moved my tongue up and down from her breasts to belly and stomach. She let out several moans while holding on to my head. She is ENJOYING herself.

Fuck, she was moaning my name, I really started to burst through my shorts. It was a turn on hearing her doing that. I stood up, and took off my briefs and shorts. My member erected and hard, I grabbed on to it and rubbed a few times up and down the shaft.

gog: Huh? No.. I'm just making it harder for you, you won't get away that easily. You'll be mine *smiles*

WTF. Not nice, but it feels nice, no? What is wrong with her, to be so shy, I've already used it before!

Oh my gog, what a sexcited scene….
Old 09-12-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

J: Don't look, it's not nice leaving my pussy unattended. Quick thrust your hard cock in.

Camping hrre for more juicy updates please
Old 09-12-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

LOL!

Recently started reading. gog faster gog, want see what's next
Old 09-12-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
RonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

every morning I wake up first thing I do is reach out to my phone to catch up on this thread…..

Then I regret….coz always end up with blue balls……

Knn gog..tease J but don’t tease us leh can or not….. 😔
Old 09-12-2022, 10:33 AM
Beholder

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19013 / Power: 84
sam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond reputesam30sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

LOL!

CB lah GOG!!!!! You damn anti climax always stop at the exciting part seriously damn CB hahaha

Anyway it's really a nice effort of you to write in such detail, I think Janice is a nice lady to hold on tight and I will fall for her too . Hope to see your update soon and look like your standard update time is 0920 every morning

81 pts give away to any good samsters
Old 09-12-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Oh my gog, what a sexcited scene….
That's why can remember. It was... like yesterday. Fuuuuggg... so sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post

J: Don't look, it's not nice leaving my pussy unattended. Quick thrust your hard cock in.

Camping hrre for more juicy updates please
She hasn't gotten that far yet... but she will... now she's still passive. I haven't gotten her to be active - YET.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
Recently started reading. gog faster gog, want see what's next
You dun rush me... later I accidentally cum... how? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMD View Post
every morning I wake up first thing I do is reach out to my phone to catch up on this thread…..

Then I regret….coz always end up with blue balls……

Knn gog..tease J but don’t tease us leh can or not….. 😔
Wah you put it that way.... scary leh... I tease you all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam30sg View Post
CB lah GOG!!!!! You damn anti climax always stop at the exciting part seriously damn CB hahaha

Anyway it's really a nice effort of you to write in such detail, I think Janice is a nice lady to hold on tight and I will fall for her too . Hope to see your update soon and look like your standard update time is 0920 every morning
Wahahaha...you all really standby one ah? I usually come to office then post.

Actually can be more detailed if I can remember everything, but my memory quite limited to the verbal side as the words we exchanged were more meaningful.

I'll try to be more detailed
Old 09-12-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

This was written without proof-reading, vetting, grammar and vocabulary. Most importantly, this is uncensored. If you want censored, you're in the wrong forum.

I'm quite bastard in this quick branch with Lindi, it really might offend people but when it happened, I was really pent up with anger and I abused Lindi to get off.

Read on at your own risk and I apologize ahead. I also apologized to Lindi, but she didn't mind at all, she felt it was good and she enjoyed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus Branch: Lindi

That week when Janice ignored me after I 'raped' her, my whole world came crashing down. I was seriously moody especially on the Friday where I tendered my resignation.

I was on leave and went home after depositing the letter on Janice's desk, having a drink (kopi... not beer). I was seriously sian, at a lost. Wanted to look for job but no mood.

So I took out my phone, and I messaged one of my favourite
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
slut (keywords: one).

7.24AM

gog: What you doing? (Pardon the Singlish). Wake up already?

L(indi): Ya, packing the house a bit, thinking of going marketing with helper later and cook some tonic soup for family.

gog: Wah so hardworking. Got my share not? (If you can't understand or think it's bad writing, apologies.)

L: Of course, I'm doing what a wife should do ma. None for you, you not my husband.

gog: Wah...then why you let me happy last time?

L: You lover boy ma, lao (old) auntie you also want. Haha.

Fucker... tease me right...

gog: Lao (old) auntie also woman what, only men who can appreciate wine will understand.

First float the girl up to the skies with compliments first.

L: Okay la, give you a bowl. But you have to come and take it. My helper ask for time off, you can help me.

CB la... she ask for time off or you give her time off? And help you with what, it's not that cryptic. Any guy also knows what you want.

gog: Not nice la, I go over ok or not, later your husband not happy leh.

L: Just a friend coming over what, what you thinking about, you behave hor. You go church one leh.

Fuck.. now you play the religion card. You are really asking for it.

*DING DONG* Think it was 11am when I reached. She says soup can't be rushed, need time to broil. So no point I go over early.

Lindi opened the door. She was in a pink sleeveless tank top and a yellow pair of shorts. Her long hair was not tied up but left to flow.

L: Why are men such perverts?

I was looking up and down at her when she said that.

gog: Hey.. if our parents aren't perverts, we won't be here today.

I reached over to her and kissed her cheeks.

L: Stop that, I'm not that kind of woman. Haha...

She laughed and pushed me away slightly. I'll get my revenge. She really knows how to build up to a good fuck.

gog: Where's my soup?

L: Did you bring me any present?

I glanced downwards and raised my eyebrows twice at her. Lindi giggled and walked towards the kitchen. I followed up behind her and then I felt her butt.

L: Mmmmm somebody's horny.

gog: That's why I'm here.

L: What am I to you? Just a toy?

gog: No, just a
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
AND a slut.

Why mince my words, she is what she is. What she said next is a totally turn on. While I lost Janice, at least I thought I still have this pussy to fuck.

L: Then what are you waiting for?

gog: What are YOU waiting for?

Lindi got my meaning and knelt down infront of me. She undid my trousers, and then buried her face between my groin, rubbing her face against my erection. I remember this sight, like from JAV.

She pulled down my brief and then began to lick my balls. Hmmm She never done this before.

gog: Not so hungry today? Not going for my cock?

L: I miss this so so so much...

I took my cock and slapped her. I admit I'm a bit of bastard here, but being ignored by Janice and being sad the whole week had this pent up in me. And she is so willing to be used.

L: Yes.. punish me.

gog: Strip.

Lindi tried to stand up but I pushed her back down.

gog: Did I say you can stand up?

Lindi bit her lower lip and looked at me naughtily. She pulled off her top and shorts. I noticed her hand's wedding ring is not present.

gog: Where is your wedding ring?

L: In the room.

gog: Go get it.

L: Orhhh...

Without my instructions, she went on fours and crawled into her matrimonial room. I followed behind of course - and my clothes are still on the kitchen floor. I brought along the bowl of soup and placed it on her dressing table.

Lindi reached to her nightstand pedestal and took up the ring.

gog: Wear it.

Okay, you guys know what I am doing right?

gog: Which side of the bed do you sleep on?

L: Left.

gog: So where do I sleep on?

L: Top of me.

gog: Good slut.

L: Good, MARRIED,
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
, slut.

Fuck... she really knows how to tease a guy. I moved her to her marriage bed and got on top of her. I pulled her panties off as she raised both legs up for me. Leaving her bra on, I was too hungry. I needed an outlet, she is IT. Resting both her legs on the left (or right?) of my shoulder, I teased her pussy with my cock head.

L: MMMMM in...ple..ase.

How horny can somebody get? Evidently, as the older you go, you don't want games, you just want a cock, this holds true for Lindi. Oh.. I didn't use condom again.

L: FAAAAAAAAAR ....CK

I pushed myself very roughly into her without warning. She was already wet anyway. I thrusted her hard, blaming myself for causing Janice hurt. It's human nature I think, to blame ourselves and yet at the same time abuse others that 'care' for you. Lindi was my outlet, and I'm not ashamed of using her.

Grabbing her tits, I pinched her the cups of her bra and thrusted at the same time, jerking her hard on her marriage bed. Fuck... it was super turn on, doing it on her marriage bed.

L: Ahh gog, softer... softe...r

I think my mind was seriously warped due to anger and sadness, I didn't give a fuck to what Lindi felt, I just went as much as I enjoyed.

L: AHHHHHH gog... gog....fuck me... fuck ...

gog: I thought you only fuck your husband? I thought you are
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
?

My turn to tease her back for what she did earlier. It was yet to be 12 noon but we were already having morning exercise

Lindi's body twitched everytime I called her a
( Click to show/hide )
Christian
. She was enjoying how I used her. Finally, I decided I wanted to go a second round, so I just let go immediately.

Shots were fired, inside her, it went (Starwars: Yoda). Felt so good, my pent up frustrations running into her body, enjoying her married hole. Likely due to this, my orgasm was pretty strong. I shivered as the waves went out.

Part 2 of this "Friday", when I have the mood to write it. I was an even rather bastard after this. Lindi's not a bad girl, just needy (sexually) but she takes a good bullying from me without complaining.

This also explains why the next day I had a hard time cumming with Janice when she "I want".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1