The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 14
AODS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAODS is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ANOTHER EXOTIC BABE FROM HAWAII!!! For Holiday.. PT for 2 Months ONLY!!!

Remember Mariko whom I interviewed. All this while Narasha was sitting on the chair facing us. I noticed her face expression changes and her hand disappeared into the middle of her legs. I was tired but I knew I have one more to go. After washing up n a good rest of 10 mins, I gesture to her to come over. WOW, she came like a hungry wolf, we were like frenching like never before. I had to stop her as I have to get a good view at her figure first.
When she took off her top, I was.... words cant describe it. Standing before me were the largest boobs I have ever seen in real life. She told me Cup DD shyly. I checked for scars or injections wounds. I can tell you. It is 100% natural boobs. Like Mariko, she began to touch me all over but never forget about my bro below. She gave me a deepthroat which I was longing for so long. Her suction and the movement of her tongue feel like heaven. And the moment I was waiting for. She used her boobs to masturbate for me. I almost lost control man. I quickly pull her up and spread her pussy in front of me. No smell and well shaven. She is very sensitive when my tongue touch her pussy.
Good respond and her moaning make me just want to thrust her. Capped on, Missionary is a start for me. I just cant stand her moaning. Moving to the dressing table, I pounded her where I can see her boobs bouncing. And to my surprise, Mariko was sitting beside masturbating herself. If these 2 work as a team, I think every man will be satisfied with their services. I finish off with her sitting on the table and my bro thrusting her with legs wide open. All these ended after 35mins.
I lay flat on the bed with both on each side. I have never enjoyed interviewing gals so much from the day i started. Oh man, bros if you can, you got to try the both of them together. If nt, 1 will be just fine. You better act fast, 2 months passes by very fast.

Review: FJ(9/10), BBBJ(8/10),GFE(8/10),Massage(8/10)

Name: Narasha
Race: Spanish
Nationality: Amercian
Ht: 164cm
Wt: 48kg
Stats: 36DD-25-35
Looks: 7/10 (mature looking)
Figure: 7/10 (With Cup DD, breast fuck is a reality)
Attitude: 8/10 (Her pride of good service is in her blood.)
Non-smoker and no tattoo.

Damage: 600/2/90min (exclude Rm)

Yes to FJ, COB, BBBJ, French, Fingering, Painting.

No Raw, CIM, AR and AJ.

She is available for TARMA session with Mariko.

Special services: BDSM available with her as the dominant sex and overnight can be requested. Pls check with us for more details.

Cheers,
AODS
All my Gals will not do RAW!!
Rejection Fee at only 30 bucks.
GREATLY appreciate if BROS can leave FR.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Samster

Hi bros,
Excellent service by Narasha is available from 3pm onwards.
Overnight request will accepted as well.
Contact me now for a slot.

AODS
Old 11-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

Remember Mariko whom I interviewed. All this while Narasha was sitting on the chair facing us. I noticed her face expression changes and her hand disappeared into the middle of her legs. I was tired but I knew I have one more to go. After washing up n a good rest of 10 mins, I gesture to her to come over. WOW, she came like a hungry wolf, we were like frenching like never before. I had to stop her as I have to get a good view at her figure first.
When she took off her top, I was.... words cant describe it. Standing before me were the largest boobs I have ever seen in real life. She told me Cup DD shyly. I checked for scars or injections wounds. I can tell you. It is 100% natural boobs. Like Mariko, she began to touch me all over but never forget about my bro below. She gave me a deepthroat which I was longing for so long. Her suction and the movement of her tongue feel like heaven. And the moment I was waiting for. She used her boobs to masturbate for me. I almost lost control man. I quickly pull her up and spread her pussy in front of me. No smell and well shaven. She is very sensitive when my tongue touch her pussy.
Good respond and her moaning make me just want to thrust her. Capped on, Missionary is a start for me. I just cant stand her moaning. Moving to the dressing table, I pounded her where I can see her boobs bouncing. And to my surprise, Mariko was sitting beside masturbating herself. If these 2 work as a team, I think every man will be satisfied with their services. I finish off with her sitting on the table and my bro thrusting her with legs wide open. All these ended after 35mins.
I lay flat on the bed with both on each side. I have never enjoyed interviewing gals so much from the day i started. Oh man, bros if you can, you got to try the both of them together. If nt, 1 will be just fine. You better act fast, 2 months passes by very fast.

No Raw, CIM, AR and AJ.

Special services: BDSM available with her as the dominant sex and overnight can be requested. Pls check with us for more details.

Cheers,
AODS
Old 11-08-2010, 12:34 PM
Samster

Hi bros,
Excellent service by Narasha is available from 3pm onwards for today.
Tarma will Mariko is also available.
Overnight request will accepted as well.
Contact me now for a slot.

AODS
Old 12-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

Bros,
Lovely Narasha is available from 4pm onwards for today.
Teamwork with Mariko is available.

AODS
Old 14-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

No Raw, CIM, AR and AJ.

Cheers,
AODS
Old 16-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Samster

No Raw, CIM, AR and AJ.

Cheers,
AODS
Old 17-08-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

No Raw, CIM, AR and AJ.

Cheers,
AODS
Old 17-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Samster

Hi bros,
Narasha and Mariko are leaving on Wed morning...
This is the chance for those who want to try them...
PM or contact me now to book them fast!!!
Overnight request and tarma with Mariko is also available...

AODS
Old 19-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

To all bros,
Mariko and Narasha has left our shores and back to their country...
Tks to all the bros for their support...

AODS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread