The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-06-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaa7 View Post
What's her name again?
Sunflower Nuonuo rtc already
Old 04-06-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
U want to show your love to a fellow Samster do it through PM, not here.. Lmfao..
Summary of today's posts so far:
(1) Overzealous protective white knight
(2) Overzealous declaration of bromance
Old 04-06-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
bananaa7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Sunflower Nuonuo rtc already
Right...

Remember I had a good experience. Decent face, slim and tight body, super smooth skin, chill personality. Downside was a lot of artificial... stuff. Had auto FN and 69 without requesting, I think not bad lol.
Old 04-06-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Any bro is a fan of 7P?

I miss the bathing.. The itchy feel when she scratches my little jewel. The coziness of her place. The consistency of the massage. The little bro massage. The hugging. The nice soft C boobies. And taking for granted that she always gave me a full hour. Totally no short change of time.

Is there any ML that can replace her?
Old 04-06-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Hi Bros,

Pardon me for asking. First time I encounter this in SgLonely.
Was trying to make an appointment with Miki (https://sglonelyguy-3.com/miki-massage/) but was politely rejected because she say I am not in her contact list.

I didnt want to be pushy so text her where I found her contact but no avail. She never reply me since. Any senior Bros here encounter before?

How do you overcome this? Local FL can still ask for SBF nick but I doubt SgLonely web ML can do that. Dilemma...can see cannot experience.

Thank you in advance for any Bros to reply. Any Bros have similar experience?
Old 04-06-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Hi Bros,

Pardon me for asking. First time I encounter this in SgLonely.
Was trying to make an appointment with Miki (https://sglonelyguy-3.com/miki-massage/) but was politely rejected because she say I am not in her contact list.

I didnt want to be pushy so text her where I found her contact but no avail. She never reply me since. Any senior Bros here encounter before?

How do you overcome this? Local FL can still ask for SBF nick but I doubt SgLonely web ML can do that. Dilemma...can see cannot experience.

Thank you in advance for any Bros to reply. Any Bros have similar experience?
Could be ur mobile not registered or that she's only taking regulars. Why not try messaging a few other MLs see whoever takes your booking, then after session get them to register/leave you a comment inside.
Old 04-06-2021, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
blahblahblah123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any one tried Jia Jia before? how’s the review?
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/jiajia-massage/
Old 04-06-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Could be ur mobile not registered or that she's only taking regulars. Why not try messaging a few other MLs see whoever takes your booking, then after session get them to register/leave you a comment inside.
Bro Ember, Thank you for replying. Uppz!

I believe its because she is also on IPMM and I am quoting massage as such, the earnings per hour maybe less, so I got ignored.

Well than, I am not in for homerun but prefer running to base 3 instead so I agree with you...Move on to other pasture...
Old 04-06-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananaa7 View Post
Trying to recall someone I visited a couple of months ago from SLG.

Located at JC. Room was very unique, it had an elevated "wooden" platform as the bed area.

What's her name again?
Sunflower but she return liao
Old 04-06-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Bro what you mean by "miss"? Means her standard drop and she cut corners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Any bro is a fan of 7P?

I miss the bathing.. The itchy feel when she scratches my little jewel. The coziness of her place. The consistency of the massage. The little bro massage. The hugging. The nice soft C boobies. And taking for granted that she always gave me a full hour. Totally no short change of time.

Old 04-06-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Any bro is a fan of 7P?

wah really miss her good service
Old 04-06-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 22
kang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to beholdkang_kang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Bro what you mean by "miss"? Means her standard drop and she cut corners?

i think he meant that since that she left, need to search for good replacement
Old 04-06-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Any bro is a fan of 7P?

Xiao xi, Jessica and Aimee are also 实力派 types
I would say despite no bath, all 3 are at least equal in overall service to 7p
Old 04-06-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gbox360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With respect to what Bro Kopiosteve mentioned, I had a very unusual encounter recently. I am not like a super cheongster, only having done this for a short while before last year's COVID lockdown. Was cheonging Dome 1 FL for a while before seeing an old face ML that I missed RTM.

Recently, I went back to her. During the session, mentioned that I really wanted to FJ but she said cannot. So, ok lor, too bad for me.

At the end of the session, as I was dressing up to leave, she asked me to book her overnight. I could not, for personal reasons.

But I was wondering:
1. ML already refused FJ for the current session.
2. What's the point of overnight if no FJ? Just HJ and cuddle whole night?
3. Is she hinting that, if I book overnight, then there will be FJ?

I am very confused. Maybe some bros can provide some insight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Profession 1: Sweet ML - that darling gfe girl we all know and like to visit. With a critical mass of horny guts like us, a steady income stream is assured. When ML has built up a good clientele and reputation, she can kick start...

Profession 2: Exclusive high-end FL. In her clientele pool, there will bound to be towkays and very well-to-do guys. Remember, these deep pocket bros now don't have KTVs to go to and no hostesses to splurge on. They might be starting to visit nice sweet MLs. Now, the ML can be selective. And since the sweet ML only provides limited services to others, the rich guys are happy too to have the exclusivity of sex from the sweet "virginal" MLs. They will book long sessions or overnight and easily pay 4 figure rates a night.

FYI : THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW!
Old 04-06-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Xiao xi, Jessica and Aimee are also 实力派 types
I would say despite no bath, all 3 are at least equal in overall service to 7p
Yea, for me Aimee & Jessica > 7P, but YMMV hahaha..

I have visited Aimee once only, trying to text her for months only get a reply, after that try to text again never get a reply also, just move on hahaha...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1