The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-09-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 13
JoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyblack View Post
When did u up her? Lol she still tell me never meet any guy before hahah
Not very long ago. Know her from badoo.

Think she bullshit. Like to act very high class. When meet her first time. She late and change location. If want ss. pm me.

Normally i just keep quiet and read these maids post but i see that guy Keep asking information on this same girl so many times. Quite irritating
Old 15-09-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
When did u up her? Lol she still tell me never meet any guy before hahah
Lol bro, how can u believe their words? They can be more cunning then we are. They know how to play the game too.
Old 15-09-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
greenbird69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi boys. Just wanted to share my experience so far.

Been reading up here with all the frs and stuff and got curious about DH. Are they as horney as you guys said. In summary, yes.

Got to know 1 PH DH through tann that was in central. Was having conversation and one thing leads to another. I had to pay though. 400 per month. But I don't really want to wine and dine so for me is good. Just meet at hotel every Sunday and fire away. So it's like all you can eat buffet. Hope I'm not spoiling the market.

Overall they are really horny and compared to fl, super alot of gfe. Able to accommodate alot of requests.

The down side I guess Is can only meet on Sunday and normally they want to meet quite early. I just wana bonk so sometime I find them alittle too needy.

Overall a pleasant surprise.
Old 15-09-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Lol bro, how can u believe their words? They can be more cunning then we are. They know how to play the game too.
You are right! Can be thrust, can't be trust
Old 15-09-2021, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 14
qwertyuiop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro had her before??
Old 15-09-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staycalmsg View Post
I may not screw any maid before, but let’s me share 2 things which related to maids.

1. I met my friend’s indo maid, she is like those quiet and guai guai type. Average looking and small body size. One day I heard from friend that he sent her maid back to Indo as her regular body check up result show positive to STD. So guys, please play safe!

2. I have one maid from Indo, I will say she is quite pretty. This is also the reason I hire her, and my wife also ok with it. She has a killing body figure, at least D cup, and big ass! So I always can see her big nehneh when she is bending down to do housework! One of midnight when I woke up and walked pass her room, I heard there are soft moaning sound from her room. I slowly and quietly open the room as she didn’t lock. Lucky there are some light outside the window, I can see she one hand is rubbing her pussy in the pant, and another hand is catching her own breast! She only took off her shirt. That’s was my first time saw her naked papaya. Since she is closing her eye while diy, so I just keep on looking till she finish it. Then I slowly close the door before she open her eye. Anyway I do not dare to anything as I believe don’t eat where you shit. However I quiet enjoy this excitement, and sometime she will accidentally brush her breast on me at the walkway between kitchen and toilet as the space quite narrow. My wife will always leave my room door open in the morning when she leave house to work. I always sleep half naked, and few times I noticed she is looking my morning hardon when she is mopping my room floor while I still pretending I am sleeping.
Wah lau, you post until like that, your PM will be full liao. LOL!

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 16-09-2021, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DesTlnY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Arsyi uh
Up many times before for free, big boobs but pussy abit got smell
Yeah... C cup? Lol... must be never shave since she don't care about hygiene..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseMorino View Post
Up few times. After that stop. Quite short and her legs are thick also.
Elephant leg? How the look compare to photo?

Thank guys... this one even haven't meet already ask me to topup and buy stuff for her... should be letting go.. 😪
Old 16-09-2021, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
Vespaboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVespaboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop2 View Post

Any bro had her before??
Nice face for cum
Old 16-09-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 5
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

But nice fxxx bo.

Quote:
Arsyi uh
Up many times before for free, big boobs but pussy abit got smell
Old 16-09-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

https://singaporeuncensored.com/fore...r19G4-JankV1fo

Weheheheehehhe
Old 16-09-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesTlnY View Post

Look 90% same as photo, but my ball is too small to ask her go hotel.. Will try harder next week..
Looks like a good catch
Old 16-09-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3990 / Power: 17
WS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond reputeWS5498 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop2 View Post

Any bro try this lady before??

Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
her name is mey. went hotel raw cip. she did not ask for anything guess she just horny. do bring cd for protection made a mistake think with small head.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Bro.
Her WhatsApp is 935XXXX5, right ?

The last time I raw her was in end Feb, begin Mar '21.
But I never CIP. I pull out and spray all over her pussy hair and boobs.
I used to meet her at least once a month since Oct '20.

YES... She is indeed the Very Horny Type. Even by just fingering, I am able to make her cums 3 to 4 times within a short span of 40mins.

From end Apr '21 onwards, she block me from WhatsApp and she hang up on me when I call her.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Blessing to my small head. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Old 16-09-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 5
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Agree thick legs but nice fxxx?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseMorino View Post
Up few times. After that stop. Quite short and her legs are thick also.
Old 16-09-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

hahaha that filthy bottom-fish slop sucker finally doing good for himself
I love how he chose to eat Jollibee he is like no more free-Jollibee for you flappy stomach bitchezzzz
Old 16-09-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Lol good read. One fine day he will be out searching for jollibee abalone again. Truth hurts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1