The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2016, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinzseow View Post
Went to Paris Hotel , I look for Helen, guys this is a gems...

After send me out the room. I watch my phone. It already 1hour and 30mins plus. No rush and good service...

Damage : 168 + 12 tips( she didn't ask for tips)
lucky man...
most guys who tried helen including myself find her quite quiet and not so chatty (she doesn't speak mandarin unlike most viet WLs, only english), so GFE rather low.

she didn't rush me also, but your 1.5hrs+ session is quite unheard of.
that's already more than 2 sessions.
even if the okt never call her to end session, the WL would also have asked u to extend liao.
bro Vinzseow, u must be sibeh yandao wor, she can't bear to let u go

and she's rm178 if u took her at pariss, if go upstairs straight FJ without using spa.
only when she's stationed at rome spa, then rm168 (also add rm10 if use facilites).

most girls at pariss provide good service, especially the old birds like bobo, xiao yan, xiao ke, camry; cos they realise the value of returning customers like GL fishtank WLs do. the newer ones are hit n miss sometimes, especially the prettier ones.
Old 20-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
closetspacefull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried her also twice, once at Rome, once at Paris. She has tattoos but quite well done, not like the ugly scrawls some girls have. I'm not yandao but her service to me 2nd trip also quite good. She spent 1hr + with me and even gave me massage, I was worried that the spa would charge me 2 sessions.

To be honest first time she was a bit ice queen, but I like her body type so booked her 2nd time. She was very different 2nd time, recognize me, even gave me massage after I shoot. Her england also very good for Viet.

Gave her a decent tip and will find her again. Other favorite there is Xiao Bi.
Old 20-05-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by closetspacefull View Post
Tried her also twice, once at Rome, once at Paris. She has tattoos but quite well done, not like the ugly scrawls some girls have. I'm not yandao but her service to me 2nd trip also quite good. She spent 1hr + with me and even gave me massage, I was worried that the spa would charge me 2 sessions.

To be honest first time she was a bit ice queen, but I like her body type so booked her 2nd time. She was very different 2nd time, recognize me, even gave me massage after I shoot. Her england also very good for Viet.

Wat her number
Old 21-05-2016, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vinzseow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
lucky man...
most guys who tried helen including myself find her quite quiet and not so chatty (she doesn't speak mandarin unlike most viet WLs, only english), so GFE rather low.

even if the okt never call her to end session, the WL would also have asked u to extend liao.

and she's rm178 if u took her at pariss, if go upstairs straight FJ without using spa.
only when she's stationed at rome spa, then rm168 (also add rm10 if use facilites).

most girls at pariss provide good service, especially the old birds like bobo, xiao yan, xiao ke, camry; cos they realise the value of returning customers like GL fishtank WLs do. the newer ones are hit n miss sometimes, especially the prettier ones.
Maybe i estimate the wrong timing. Anyway, I think we just want to enjoy the session, doesn't matter how long we spend the session with the girl. If took 1hour above but with a bad service. No point also. She is a must try! Don't miss out !
Old 21-05-2016, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungXP7 View Post
Wat her number
Just go Paris hotel and look for Helen. Should be only 1 Helen only
Old 21-05-2016, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quote:

Yes, she may look very ice queen, but once break the ice, will find out something adorable from her and also very funny and cute girl.
Old 22-05-2016, 02:25 PM
Samster

cockzila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I didn't find any Xiao Bi. Or is is Xiao Bei?
Old 23-05-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 18
w810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond reputew810_76 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Paris Hotel (Bukit Indah)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
lucky man...

Bro hoosdathu,
You are right ! Those "old bird" really provide a good execellet service to please you!
My friend and I had just tried Xiao Ke and Camry last week.
We are very sastified with their service .
Both girls provide good gfe and very hard working .
We left Paris with happy ending.

Next target will be Helen and Xiao Yan.
Can bro here share Xiao Yan FR and her service?

Cheers
Old 02-06-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

ant12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I am new here. Is it direct go to Paris Hotel 2nd floor and the OKT will come to you?
Old 02-06-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

ant12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi, I am new here. Is it direct go to Paris hotel 2nd floor massage place and the OKT will come you?
Old 02-06-2016, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

My friends visited yesterday and told me that he had Bobo and was very very impressed by her services that he went for 2 shots with her. According to him,her catbath was extremely satisfying,whole body servicing including his toes was well taken care off. Her bbbj was fantastic til he cim and she carry on sucking till he surrenders. She is not a time watcher and the okt has to call her to remind her time up.

Another had 2 different girls though. 1st 1 was a disaster so he went for another and he was pretty much happier after the 2nd girl. Will try to get the girls names for reference for you guys.

The 1st bad experience girl is xiao ting. The good service girl he say is xiao ke.

Last edited by PrcLust; 02-06-2016 at 02:24 PM.
Old 02-06-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 20
Laser is one of the Best!Laser is one of the Best!Laser is one of the Best!Laser is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant12345 View Post
Hi, I am new here. Is it direct go to Paris hotel 2nd floor massage place and the OKT will come you?
Go in the lift, Level 1 (there is a label SPA). the lift is Ground floor.

after go in, you can ask the OKT there. Or you can use the facilities there go to the cafe relax, take some food then ask OKT.
Old 04-06-2016, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Looks like there is little rotation of WL. Its has been the same few for a few months.
Old 05-06-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 5255 / Power: 63
Finn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond reputeFinn Balor has a reputation beyond repute

Is this place same as parris spa? What the address? Seem abit confuse
Old 05-06-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 20
Laser is one of the Best!Laser is one of the Best!Laser is one of the Best!Laser is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn Balor View Post
Is this place same as parris spa? What the address? Seem abit confuse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1