The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2010, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ranger21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My sexual awakening.

As the title suggests, this post is mainly about my sexual awakening. The bulk of which happen this year. Since the year is coming to an end and as I'm about to depart for further studies overseas, I've decided to chronicle all that I've been through here. For all Seniors out there, I hope you bear with me if I seem too long-winded. (The curse of an Arts student)

In the second year of my National Service, I happened to chance across one of my former college teachers one weekend. The chance meeting was a huge surprise to me because for a distance, I actually had my eye on her up till she came closer and recognition dawned on me. My former teacher, Miss S was always demurely dressed in school, perhaps due to school regulations or MOE guidelines but her attire during that weekend, although not slutty was still a breath of fresh air and casted her in a whole new light. She wore skinny jeans that hugged her butt and legs showcasing her svelte figure and her top was one of those exposed mid-riff flimsy lycra shirts. Throughout the whole time we chatted, I couldn't tear my eyes off her rather well endowed bust. So the usual conversation between student and teacher continued... with her enquiring about my future plans and me just answering. For some reason, I just treated her like one of my fellow school mates and started teasing her and this essentially made her relax and the conversation grew more and more interesting.

After standing around and talking for quite some time, she suggested we head to a starbucks outlet to carry on the conversation and naturally I agreed. Basically the one good thing that emerged from our conversation was that I found out she loved to dance and that she would be heading to Zouk that very night. Naturally I became excited and told her we might meet each other again since it seemed we were both party animals and she just replied with a coy smile before rushing off to meet some of her friends.

Galvanised into action by the thought of actually dancing with a teacher, one that taught me no less, I texted several of my friends whom I knew were party-hardy types to jio them out that night. I then rushed home and started preparing for the night... (Hugo Boss overload).

When i arrived at Jiak Kim St with my friends, I couldn't believe my good fortune. Initially I had a plan to scour the dance floors of all three dancespots to try to find her but lo and behold she was queuing up like a common party-goer waiting for entry. She wore a slinky black top which flared at the hips and TIGHT leather pants which really showed off her perky butt. Grabbing my chance with both hands, I approached her in the queue.

Me : Hello, Sarah!
Miss S : Huhhh... oh it's you, J. Eh who say you can call me, Sarah huh?
Me : Haha oright then, I guess I'll just call the Minister of Education and tell him that a certain teacher is corrupting her students with her scandalous behaviour at clubs!
Miss S : Haha idiot!
Me : How long have you been queuing? Are you waiting for your friends at the same time?
Miss S : Nahhh, we're all here. (indicating her friends at the back) But teachers all poorly paid la, can't afford any cards or whatever not to get in quickly.
Me : Ohhh, how about you guys follow me and I'll sign you in?
Miss S : Whatt? How can you do that? You booked a table ah??
Me : I'm a member la! Haha now you know the reason for me sleeping in your classes all the time right?
Miss S : Seriously? Okay sure thanks for your help!

After signing them in, I met up with my friends in Phuture and we quickly decided to share a table with Sarah and her friends. Initially I could sense her apprehension at sharing and therefore drinking together with her, whatever reservation she had disappeared after a few drinks. While the rest of my friends engaged the other ladies, I paid special attention to Sarah and kept talking to her. Between us both we finished a bottle of Belvedere as well as two jugs of Long Island. Suffice to say, we were sloshed. By then it was around 1 A.M. and as a group we headed to the dance floor. After awhile, somehow Sarah and I got seperated from the rest of the group. We danced together, initially avoiding body contact and then awareness of the group disappearance dawned on me coupled with the alcohol raging in my bloodstream, I decided to lightly hold her.

We were in a semi-hug and then one thing led to another and pretty soon, Sarah, MY FORMER TEACHER was grinding me! Never in my wettest dreams did I ever imagine this happening. In the midst of all the action we frenched each other until my tongue got tired and I simply spun her around to continue dancing. Around 3 A.M. my friends called me to say they were leaving, together with her friends. I guessed her friends texted her the same thing and she asked me if I wanted to leave because she didn't feel like staying any longer. I was thinking to myself, what bad timing. Whatever the case, I acquiesed to her wishes and offered her a lift home which she accepted.

After arriving at her house, I woke her up and when she opened her glazed eyes, I couldn't resist and leaned down to kiss her inviting lips. As we moved on to frenching, my hands somehow moved to caress her breasts and lift up her top...
Old 29-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 15
Hideflash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHideflash is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My sexual awakening.

Your hands sure move very fast hoh.
Old 29-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
soccerpicks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good experience man
Old 29-11-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Your teacher quite happening sia.
Old 29-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Shadowman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice , camping for more , thks
Old 29-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
iwillsurvive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

must be from acjc
Old 29-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
beancurd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice start. maybe you can add a picture of ur teacher or tell us what JC you are from? helps our imagination.

hope that you will continue your story soon!
Old 01-12-2010, 03:55 PM
Samster

A short reply to all the questions posed thus far.

Sarah could be described as a petite lady. Flawless skin, smooth as silk. Perky breasts that make you want to grab them immediately and the best part of her in my opinion would be her legs. Even though she's not very tall, 165 cm, her legs are nicely tanned and slender yet sexy. Oh she does look slightly like Kay Kay from the S-Factor.

As for my college... well, I'll just say it's relatively near the town area.

Anyway back to the story. So things got rather heated up in my car and before I knew it, she was in her bra and thongs sitting on my lap while we were feverishly frenching each other. To say that I had a raging hard-on would be a total understatement. The whole time she was on me, she kept gyrating her pert posterior and when I couldn't take the torment any longer, I unzipped my jeans and slipped her thongs to the side. One quick thrust into her wet valley and I damned near came from the gloriousness of it.

SEX with a beautiful lady is one thing. SEX with your former teacher... imagine the taboo, the excitement, the wickedly awesome sensations and the feeling that you are the king of the world.

I didn't want the experience to end so quickly so I quickly distracted her with other things to stop her from bouncing up and down. By now, I'd discovered that Sarah was VERY vulnerable to licks and sucks around her neck region and especially her ears so I quickly traced her jawline and the rest of her neck with my lips. She started shivering and while keeping up the oral action, my fingers slipped down to where her cleft meets virgina to find the all so vaulted clitoris. Try as I might, I just couldn't elicit a greater response from her from touching down there then licking up there and just when I was about to give up, my thumb brushed against her very small, insignificant knob-like thing and then she shuddered.

This time, I knew I struck gold and I simply kept the pressure on her clit...
Old 02-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Not Activated

Johanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, pls continue.....thx
Old 04-12-2010, 03:01 PM
Samster (M)

Lovestar1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sexciting teacher! pls cotinue your sex awakening experience .
Old 03-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Samster

I apologise for the long hiatus from writing this thread. I hope all seniors do not take offence.

Family issues have compelled my disappearance and then my dad shipped me off overseas to study which only exacerbated the situation. Long story short, I'm back and hoping to add on to this thread. Please bear with me.

So continuing the story on Sarah.

"SEX with a beautiful lady is one thing. SEX with your former teacher... imagine the taboo, the excitement, the wickedly awesome sensations and the feeling that you are the king of the world.

I didn't want the experience to end so quickly so I quickly distracted her with other things to stop her from bouncing up and down. By now, I'd discovered that Sarah was VERY vulnerable to licks and sucks around her neck region and especially her ears so I quickly traced her jawline and the rest of her neck with my lips. She started shivering and while keeping up the oral action, my fingers slipped down to where her cleft meets virgina to find the all so vaulted clitoris. Try as I might, I just couldn't elicit a greater response from her from touching down there then licking up there and just when I was about to give up, my thumb brushed against her very small, insignificant knob-like thing and then she shuddered.

This time, I knew I struck gold and I simply kept the pressure on her clit...

Before I knew what happened, I felt a torrent of liquid lapping away at my palm. I looked down and what I initially thought to be mere pussy lubricant was in fact her squirting! I was literally stupefied by that discovery and immediately I increased the pressure on Sarah's clit and five minutes later, I was again rewarded by another gush.

Throughout this whole time, Sarah was clinging onto me, moaning as shudders wrecked her petite frame. Finally, I couldn't endure anymore (and neither could the leather of my front seat from the soaking), I quickly pulled down my Cheap Mondays, unperturbed by the fact that (a) I neither had a condom with me, (b) nor what I was about to do could be constituted as rape. (I suppose the more astute readers might surmise now what I am studying to know about this piece of legal nugget)

I lifted her and settled her onto my lap whilst removing her bra. The perkiest set of B cup twins I have ever seen greeted me as I plunged my dick into her moist opening. By then, I reckon the effects of the alcohol were beginning to relinquish its hold on our senses as Sarah opened her eyes and looked into mine,

"J, what are you doing.... we must stop... stop... no, ahh..."

Without giving any thought to her protests, I carried on thrusting harder and harder as she in turn clung to me for her dear life. I was as if someone else had possessed me as I became a stud in all sense of the word. I pumped at her like there was no tomorrow while after awhile, she begun to meet my every thrust with a slight clenching of her pelvic muscles. Before long, I too shuddered and gained my release inside her.
Old 03-01-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
matey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A good read. Keep it up
Old 03-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 14
SYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to beholdSYTBigBoobLover is a splendid one to behold

Wow... Sex with formal teacher in car! Nice!

List: SilentReader888 TomMaffo1ter Wende11a 99099 FacesBook Exbros vrossi1980 conquer ProjectAlice

KIV : wally888 owl888 waikeekee
Old 04-01-2012, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1362 / Power: 14
Eternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud ofEternal Luck has much to be proud of

Very nice story. Keep it coming .
Old 04-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

Without a doubt, that was probably one of the more exquisite sexual encounters I've had thus far. We continued to remain in that position long after I came. While in that position, Sarah leaned forward to hugged me and with that, a wisp of her hair fell across her face and past my nostrils. I caught a whiff of her fragrance and the inherent desirability of Sarah, coupled with the exhilaration of breaking taboos made me hard again after a few moments.

This time, I admittedly took a huge risk and did something so stupid yet utterly enjoyable. Bear in mind that we were somewhat outside her house with the closer neighbours in proximity. With her still impaled upon my rod, I quickly stepped out of the car and open the door to the back seats. Once there I turned Sarah around as I started to doggy-style her although it was pretty cramped and difficult to do so.

"J, stop. Uh, uh, my neighbours... uh stop, let's go inside. My parents are out."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1