The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Martin65 is Cool - loads of Potential
perth

any action in Perth. ?
Thanks
Old 30-12-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: perth

quick answer. not really.

there are the typical brothels, and damage depends on where you got is about $200 for 30mins by this I mean you can bonk ang moh, not just typical Asian girls where you can see as low as $80 and then get a grand ma and frightening memories.

Looking for teenage girls? too dangerous and will be underage even if they are okay with it. So typically bad luck. Your best bet is in uni and you are a student. mix around and get free fucks. < by this I do mean you need skill and effort not just play straight up. You need to be friends with them and then play your cards. Any of these beats going to the brothels in most cases.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 19
super_manny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysuper_manny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Old 16-01-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
BobDole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think the best service offered in Perth is Club 316, Charles Street. Girls there are very professional. Anyone with similar experience? Mainly ang mo ladies.

If you want PRC then try International 300. African, Brazilian also got. If you want to try out UN.

You could also look up local free Chinese newspaper. Always with a number of classify stating newly "enter sea" 刚下海. Perhaps those Taiwanese stated above. I never tried them before.

They don't call this place "Dullsville" for nothing.
Old 07-02-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ggl1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try these websites...locanto. Beautiful companion and backpage. Had quite a few good ones. A lot of fake pics at these sites though. I love Koreans!!!
Old 19-02-2014, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
quikie911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Perth

Relatively new in Perth and feeling very bored. Checked out 3 ads from Beautifulcompanions

Like what has been said before, most of the ads are fake.

Don't bother with this ad:
http://www.beautifulcompanions.com.a...oria-park.html

You'll definitely run when you see the girls and that is after you are still brave enough to knock on the door after seeing the exterior of the house. The girls are likely from China. They were speaking cantonese to each other)

Same for this ad:
http://www.beautifulcompanions.com.a...-Maylands.html

Did not even bother to find the unit after arriving at the given address. It is a very run down building.

As for this ad:
http://www.beautifulcompanions.com.a...S-MASSAGE.html

It is a real massage centre which is in need of some renovation. Saw 1 girl left in a taxi just as I arrived there. I was left with only 2 girls to choose. Both claimed to be Korean and since I cannot speak Korean I can't verify that.

Chose the older one with bigger boobs. Name: Yuki. Claimed she is 25 yr old but looks like 35 to me. Anyway, I like older women. Silicon breasts, C cup not so nice to squeeze compared to real breasts. Service is ok I guess as I don't have much expectations.

Paid AUD130 in advance to the receptionist before going in to the room.
Old 19-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Energistics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a ktv in northbridge which has hostess from all over Asia but mainly Taiwan and Hong Kong.

Go there is pay for company for the night in the room no real action just dance and sit on your lap. Anything extra will depend on chemistry with them but usually can meet them outside of hours to try and strengthen the bond.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Club 316 is my best place for Angmoh ladies. Of course don't expect bbbj or cim, though I was able to give cof once but the lady is no longer there.

Its also a mix box as some are really time keepers which is slightly turn off but of you become their regular they can close an eye.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1