The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 06-08-2023, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 12
asdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to allasdfkie is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Bro, i am not being harsh. Because i had upped a few married women before. All got husband and children type. They are even more hiong than FL/ML. So i think sometimes we can be more open-minded about what is going on, doesn’t know doesn’t mean never happen.
Bro where u find all these woman?
Old 07-08-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Poisonfinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
yup, can raw & CIP some more. its a steal
100 not included the entrance. Maybe 188 altogether
Old 17-12-2023, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I started chionging since 2013 and for once yesterday , manage to do raw with my regular massage girl which I known for 8 months.

The sight of my cum leaking out of her pussy was unforgettable and quite an experience.

However , after that , she keep WeChat me to tell me she felt scare of pregnant and said her colleague gave her the pill to prevent pregnancy .

She told me her period is due in a few days so think should be no issues?
Old 17-12-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro exc11hatch

up you 21 points

RAW is WAR

Also prepare for blackmail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by exc11hatch View Post
However , after that , she keep WeChat me to tell me she felt scare of pregnant and said her colleague gave her the pill to prevent pregnancy .

Old 17-12-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro exc11hatch

up you 21 points

RAW is WAR

Also prepare for blackmail?

ya ...the blackmail
Old 17-12-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I started chionging since 2013 and for once yesterday , manage to do raw with my regular massage girl which I known for 8 months.

The sight of my cum leaking out of her pussy was unforgettable and quite an experience.

Why CIP when you did not even know her ovulation cycle? For the few minutes of joy, to be afraid of an unwanted pregnancy that will cause harm to her body and bring both of you bad karma?
Even if these FL or ML tell you they are on pills, or they think they are in their safe period, some of them actually base on their gut feel and not actually know when they ovulate.
For ten years of chionging, should be quite a veteran, still kenna such mishap?
Old 17-12-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to visit this viet ml in JB sometime earlier this year. First time see her shes this cute tall young girl with a wide sweet smile. How i miss her.. the package is those piano type with standard hj.
When the HJ started, she was lying next to me naked and i tried rubbing my dick against the outside of her pussy. After awhile i tried inserting a little bit into her while lying beside. Seeing she has no objection, Than small head took over big head, i got up insert into her and start pumping. I took out and finish off on her belly as i dont wanna get her into trouble. We lay there side by side cuddling for awhile on the massage bed. Before long, she started to play with my dick again until it got stiff. And we got into round 2, missionary than finish off with doggy, cumming onto her back. Gave her a small tip after. Well spent within 1hour

For the next 2 months i kept visiting her for 1-2hrs each time and cumming twice every time until she became clingy so i decided not to go back anymore. I went for a 2 HIV test few mths later apart just to make sure its all clean.
Old 17-12-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rsixty6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawwad View Post
I used to visit this viet ml in JB sometime earlier this year. First time see her shes this cute tall young girl with a wide sweet smile. How i miss her.. the package is those piano type with standard hj.
When the HJ started, she was lying next to me naked and i tried rubbing my dick against the outside of her pussy. After awhile i tried inserting a little bit into her while lying beside. Seeing she has no objection, Than small head took over big head, i got up insert into her and start pumping. I took out and finish off on her belly as i dont wanna get her into trouble. We lay there side by side cuddling for awhile on the massage bed. Before long, she started to play with my dick again until it got stiff. And we got into round 2, missionary than finish off with doggy, cumming onto her back. Gave her a small tip after. Well spent within 1hour

For the next 2 months i kept visiting her for 1-2hrs each time and cumming twice every time until she became clingy so i decided not to go back anymore. I went for a 2 HIV test few mths later apart just to make sure its all clean.
Hi bro. Care to share with shop?
Old 17-12-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2870 / Power: 20
Magpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond reputeMagpies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Did you ask if it is safe b4 cip?
Old 17-12-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Hey bro. Can share this place is in JB? Thanks in advance
Old 17-12-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19893 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Aiyo Danger Bro , Better Go For Test

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 17-12-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I calculate days and cip in my regular ML. But sometimes I don't know why I would just cip at the wrong time. There was once her period delayed about 10 days and she got worried. So far, haven't got her pregnant yet. Sometimes I'm thinking what happen if it just happens?
Old 17-12-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I calculate days and cip in my regular ML. But sometimes I don't know why I would just cip at the wrong time. There was once her period delayed about 10 days and she got worried. So far, haven't got her pregnant yet. Sometimes I'm thinking what happen if it just happens?
The girl WeChat me and told me her period just came this afternoon. So it is safe for now . But I guess I won’t do it anymore as shiok as it is, there is always this risk.
Old 17-12-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The girl WeChat me and told me her period just came this afternoon. So it is safe for now . But I guess I won’t do it anymore as shiok as it is, there is always this risk.
You cip her only once or frequently? How old is your ML? Though there's a chance every time, but I guess it is not that easy to knock her up with just that one time.

My ML is 40 soon, probably the chance is lower, but we never know. We have always done it raw about 2 - 3 times a week for a few months already. Though when we first raw, I didn't know her cycle yet, but the 1st time I cip in her is during her period. She will let me know when her period starts, cuz she don't wanna do on day 1. Then I will either cip or shoot it outside based on my calculation (though sometimes pulled out a bit late, maybe shot 1 or 2 inside).

Usually it is quite accurate, but lately her periods had been late, so the later days will also become a risk if I cip. I don't have commitments, so the only thing is how to deal with it if it happens. If you wanna play with fire, the risk is there.
Old 18-12-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
I wish my ML can be clingy as well ... After my ML is willing to satisfy me completely, I haven't went to find another one. And yes, I have regular HIV and STD test in BKK and now also to get my PrEP in case if I gonna raw elsewhere.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1