The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my lesson learnt in kabukicho shinjuku tokyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
Err.. just back from Tokyo and I would said that 99% of Jap WL would not entertain non-jap. Dont believe in Okt that claimed that they can provide you local Jap, once money paid they will send a PRC that able to speak lousy japanese to you. Might as well save our sperm and money and cheong once back to homeland...
agreed with you.if thats the fact, no point cheong in Japan.
Since chances of getting local jap to serve you is as low as 1 %.
What a boring japan
Old 23-10-2008, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
amerimacka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've got this contact of this Okt in Tokyo whom is a Singaporean.

My friend happened to meet him there and was given a name card by him. He can bring you to the various local shows etc.

Those brothers whom need the contact, do PM me for it.

Cheers
Old 23-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: my lesson learnt in kabukicho shinjuku tokyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

This task can be rather challenging unless you know where to go (for those single joints) when you're a newbie to that country
Not really bro,

You'll be surprised, sometimes being a foreigner has its advantages cos the gals who are out for fun know they won't see you again.

I've had pickups in China, England, Amsterdam, Germany, etc... Just gotta smile and loosen up. Just be on the lookout for assholes looking for an "easy kill".

Who Shags Wins
Old 23-10-2008, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

actually, im hoping to look for strip dancing club or massage club etc..

not sure if they have live sex show in hokkaido? I been to one in Amsterdam and watching 'live' is quite arosing
Old 23-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: my lesson learnt in kabukicho shinjuku tokyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by snbd View Post
I been to one in Amsterdam and watching 'live' is quite arosing
Just so long as you dun buy drinks in there, the beer one will run you SGD$80 - SGD$100. The beer comes with the bill and the bouncer on standby. CCB!

Who Shags Wins
Old 24-10-2008, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
p1ng-p0ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Tony Stark;3166367]
Care to share more on Kawasaki Soaplands? Pink Salon is really a good deal man.

Best bet bro is to get the magazine from bookstand which advertise soaplands,delivery,image club and pink salon.Inside those magazines they hv coupons which offer discount.Regarding pink salon it is located nearby of surrounding eki (train staion).U wont miss it coz outside the hv colourful neon signs.Usually it is cheaper during daytime and normal price will apply after nitetime.Try to frequent those which are in the magazine and they hv the photos of the gals.
Old 24-10-2008, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by p1ng-p0ng View Post
Best bet bro is to get the magazine from bookstand which advertise soaplands,delivery,image club and pink salon.Inside those magazines they hv coupons which offer discount.Regarding pink salon it is located nearby of surrounding eki (train staion).U wont miss it coz outside the hv colourful neon signs.Usually it is cheaper during daytime and normal price will apply after nitetime.Try to frequent those which are in the magazine and they hv the photos of the gals.
Appreciate the advices.

Kawasaki could be the best place for me to get laid economically as I find Yoshiwara and Yokohama not that user friendly.
Old 24-10-2008, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

i like japanese , but they don't like me.
they prefer local jap guy.
Old 24-10-2008, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros,

I've met that "Singaporean" OKT in Kabukicho. He is actually Malaysian but a Singapore PR. He is more reliable than the other OKT. But I find the best girls are with Club Boo.Club Boo.
Old 24-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=p1ng-p0ng;3171970]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Best bet bro is to get the magazine from bookstand which advertise soaplands,delivery,image club and pink salonTry to frequent those which are in the magazine and they hv the photos of the gals.

those book all in jap lei.... i dun understand wat they saying thou.... jejeje
Old 25-10-2008, 09:02 AM
Samster

snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

hi!

anyone been to Susukino? Susukino - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How is it like there?
Old 25-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snbd View Post
actually, im hoping to look for strip dancing club or massage club etc..

not sure if they have live sex show in hokkaido? I been to one in Amsterdam and watching 'live' is quite arosing
Not sure if they hv live sex show. But I did watch the strip dance which i found it's boring...
Old 26-10-2008, 05:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
devilmor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Sorry to TS for side tracking his thread abit. I can honestly tell you, it is the same crap elsewhere, be it London, Amsterdam, Germany or Belarus. They are all scams, the main idea is to squeeze every available penny from you while providing the least amount of service.

Sometimes better off to pickup from singles joints, at least you can see what you're getting, and cut out the middlemen.

Hi all, new to sammyboy and its been interesting so far.

I have to start by agreeing with Whitegals on picking off singles and go ONS. I see it as skill and something that can save you heaps and give u more in return. As personal experience, I have pick up jap right here in our own home ground. It really isn't that hard, and the best part is, it gets easier each time. Ultimately, you spend less, get better feeling in the sense that its not a paid deal and both you and the chic have fun.
Old 28-10-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
Err.. just back from Tokyo and I would said that 99% of Jap WL would not entertain non-jap. Dont believe in Okt that claimed that they can provide you local Jap, once money paid they will send a PRC that able to speak lousy japanese to you. Might as well save our sperm and money and cheong once back to homeland...
Hi Bro jerrystockton,

I wholly agree with u. But believe me u can find jap girls at club boo. U can find the website in my previous post. I have tried 3 of such girls.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:14 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=p1ng-p0ng;3171970]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Care to share more on Kawasaki Soaplands? Pink Salon is really a good deal man.

oh, any such pink salon in Hokkaido?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1