The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!
Re: Brunei FL contact

it is not easy to find fls from streets in Brunei, been there 2 years back, and damp boring during the night, also difficulty to find Chinese foods there (I stay in the Capital)
Old 08-02-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 20
Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Five accused of prostitution released on court bail

Quratul-Ain Bandial
BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN
Friday, February 5, 2010

FIVE Chinese nationals charged with prostitution were released on $5,000 bail yesterday at the Magistrate's Court.

Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Shamsuddin said he had no objection to the defendants being released on bail provided that they could find someone to act as their bailer and that they have their passports impounded.

Huang Peng, Li Hui, Li Ying, Shi Pei and Fan Qirong are being charged under Section 294 (a) of the Penal Code which carries a maximum penalty of $5,000 and a jail term that could extend to one year.

One of the defendants, Huang Peng, told the court that they did not know anyone in Brunei who could bail them out. She also pleaded with the court to resolve the matter by Chinese New Year so that they could return home to celebrate with their families.

Magistrate Harnita Zelda Skinner said it was unfortunate that they would miss Chinese New Year, but that they were charged with a serious offence which they must answer before they can leave Brunei.

Huang Peng continued with her entreaty, telling the court they did not come to Brunei with the intent of soliciting clients for prostitution.

She said that their parents would be worried if they did not return by Chinese New Year and that during their half-month detainment at the Bandar Seri Begawan Police Station, they still had not gotten used to the local food.

In a related matter, Chyee Kam Yaw, the man suspected of being their pimp, was also released on court bail of $5,000 and had his passport impounded.

DPP Shamsuddin asked the magistrate to adjourn both matters until next week as he still needed time to evaluate evidence from police investigations.

The women, all in their 20s, were detained by the Anti-Vice Squad during a raid at the Orchid Garden Hotel on January 21.

After the hearing yesterday, The Brunei Times learned that a private citizen stepped forward to act as a bailer for the five women.
http://www.bt.com.bn/en/news-nationa...sed-court-bail
Old 18-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Samster

Ch1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to beholdCh1k3rnM4n is a splendid one to behold

Chinese national gets three months in prison
BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
A CHINESE woman was sentenced to serve three months in jail by the Magistrates Court yesterday after pleading guilty to soliciting a male person for the purpose of prostitution.

Li Ying, 22, arrived in Brunei on January 12 with a female friend, also a Chinese national. She came to the country because her friend had asked her to accompany customers for drinking and singing purposes and was promised a tip of $100 and $200 in return. Upon her arrival into the country, she was greeted at the airport by a Chinese couple who brought her to a hotel. After staying at the hotel for one night, she moved to Traders Inn Hotel in Beribi.

On January 22, acting upon information received, police personnel went to a room at the hotel where they caught Li having sexual intercourse with a male person. During their search of the room, the police personnel also found a used empty packet of condom, one toilet roll and a pink bottle believed to contain lubricant on the bed postulated to be used for the purpose of prostitution.

Upon investigation, the male person told the police that on January 21, he received a missed call from Li. When he returned the call, Li asked him to meet up with her at 11pm at the hotel on the same evening. After arriving at the hotel at 11.30pm, the male person said that he would pay Li for the service. Upon agreeing that payment was to be made afterwards, they started having sexual intercourse soon after.

Li, who admits to soliciting a male person for the purpose of prostitution, said that this is the first time she has been involved in the activity of prostitution and that customers would usually call her on her mobile phone.

The Brunei Times
http://www.bt.com.bn/en/news-national/2010/02/10/chinese-national-gets-three-months-prison
Old 18-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Samster

4 women accused of prostitution discharged
Syazwan Sadikin
BANDAR SERI BEGAWAN
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
FOUR Chinese women accused of soliciting clients for the purpose of prostitution were discharged from their charges yesterday in view that there was not enough evidence to secure a conviction with the present charge.

The charge that were brought against defendants, Hwang Peng, Li Hui, Fan Qirong and Shi Pei, carries a maximum penalty of $5,000 and with possible imprisonment of up to one year. The women, who are in their 20s, were detained in a raid on January 21.

While the charges have been dropped, it does not however amount to their acquittal and the defendants are still liable to appear before the Magistrates Court once new information is received, according to Deputy Public Prosecutor Shamsuddin.

He also told the court that the visit pass for the defendants have expired and arrangements are being made with the Immigration Department for their removal from Brunei.

"In view of the prosecution's application, the four defendants are discharged and not amounting to acquittal, in other words, you are free to go," said Magistrate Harnita Zelda Skinner.

Meanwhile, Chyee Kam Yaw, a man suspected of being their pimp, was charged under the Women and Girls Protection Act and pleaded not guilty to the charge.

A trial date has been fixed on May 18, 19 and 20. The prosecution plans to bring seven witnesses before the Magistrates Court to testify against the defendant. Chyee was released on court bail of $5,000 and had his passport impounded. The Brunei Times

4 women accused of prostitution discharged | The Brunei Times
Old 18-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Samster

Unisex massage parlours 'illegal'

By James Kon

Two massage parlours were issued with stern warnings by the Law Enforcement Unit of BSB Municipal Board after officers found female masseurs attending to male clients last weekend.

Three massage parlours at a building in Gadong were targeted during the joint inspection codenamed "Ops Benteras 5/2010", which involved some 30 enforcement officers from the Labour Department, Electrical Services Department, Ministry of Health and various agencies under the BSB Municipal Board.

According to officers, a female masseur was caught massaging a male client, while another female employee was caught cleaning the hand of a male client.

They stressed that unisex massage parlours in Brunei are "illegal and against regulations".

Operators of the massage parlours were ordered to have separate areas for male and female customers.

The Enforcement Section of BSB Municipal Board will continue to conduct similar operations to ensure that all businesses comply with the rules and regulations of the Miscellaneous Licence Act.

http://www.borneobulletin.com.bn/thu/feb18h10.htm
Old 18-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Samster

Woman caught in vice raid

By Azlan Othman

A 21-year-old Thai woman was caught by enforcement personnel from the Kuala Belait Immigration Department in operation 'Ops Cekap' 24/2010 last Friday night.

She was suspected to have been involved in prostitution at the quarters of a workshop in Seria. During the raid, the woman was found half-naked with a Thai man.

Upon checking her passport, officials discovered that she was in the country on a social visit pass but her "guarantee" had expired.

Condoms were found on her mattress as well as on cigarette packets. Cash amounting to $197 was also found inside her purse. The money was believed to be proceeds from prostitution. The Thai man confessed that he paid $30 for her 'services'.

The Thai woman was issued with a special pass and is under investigation for allegedly violating Section 15 (1) of the Immigration Act, Chapter 17. Two other Thai nationals were also issued with special passes for further investigation.

The departmenturged employers not to hire illegal foreign workers.

The department welcomes tip-offs on suspected immigration offences.

http://www.borneobulletin.com.bn/tue/feb16h5.htm
Old 13-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jazzfoam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage in Brunei

hook me up!
Old 13-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

shino69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwst79 View Post
Hi brudders,

If you need any help to hook up, just pm me. i got some contacts u might be interested. Not OKT but just trying to help the PRC ladies out here. 100 a pop

Regards,
Kwst79
bro, is this post still valid? pls pm me ctc. i need a massage, please!
Old 13-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

shino69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, please send me ctc.. i really need a 'good' massage!
Old 14-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
madhydra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro... any special massage near traders inn? or outcall service?
Old 20-04-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

daqiang7676 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently, there are at least 3 joints offering extras... and there are still sporadic PRC FLs operating discretely as of today...
Old 20-04-2010, 04:16 AM
Samster

Bluntschmoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mind to share where bout..??

thanks...
Old 20-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
nail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daqiang7676 View Post
Currently, there are at least 3 joints offering extras... and there are still sporadic PRC FLs operating discretely as of today...
BRO.... CURRENT NOT SAFE to look best cross over the Boarder or Not we will see you Name in Local paper.
Old 23-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

Ngangster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fellow Cheongsters,

I know of a few places that do provide 'extra' bit so far HJ only.
The messeus are Thai and are very selective of who they offer to.
Im a regular at this one place and I know that at least 2 of the Thai's there
offer HJ if they're comfortable wif you. Nothing Great but at least it's something. PM me if u guys wana find out where.
Old 30-04-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
spmlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

I am also going to Brunei next week. Desperately need contacts. pls pm me.. will post FR later.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1