The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all
Re: Staircase Sex, how many tried before ?

This covo made me remember a lot of good times during my younger days.

ah lians, xmm's, exes... so much fun when I was younger...
Old 12-10-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Any places to recommend staircase sex
Old 20-10-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 11
yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold

I was surprised when I first had my first staircase sex just outside her unit. Once we got out of the lift she pulled me towards her and we French like crazy before turned over and pulled down her tights for me to enter her and we did it there and then. It was crazy yet amazing and I shot in her as she was on pills. One of the best outdoor I’ve experienced
Old 20-10-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 2
BoxerBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried at Mscp and Hdb staircase. With my gf, went up to the highest floor of the Hdb, we stand near to the staircase door in order to know the situation outside through the small glass window. Ask gf bj me, then turn her around and pull down her pant and start to fuck her in doggy position. There are many occasions we saw neighbours coming out from their unit and walk pass the staircase to the lift landing. At this moment, My gf will control not to moan but evil me will fuck her even harder. Cum in her mouth, clean up and walk out the door to take the lift like nth has happened. Lol....
Old 23-10-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
aswj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remember mine was a fling whom we went for a drink then when I send her home we make out just at the staircase, her house was right beside if her parent open the door they can see us, it was around 2am . Quite exciting thinking back and where did I get the balls to do it
Old 23-10-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Everyone talking about remembering staircase sex.. Hahaha... I also share mine.

I remember years ago, know a siambu from Siam tio, she was staying in textile centre... After visiting her at work, driving to send her back home. Send her up to the apartment(customer won't be allow to send girls up), was kissing DFK outside her apartment door. Then I held her hand walk to the end of corridor to the staircase. The textile centre corridor end staircase is sort of open, can view bugis from there. Drop my pants for her to bj, then drop her panties, and the rest was history. Such a good memory, wasted did not do it again. Had many wonderful memories(sex) with this Siam bu... Lol 😂😂
Old 23-10-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of

Not really staircase sex but it still happen at the staircase. 🤣

Was with my ex when we were young (16/17yo)
Always send my ex home after date. We started with kissing in the lift where she will just keep spamming. So the lift kept moving. Until cannot take it, she took me to staircase.
French like no tomorrow. From sunset to dark sky.
Slowly progress to sit at the staircase and soon, she would grind me.
We both knew we were young. So sex wasnt a part of it. I wanted to fuck her so bad but she wouldnt let me penetrate her.

Max we did was super heavy petting.
(Touch her pussy with her panty on but super wet)
She would rub my dick with my boxer on.

Miss those memories.
Old 24-10-2023, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 1
Rarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud ofRarestofrare has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Everyone talking about remembering staircase sex.. Hahaha... I also share mine.

I remember years ago, know a siambu from Siam tio, she was staying in textile centre... After visiting her at work, driving to send her back home. Send her up to the apartment(customer won't be allow to send girls up), was kissing DFK outside her apartment door. Then I held her hand walk to the end of corridor to the staircase. The textile centre corridor end staircase is sort of open, can view bugis from there. Drop my pants for her to bj, then drop her panties, and the rest was history. Such a good memory, wasted did not do it again. Had many wonderful memories(sex) with this Siam bu... Lol 😂😂
There a lot of people do at the carpark staircase use to find used condoms there on the floor
Old 24-10-2023, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 14
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold

Make out at staircase very often but sex, no.
The footsteps from units very distracting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUPx42UmSng Classical Guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2j-frfK-yg Orchestra

J.S. Bach : Air On G
Old 24-10-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarestofrare View Post
There a lot of people do at the carpark staircase use to find used condoms there on the floor
Ya, I was one of them

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1