The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-07-2020, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I remember a few super chio ones near the kiliney road area and even a few near LKY house. But it was too long ago, cant remember the names.
Old 27-07-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 14
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

Tried July, but did full instead of massage only.
Thanks to bro Johnsmith for the intro.

Shall not go into details since this is ML forum. But indeed pretty and has fair and smooth skin, coupled with great curves (note: slightly small but sagging boobs, guess is because she doesnt like to wear bra ��). Definitely super worth for me at $200. Will RTF.

Maybe slight heads-up to bros - she’s def not super experienced, nor is the place well suited for this - she doesnt stay alone and no bathroom in the room. Came here to work at ktv, 2 weeks before CB struck. Now stuck and need to make some money. Would believe many of VPremium girls are the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Old 27-07-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
One can only hope that the high unemployment rate in China will translate to a flood of WL into our shores when a travel arrangement is setup between Singapore and China.
Some of them are really struggling back in China....which probably is good news to us.
More gals means more competition.
Anyway, will need to see how the situation develop as it goes on.
Sg aren't doing well on the covid front also, and some of the gals are hesitating whether to make a return.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 27-07-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 View Post
Definitely super worth for me at $200.
This is the only part that's important to me.. Thanks for the FR..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-07-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Actually just curious again har. Some ML I notice never really wash/clean up after the deed. If u zhut zhut here and there, like a bit.....

An example, last time when used to cheong BS ktv, one MM BBBJ one bro in one room, run table another room, kissing fish with another bro, we saw it and we are like that was a joke till now. Lol
Yah, that's why the butterfly system in Sg KTVs puts me off.

Still prefer the CP KTV style where the gal will guai guai accompany you in the room until you let her go.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-07-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Those steamy lap dances in her mini skirt.. definitely left memorable moments. She is actually quite a shy girl beneath I feel. 2019 had seen some great ladies and I am glad I persevered with her despite her teething lodging issues which are really a pain.
This one also left quite an impression on me....she is not really that young but can see her mileage not high seeing she maintain her condition quite good.
Rare type of gal. Hope she comes back.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 27-07-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 View Post
Tried July, but did full instead of massage only.
Thanks to bro Johnsmith for the intro.

Shall not go into details since this is ML forum. But indeed pretty and has fair and smooth skin, coupled with great curves (note: slightly small but sagging boobs, guess is because she doesnt like to wear bra ��). Definitely super worth for me at $200. Will RTF.

Maybe slight heads-up to bros - she’s def not super experienced, nor is the place well suited for this - she doesnt stay alone and no bathroom in the room. Came here to work at ktv, 2 weeks before CB struck. Now stuck and need to make some money. Would believe many of VPremium girls are the same.
Hey cheers bro! I myself havent tried her FJ yet, probably soon. Given her looks and figure etc, i believe she can command VP girls level kind of price, so at current, $200 would be a discount
Old 28-07-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Saw Eva photo and thought she looks good.
In reality, she doesn't look so sharp and kinda plumb. 170sgd full service in a shop.

Not RTF material. Forgettable.
got 2 Evas. The Holland one? So far the holland ones seem to be decent quality leh
Old 28-07-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone got FR on this new listing, Na Na (https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-nana/)?

Lao uncle here have been rotating between big boobies, syt or syt with big boobies. No choice, $ hard to earn...

Also one good advise to all out there, treat these MLs with respect and you will get reciprocated response in kind too. Respect their boundaries, don't try or push your luck too far.

I shall share some of my quick FR here (Max is 5 stars):

Ke Er (https://sglonelyguy.online/keer-massage/)
Massage: 4.5 stars
Sensual: 4 stars (the boobies f*ck and the d*head sliding between those perky nips )
Price: $100/60 mins
RTM?: yes, complete package with happy ending

Tang Tang (https://sglonelyguy.online/tang-tang-massage/)
Massage: 4 stars
Sensual: 4.5 stars (a very experienced lady at such a age )
Price: $110/60 mins
RTM?: yes, but reserving/agreeing on a timing might be hard

Aimee (https://sglonelyguy.online/aimee-massage/)
Sensual: 4 stars (young taut body with perky nips )
RTM?: yes, when i feel like tasting syt

Xin Er (https://sglonelyguy.online/xiner-massage/)
Massage: 3.5 stars
Sensual: 4 stars (the tongue is )
Price: $120/60 mins
RTM?: maybe, at the current situation...probably best to reduce rate to stay competitive
Old 28-07-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Last week I was looking at tang tang and xin er too, from okt website fr i thought xin er service might be better since got ar

Anyway xin er gave me timing too late, tang tang din even reply, in the end i took lisa. Massage solid good, next day my whole body relaxed. hj feeling quite intense.
Old 28-07-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 9
jessieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjessieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjessieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjessieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjessieboy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This is her?

( Click to show/hide )
One of my fav. The (.)(.) are heaven. From pearl bank to the other location...steamboat...been her regular.
Old 28-07-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLRR View Post
anyone got FR on this new listing, Na Na (https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-nana/)?

Lao uncle here have been rotating between big boobies, syt or syt with big boobies. No choice, $ hard to earn...

Also one good advise to all out there, treat these MLs with respect and you will get reciprocated response in kind too. Respect their boundaries, don't try or push your luck too far.

I shall share some of my quick FR here (Max is 5 stars):

Ke Er (https://sglonelyguy.online/keer-massage/)
Massage: 4.5 stars
Sensual: 4 stars (the boobies f*ck and the d*head sliding between those perky nips )
Price: $100/60 mins
RTM?: yes, complete package with happy ending

Tang Tang (https://sglonelyguy.online/tang-tang-massage/)
Sensual: 4.5 stars (a very experienced lady at such a age )
RTM?: yes, but reserving/agreeing on a timing might be hard

Aimee (https://sglonelyguy.online/aimee-massage/)
Sensual: 4 stars (young taut body with perky nips )
RTM?: yes, when i feel like tasting syt

Xin Er (https://sglonelyguy.online/xiner-massage/)
Massage: 3.5 stars
Sensual: 4 stars (the tongue is )
Price: $120/60 mins
RTM?: maybe, at the current situation...probably best to reduce rate to stay competitive
Thanks for sharing all FR.
Old 28-07-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Last week I was looking at tang tang and xin er too, from okt website fr i thought xin er service might be better since got ar

Anyway xin er gave me timing too late, tang tang din even reply, in the end i took lisa. Massage solid good, next day my whole body relaxed. hj feeling quite intense.
I tried booking Tang Tang too. Too bad she replied 2 hours saying no more slots for ME.
Old 28-07-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster

Guess Coco will be on my RTM list.
Enjoy her sensual service.
Love her boobs.
Old 28-07-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should be very familiar with the names mentioned below?
Wow, bro SMRT, that post was 2 years ago! Certainly bought back lots of fond memories, especially since 2020 been very limited in choices and level of playability.

For me, 2015 was the year of Moon, Hope and Bing Bing. Moon was pretty, around 23, slim, about 164cm tall and slightly tan. First couple of sessions, she sat at an angle/distance where she could HJ me, but I can’t freely auto-roam - for some reason, I enjoyed her cool and occasionally cold demeanour, and I was determined to “fully embrace the warmth of her sexy body, physically”. By the next couple of RTM, we were literally glued together during sensual as we pleasured each other. Some sessions, we'd wine and smoke to wind down together, taking GFE to another level altogether.

Till now, I still rate Hope’s 36B/C knockers as one of the best – especially with her slim waist (I think 23/24-inch?) – full-bodied, soft and succulent. It did take several visits before I was granted “full sucking access” to those perfect titties, but boy was she a teaser! Bros who met her may agree with me she’s beautiful, has great fair skin and nicely-coiffured tresses which smelled oh-so-good! IIRC, Hope was around 22 and was on student pass…

With Bing, I suspected she was DG trained (I never asked). She looked 26/27, administered a really professional massage, and the finale was various patterns of “acrobatic BBBJ”. As I became her semi-regular, she occasionally “used me” to satisfy her lust, at her behest, not that I complained!

The “Golden Years” for me was 2017-19, “the RV trio” – Momo, Donna and Aila; Hebe (aka Xiao Yu or Zhi Qing); Breeze (who actually introduced me to An Ran FKA Bella); and of course Long Nv. Once, I had an afternoon session with Donna and the same night, I was just across the street with Momo!

This year, my last fave was TB, who left pre-Covid. I am still searching for my (musical mood) replacements in “Soft Rock” (previously Hebe), “Glam Rock” (Donna) and “Hard Rock (Long Nv) …..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1