The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 15
*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!
Re: Action to stop the inflation of local FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
Guess it is not that tough after all.
Before saying that, have you ever had to fuck someone who stinks even after taking a shower? While smiling through it all? How do you even tell someone diplomatically that he stinks when he's a paying client. And do you think it's easy and not tiring if you have to take about 6 clients a day just so as to not overprice yourself? Or getting roughed up by certain clients and not being able to do anything about it for fear of getting a bad FR?
Old 19-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
SmallLipLover is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Go ahead and boycott then. I still believe prices will not drop. That's the matter of fact. Go ahead and prove me wrong.
Old 19-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *chantel* View Post
Before saying that, have you ever had to fuck someone who stinks even after taking a shower? While smiling through it all? How do you even tell someone diplomatically that he stinks when he's a paying client. And do you think it's easy and not tiring if you have to take about 6 clients a day just so as to not overprice yourself? Or getting roughed up by certain clients and not being able to do anything about it for fear of getting a bad FR?
I do sympathise with you. When I mentioned that it's not that tough after all, it was meant to say that the money is not too bad after all.

No offense, but, you do have a choice right? I'm sure you may not have thought about what you would have to go through before you chose this path. But after when you are in it and have gone through such bad experiences, and yet choose to be still in it.....it's a choice you make after all right?

This will be my last post here. Not meant to start a flame war with you. Take care and all the best.
Old 19-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
KingCheong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingCheong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
That is true, but my issue is with him asking bros to boycott local FLs instead of being specific such as stating OVERPRICED local FLs, how much effort would it take to just type in an additional word so that it wouldn't bring about more misconception?

Of cos I have thought about quitting and I would be doing so once I have cleared my debts, and just incase others start asking me why don't I just get a regular job with a fixed monthly income instead of being an FL, that's cos I gotta pay a fixed amount for my debts monthly, an amount that a fresh grad in a regular job wouldn't be able to make.
Dear Chantel,

For one I am very sure I DID NOT ASK ANYBODY TO BOYCOTT LOCAL FLs. What I am stating is the situation caused by inflating local FL fees RESULTING in a drop of patronage and predicting what the impact might be for both parties. And I am garnering people into my list to highlight just how many of us feel the same way too.

I like to say I sympathize your plight that your barely making ends meet, but seriously that isn't my problem. I really don't know how much is enough for you. I am not the cause of you being in debt and I did not, in any way, push you into this trait. You did it out of your own free will thinking being an FL is a short cut to all your problems. Blame nobody that your not earning enough or you can't pay off your debt thru here. And blaming us for making you buy expensive costumes is just lame! If I were to be brutally honest with you, you can't blame the brudders in here for choosing not to engage you.

One bro summed it up nicely, there are plenty of jobs out there and some do pay decent. My point to you is money don't grow on trees both for you and for me either. Booking an FL is a nice to have not a must have, especially so the latter with such crazy prices.

But it is very likely whatever is said here will fall on deaf ears, that's why I hope to see more people add their nicks to my list to see how many in this forum is patronizing local FLs lesser and lesser due to the high prices.
Old 19-08-2010, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xxxfungamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got $$ then cheong; no $$ then pcc.
i think SBF is meant for sharing of info for cheongster, not complaint & feedback.
maybe shall start a new dome for compaint & feedback only.
its right that nowaday more then 80% fl price are getting higher & higher and all of them are under okt.
so far till now i only visit fl not under any okt because their price are much more reasonable to me.
do any bros know how much we pay go to fl and okt?
because i had visited 1 fl and she charge me $150 for 2shots and she told me that she used to be under okt and the okt charge at much more higher prices and i wouldn't list much here.
(i know i might got the risk been zap by okt here, but i think i must voice out)
and i more thing i notice, i think where their business here not very good, there will be promotion.
Old 19-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 15
*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!*chantel* is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCheong View Post
Dear Chantel,

For one I am very sure I DID NOT ASK ANYBODY TO BOYCOTT LOCAL FLs. What I am stating is the situation caused by inflating local FL fees RESULTING in a drop of patronage and predicting what the impact might be for both parties. And I am garnering people into my list to highlight just how many of us feel the same way too.

I like to say I sympathize your plight that your barely making ends meet, but seriously that isn't my problem. I really don't know how much is enough for you. I am not the cause of you being in debt and I did not, in any way, push you into this trait. You did it out of your own free will thinking being an FL is a short cut to all your problems. Blame nobody that your not earning enough or you can't pay off your debt thru here. And blaming us for making you buy expensive costumes is just lame! If I were to be brutally honest with you, you can't blame the brudders in here for choosing not to engage you.

One bro summed it up nicely, there are plenty of jobs out there and some do pay decent. My point to you is money don't grow on trees both for you and for me either. Booking an FL is a nice to have not a must have, especially so the latter with such crazy prices.

But it is very likely whatever is said here will fall on deaf ears, that's why I hope to see more people add their nicks to my list to see how many in this forum is patronizing local FLs lesser and lesser due to the high prices.
FYI, I didn't blame anyone in my post I only simply stated that it was part of the expenses so stop twisting my words around.
Old 19-08-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Dun know whether will get zap for posting this reply or not.. but what the hack..

I think bonking of FL is not a necessity... it is not like rice or utility bills or SMRT fees that direct affects our livelihood... There is alot of different between a need and a want... We book FLs because we want to satify our urge.. We need to eat because we are hungry... see the diff??

So if booking of FLs becomes such a chore and it is burning a big hole in our pocket... just leave it.. Go back and make love to our GF/ Wifey...

On the other hand..

Since some FLs are pricing themselves so high up there which is beyond a cheongster's reach/budget..he should not even be angry at them because its just simply not his category...

I just hope that if 1 day i can afford $1K a pop again ( I used to but not now).. She better be as good as I can imagine...

U can go to Orchard Central by Bus or Train... You can also take a cab there..Or U can also consider driving ur own car there despite having to pay ERP and expensive acrpark charges... End of the day, its how u wanna get to the place and what you think is the most affordable way...

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 19-08-2010, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 22
harpoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharpoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am not sure how this thread gonna help bring down the price of Local FL, or is this supposed to be the intention? Anyway I had patronised several locals before but none are more the $250. I definately felt it's NOT worth paying anything more then $250. I say that becoz, most of those above the 250 range seems to claimed to be of a higher profession...meaning they are either secretary, personal assistants, office exec, models and even an actress. And some even claimed to be undergrads....I was like...wtf, so what?? So what if they are those mentioned above??? Most don't show pics and some even if they do have pictures, it's either 1 pic or pics with no faces. So? If you are bonking a pretty local lady with a curvaceous bod who dresses sexily, does it matter if they are working as a cleaner or an exec?? Does it matter if that lady has only a Prmary School education, O Levels, A Levels or even a degree holder?? Are they going to use all that to determine how much they are going to charge? Even if so, how are WE to know if they are what they claimed to be?? Unless they have to produce whatever papers to justify the fee they are asking upon meet up. I had sessions with some who demand a 200 per her service and I can tell you that at most they are worth only 150 to 180 at most (not to sound crude but that's IMHO). To sum it up, I think really, they are overpriced and because of them, now (if you noticed) even the Pinoys are asking like 120 instead of the usually 90 to 100. PRC are asking on average 80 to 100 instead of the norm of 60 to 70. Well at the end of the day, if we can't afford it, just stay within budget......They are all indeed OVERPRICED!
**If anyone really have to be immature to flame me, I honestly can't help it. Do whatever makes you happy. I speaketh the truth.
Old 19-08-2010, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Keane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agreed with bro Harpoon totally! What makes these ladies think that they can command such a high price? Not even if they have pussies framed with gold, I'm afraid.
Old 19-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 15
jaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to behold

It's all about the consumer really.. If you got money and think is worth it den go loh.. Personally I think it's a waste of money to engage business with OKTs, but to each his own. Must be Singapore got more and more rich guys..
Old 19-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
virginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to behold

only those who r willing to pay >$300 are carrotheads. the moment of pleasure you get with the >$300 category is the same as you can get with <$200 for thai/china/minahs.
Old 19-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Are you serious ? Paying lots of money for pussy has nothing to do with respect for the lady or for yourself. Why would paying less mean less respect for myself ? It's all economics, not respect.

Unlike TS, I am not advocating boycotting local FLs. I think you should just go for ladies you can afford. But TS has the right to organize a boycott if he so wants. You can also organize a "bang-expensive-locals" if you want too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallLipLover View Post
I usually do not do any postings but after reading your threat. I disagree with you. Respecting a lady is very important. If OKTs are to bring down the prices, what will the FLs eat?

The FLs, on the other hand, sacrifices their body to satisfy our needs in order to survive the streets and here you are putting this stupid, "bo liao" petition? I do not think any girls on the streets are doing FL jobs willingly unless they have gone insanely mad or have brain damage.

By putting this petition, you are either selfish or you do no have any respect for yourself. OKTs may not need to voice this out to you because I think they feel it is a waste of time trying to type out anything to defend their "stables" or themselves to you. Your comments totally put me off.
---rest deleted for brevity---

-Peace out-
Old 19-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Please, its just an occupational hazard. Every job has some asshole customers to put up with. Even an executive sitting in an office gets fucked by customers and his boss and has to smile through it all after being verbally abused for 3 straight hours, or risk losing his job. A fireman risks getting killed putting out a fire, and even a taxi-driver risks getting killed in an accident after driving for 8 straight hours.

How is having sex with a stinky guy any worse than any of the above, esp if you are getting paid $150 or more per hour, which I dare say is way above the average salary in Singapore. Your "Oh I'm suffering so much" card just does not work because all the guys in this forum know exactly what is going on.

Quote:
Old 19-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hotmayle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like this topic has become quite a debate!

At the end of the day, every job has its risks, benefits and disadvantages, as bro peanut123 has correctly pointed out, and FR's are no different. I'm not for or against boycotting anyone - at the end of the day everyone has to earn a living, and I would not want to affect anyones rice bowl. We're all human.

I think you should know what you can afford, and pay accordingly. You can buy a Honda or a BMW, HDB or condo, omega or timex - if you don't feel local FL's are worth it, you're free to find alternatives - I think there's enough healthy competition in the market...
Old 19-08-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
undertakerrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro KingCheong,

I agree with you that prices for local FLs are getting higher and higher, and to a certain extend, some are getting out of hand.

Like you, I would also like to voice my displeasure here.

However being said that, I think there are still a small pocket of local FLs who are reasonably priced.

In my mind, I can think of 3 local FLs who are in this category. They are:
Chantel - $120
Sassy (under Oriental Angels) - $180
Natalie - $200

Hence, to heed your call, I will surely boycott local FLs whom I think are overpriced!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread