The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2016, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Leegeehong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First time going danok and I need advice

Hi everyone...I'm going to Danok for the first time this coming Wednesday to look for some sexy time...any good recommendation or good OKT contacts? Thank you all in advance!
Old 14-10-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

lawxu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First time going danok and I need advice

Hi
I have just returned from Dannok 12 October 2016. Whatever you do, never go to Oscar Palace Hotel. I have a review under this site"Danok Lastest update" .
That place is untrustworthy, the Malaysian papasan will scheme you and promote inferior product with high price 3000 to 5000b as premium service. The massage on the third floor is suck as well. Even if you are welling to pay more, the girl might not even want to preform.
Hotels I have been to:
1. Oliver Hotel 690B no bathtub - so no soapy massage? Sorry I have something for soaping in bathtub. Ambient so so. Quiet.
2. Siam Thana Hotel - good ambient good decoration bathtub with sliding window can watch tv. Classic design overall good. 790B. Crowded. Full fast. Must try luck. Try to book internet agoda, booking etc no luck.
3. Queen Park Hotel - bathtub ok only. Nothing to cheer about. For that kind of standard 700 to 800B a bit stiff!
Reminder : Since the King passing as per thai tradition probably there will be a restriction in place very soon on all these premises and business. So beware.
Best of luck. I hope it help!
Old 15-10-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
annonymous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegeehong View Post
Hi everyone...I'm going to Danok for the first time this coming Wednesday to look for some sexy time...any good recommendation or good OKT contacts? Thank you all in advance!
Go look for yokosi-san
Old 16-10-2016, 04:30 PM
Samster

citizenmazlan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegeehong View Post
@Leegeehong - how was the trip ?
Old 17-10-2016, 07:12 AM
Samster (M)

DaSmoothe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Test...how is Danok? open or all place close?
Old 17-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonymous View Post
Go look for yokosi-san
yokosi-san.........retired .....old, got big beer belly,white haired and the puyings called me " paapa ".

Even old "paapa" still have qualities.....four sweet puyings flocked and stayed to my table in a thai club in Kuala Lumpur. And just talked and drank my beer. " Paapa " have to be a gentle old man and not a hamsup fellow with hands raba raba this and that.

Cannot help newbies much in Danok as OKTS often change their mobile numbers. THB 4,000 ++ and for LT in Danok is way too expensive !!!. THB 4,000 ++ ......i can get high for 3 nights consuming beer and alcohol and all puyings would be become narak to my beer googles. Or no go to Danok, have beer and can bonk 3 different popiahs in Kuala Lumpur.

Okts only provide Laos ladies in Danok . Puying Laos phom mai chawp .

Better you go for ST instead of LT. Better you do it inside one of the Mutiara spas with massage, steam, sauna, bathtub with your selected ML and with a memorable bonk .

Last edited by Yokosi; 17-10-2016 at 01:33 PM.
Old 17-10-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
yokosi-san.........retired .....

Okts only provide Laos ladies . Puying Laos phom mai chawp .

Better you go for ST instead of LT. Better you do it inside one of the Mutiara spas with massage, steam, sauna, bathtub with your selected ML and with a memorable bonk .
THANK YOU OH YOKOSI SAN ...

Power - 536 - SIFU !!!

Thanks for the advice.

I plan on staying in the Satit Grand View Hotel and taking ST from their massage parlour - to be more time economical than going out to Mutiara Spa ?
But some posts have said the ML dont want to bonk ? Is that the normal SOP or was the bro just unlucky ?
Old 17-10-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenmazlan View Post
I plan on staying in the Satit Grand View Hotel and taking ST from their massage parlour - to be more time economical than going out to Mutiara Spa ?
But some posts have said the ML dont want to bonk ? Is that the normal SOP or was the bro just unlucky ?
When booking ML, please ask the massage OKT which girls do everything. Everything meant .........hand job, ping pong, deep throat, bonking in various ways, etc. Don't be so modest in your questions to the massage OKT. Give him a small tip.

Whether you will succeed also depends on your quality....your looks, age, poot pasa thai, dressing, etc. Doubt it if the ML wants a pineapple face, fat, ugly, extra big size, very dark skin, bad breath person, stingy bonker.

Same questions when you are in the bigger clubs..........ask the head captain which bikini models in that club are available to be bonk in your room, after the club closes for the night. Just make sure that you get the head captain or flower lady / man / katoey........and not some new comer captain to provide you the answers. And please filter the info that you received.

Last edited by Yokosi; 18-10-2016 at 10:25 AM.
Old 18-10-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
When booking ML, please ask the massage OKT which girls do everything. Everything meant .........hand job, ping pong, deep throat, bonking in various ways, etc. Don't be so modest in your questions to the massage OKT. Give him a small tip.
Hehehehehe .... Thanks ...

Quote:
Whether you will succeed also depends on your quality....your looks, age, poot pasa thai, dressing, etc. Doubt it if the ML wants a pineapple face, fat, ugly, extra big size, very dark skin, bad breath person, stingy bonker.
I am all clear there ...

Quote:
Same questions when you are in the bigger clubs..........ask the head captain which bikini models in that club are available to be bonk in your room, after the club closes for the night. Just make sure that you get the head captain or flower lady / man / katoey........and not some new comer captain to provide you the answers.
Great safety tip...Quite a few getting ripped off by lousy OKTs

Quote:
Ahhh, getting old.........just let out my secret to secure bonking ML and puyings from the clubs !!!.
Hehehehehe... Thanks thanks...

Grandmaster Sifu, just wondering, if you had to stay in the massage parlour at the Satit Gran View or Mutiara Spa, which would you choose and why ? My Logic ( faulty newbie level );

Pros - Safe time, Less bomb threats, Better OKT backup as its in the hotel
Cons - Less choice?
Old 18-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenmazlan View Post
Grandmaster Sifu, just wondering, if you had to stay in the massage parlour at the Satit Gran View or Mutiara Spa, which would you choose and why ? My Logic ( faulty newbie level );

Pros - Safe time, Less bomb threats, Better OKT backup as its in the hotel
Cons - Less choice?
There is another thread.....on Danok. It is " Danok latest update ". Better you post there or else got so many different threads on Danok.

And don't call me Sifu, Grandmaster Sifu. One fellow cheongster that followed me for 7 years ( a previous newbie liked you ) to Thai Clubs in KL and elsewhere, Bangkok, Pattaya, Danok, Sungai Golok and Vietnam still called me Sifu. I told him to grow up as he learnt a lot since it was 7 years ago. So, please do grow up.

I never had massage in Satit Gran View.

Massages in Mutiara Spas 1,2,3 oredi were done. But i preferred 1 and 3. Mutiara Spa 1 is the oldest, good decoration but now closed down. Mutiara Spa 3 got syts but decoration is not so good.

Shalala massage is also excellent. Can buy beer and drink inside the room. Fuck jobs rates very high here without requesting any info from the manager. Some ladies .....good looking.

Massage managers only provide information to you on which puyings are bonkable. Information received must be taken with a bucket of salt. You have to filter the info yourself.

Last edited by Yokosi; 18-10-2016 at 09:26 PM.
Old 19-10-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
There is another thread.....on Danok. It is " Danok latest update ". Better you post there or else got so many different threads on Danok.

And don't call me Sifu, Grandmaster Sifu. One fellow cheongster that followed me for 7 years ( a previous newbie liked you ) to Thai Clubs in KL and elsewhere, Bangkok, Pattaya, Danok, Sungai Golok and Vietnam still called me Sifu. I told him to grow up as he learnt a lot since it was 7 years ago. So, please do grow up.

I never had massage in Satit Gran View.

Massages in Mutiara Spas 1,2,3 oredi were done. But i preferred 1 and 3. Mutiara Spa 1 is the oldest, good decoration but now closed down. Mutiara Spa 3 got syts but decoration is not so good.

Shalala massage is also excellent. Can buy beer and drink inside the room. Fuck jobs rates very high here without requesting any info from the manager. Some ladies .....good looking.

Massage managers only provide information to you on which puyings are bonkable. Information received must be taken with a bucket of salt. You have to filter the info yourself.
Thanks yokosi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1