The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Last season AV were extremely unlucky with almost the entire 1st team out of action with injuries...... this season they have recovered and considering that the average age of the AV players are the youngest among all the BPL teams.... I think 3 games in 7 days is not a problem for them.
I think their curse has come upon them again...... only 2 games gone and they already some 4 players on the injured list including 2 centre backs which should be good news for the Liverpool attackers and I foresee goals galore in this coming match.

Hopefully the Liverpool defence can do a good job and keep the AV attackers quiet.

YNWA
Old 25-08-2013, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

2 wins out of 2 games and 6 points...

well done lads...played your socks off...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-08-2013, 08:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
I think their curse has come upon them again...... only 2 games gone and they already some 4 players on the injured list including 2 centre backs which should be good news for the Liverpool attackers and I foresee goals galore in this coming match.

Hopefully the Liverpool defence can do a good job and keep the AV attackers quiet.

YNWA
The Liverpool defending today was a surprise. They oso know how to "park" the bus to defend their 1 goal lead.
Old 25-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

most of the attention has gone to daniel sturridge 4 his strike tat earn the 3 points.
well done daniel sturridge.
kolo & gang defended well.
simon mignolet had another outstanding afternoon at villa park as well.
Old 25-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
most of the attention has gone to daniel sturridge 4 his strike tat earn the 3 points.
I have to say Kolo surprised many with his decent displays so far. he intercepted many passes from Villa and made a few good tackles. for someone who came FOC, I would say he was a good acquisition. could ManC continue to provide more freebies to us, maybe his bro Yahya?

Mignolet has so far been very impressive and is well worth the money. he could have saved the goal bound shot fr Benteke late in the game. to say that Mignolet played a major role in our 6 pts is no understatement. hopefully he can save his best form against Devils next week.

I think we should also attribute the good result to BR's game plan. we contained Villa very well and kept Benteke and Agbon quiet for much of the game.

well done lads!!!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-08-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
I think we should also attribute the good result to BR's game plan. we contained Villa very well and kept Benteke and Agbon quiet for much of the game.

well done lads!!!
FULLY AGREED with you...the game plan worked and the lads played well...liverpool deserves to win...

we draw stoke last season lost 2 points...we beat them last week...full 3 points...

we lost to AV last season lost 3 points...we beat them this morning...full 3 points...

nett we +5 points...if we continue our good form...god knows where we are heading...but is early days...

Old 25-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
FULLY AGREED with you...the game plan worked and the lads played well...liverpool deserves to win...

we draw stoke last season lost 2 points...we beat them last week...full 3 points...

we lost to AV last season lost 3 points...we beat them this morning...full 3 points...

nett we +5 points...if we continue our good form...god knows where we are heading...but is early days...
still early....but nice to get the points in the bag...rest and prepare for the mancs...
Old 25-08-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
I watch the highlight... Not very clear. A good dummy by a player before the ball reach sturridge. Is it coutinho?
Old 25-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I watch the highlight... Not very clear. A good dummy by a player before the ball reach sturridge. Is it coutinho?
no is aspas...coutinho cross the ball in...

Old 25-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hopefully he can save his best form against Devils next week.
Munu wilk be defeated by chelsea this week then by liverpool next week
Old 25-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Coutinho is really exciting to watch and should be played at the number 10 position. Liverpool needs a creative midfielder and a winger to complement the present team.
Old 25-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

would be extremely happy if Pool can beat Man u 1-0 next week
Old 25-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
would be extremely happy if Pool can beat Man u 1-0 next week
if we can contain that dutch fella, we have a good chance of winning. he accounted for the bulk of devils' goals last season. honestly, the current batch of players are not that impressive; their main strength is cohesiveness and teamwork.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if we can contain that dutch fella, we have a good chance of winning. he accounted for the bulk of devils' goals last season. honestly, the current batch of players are not that impressive; their main strength is cohesiveness and teamwork.
that dutch fella happens to be very highly rated and effective goal scorer. i wonder who will be tasked to mark him.

with the current rooney saga at least it will impact on the team.
Old 25-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
that dutch fella happens to be very highly rated and effective goal scorer. i wonder who will be tasked to mark him.

with the current rooney saga at least it will impact on the team.
Kolo Toure.

He is a beast in defence and has great wealth of experience in the Premier League.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1