The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-11-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotshine81 View Post

Found one Indo DH thru Michat People nearby last week. Says need some cash. Told her I dont drive and she told me stairs is fine..(OMG I love thrills!)

Went down met her. She gave a good BBBJ till I nearly came. Managed to get into doggy and finished her off with my load all in her pussy. (She asked to CIP though!)

Paid and left. Told her I will contact her again if I am around the area..hehe..She said okay. Oh ya...All these for just 50bucks. Worth the thrill!
Nice one bro…. A quick fix while she finds an excuse to go supermarket. Hehe
Whack and dump inside her so it dont cause too much mess.
Old 25-11-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
hotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhotshine81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
Nice one bro…. A quick fix while she finds an excuse to go supermarket. Hehe
Whack and dump inside her so it dont cause too much mess.
Indeed..quick and good. Most importantly its all in the name of fun and thrills.
Old 25-11-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Found one Indo DH thru Michat People nearby last week. Says need some cash. Told her I dont drive and she told me stairs is fine..(OMG I love thrills!)

Went down met her. She gave a good BBBJ till I nearly came. Managed to get into doggy and finished her off with my load all in her pussy. (She asked to CIP though!)

Paid and left. Told her I will contact her again if I am around the area..hehe..She said okay. Oh ya...All these for just 50bucks. Worth the thrill!
Bro, white knight everyday come in check their wife or gf pic got here anot. Wait they see this pic make them angry n start imagine their wife gf previously or currently a maid also doing this with many men. LoL good ones, poor white knight imagination run wild cos cannot see the maid face.
Bro, one thing if I were u, I don't go for raw. Since she can raw u, she can raw others. U don't know what disease she has.
Old 25-11-2022, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Wah you damn daring sia. Hopefully won't become pregnant but high chance you're not the only one. If only I'm as lucky as you

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 25-11-2022, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:

Any sharing where is the location nearby?
Old 25-11-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

This thrill hard to come by and the fee is way worth it

Quote:

Old 25-11-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:

looks like the infamous helper from whampoa
Old 25-11-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
looks like the infamous helper from whampoa
Yeah $50 Afira. Stopped going to her after spotting bloody spots on her panties after she pull them down.
Old 25-11-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Y the maids always say, my attitude depends on u. When I ask further, she said u don't know me, don't judge me. Have been hearing many maids saying the same thing. Like copying from one another.
Old 26-11-2022, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Her pussy fishy smell, wow you power cock and did raw some more.
Old 26-11-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Look like the one stay commonwealth always take kids go school. But no see face, juz guess only.
Old 26-11-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!

got 2 Filipina maids willing to try 4some in exchange for Teachers whiskey. if any bro can host telegram me - @xchangeonly
Old 26-11-2022, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Y the maids always say, my attitude depends on u. When I ask further, she said u don't know me, don't judge me. Have been hearing many maids saying the same thing. Like copying from one another.
From my personal experiences just don't share so much of yourself and vice versa. If they too clingy just let go.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 26-11-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, white knight everyday come in check their wife or gf pic got here anot. Wait they see this pic make them angry n start imagine their wife gf previously or currently a maid also doing this with many men. LoL good ones, poor white knight imagination run wild cos cannot see the maid face.
Bro, one thing if I were u, I don't go for raw. Since she can raw u, she can raw others. U don't know what disease she has.
Fear not the white knight. Usually just creampie those whiteknight wife and show them the overflowing cum to satisfy their emotion.

Anyway, there’s no face in the picture, so it can be anyone.
Old 26-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 3
hanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
I saw in the Telegram, 1 channel, name Domestic Helper.

t.me/have_fun_with_indon_girl

👍 Thanks for the sharing 👍

💖 Looks Very Happening There 💖
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1