The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
Sorry... I am not a Singaporean... I didn't serve army... But definitely I am not someone who will piss in my pants when faced my enemy... Why can't I talk... This forum yours...? If a hat don't fit then don't wear it... If you can't take the heat... then don't post or go for a swim...? Where is your friend sapsinmike...? Ask him to come out pay his debts!!!
So are u in Singapore now? If u are, I fly down tomorrow to meet u. How's that? U can talk all u want. Post all u want. I only express my interest to meet u since u have a lot to say about me. Anyway I happen to be able to come back tomorrow. The issue is between u and me. U want to meet or talk about him. U can arrange with him.
Old 07-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Meet you for wat?
You say "...I never say I will beat u up. So u no guts then dun talk so much ..."
Guess you too brainless to understand that there is no need to meet face to face to talk.

Ahhh... when dealing with a L.C. cho bo lan street fighter......!!!

Like I said, just give it up and go back to beating up your whores.
Loser Pimp!

SEAJ
Of course I know u won't meet me lah. U already shown everyone here u are just a balless old man typing his way to orgasm. Surely u had some balls when u were younger ? At least I'm man enough to face u. How about u? Hiding behind a nick.
Old 07-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Of course I know u won't meet me lah. U already shown everyone here u are just a balless old man typing his way to orgasm. Surely u had some balls when u were younger ? At least I'm man enough to face u. How about u? Hiding behind a nick.
LMFAO - So WHAT?
All you've shown is that you are a low class street hooligan who only knows how to resort to violence for everything.

Gutless to boot!
"....I will bring a few other bros ..." just to meet one guy!

Just go back to beating up your whores!
That's all you're capable of.
LOSER PIMP!
SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
So are u in Singapore now? If u are, I fly down tomorrow to meet u. How's that? U can talk all u want. Post all u want. I only express my interest to meet u since u have a lot to say about me. Anyway I happen to be able to come back tomorrow. The issue is between u and me. U want to meet or talk about him. U can arrange with him.
Yes I am... But I don't have time for you only tomorrow... No... You got me wrong... The issue is not between me and you... The issue is between me and sapsinmike but you got yourself involved... I am more interested in getting my money back from sapsinmike and helping other creditors getting theirs rather than having coffee talk with you... Get your buddy sapsinmike to liaise with you and let me know when both of you can meet... I will be sure to make myself available as I also asked sapsinmike out for beer but he went hiding... Or maybe swimming... LOL !!!
Old 07-04-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... The issue is between me and sapsinmike but you got yourself involved... s:
Slight correction.
He already confirmed that he's in bed with sapsinmike.
He supply the girls, sapsinmike fronting them when actually selling the girls to the unsuspecting Samster who got suckered in by these two con-men playing Pong-Pong on here.

SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Slight correction.
He already confirmed that he's in bed with sapsinmike.
He supply the girls, sapsinmike fronting them when actually selling the girls to the unsuspecting Samster who got suckered in by these two con-men playing Pong-Pong on here.

SEAJ
The only confirmation info we have here is a lot of samsters hates u and encourage me to troll and challenge u this old gutless man. They enjoying reading u making a fool of yourself and seeing your pathetic excuses. So far no one who ever met me had came forward to say I was a agent and took comms or whatever bullshits u were saying. Lol.
Old 07-04-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes I am... But I don't have time for you only tomorrow... No... You got me wrong... The issue is not between me and you... The issue is between me and sapsinmike but you got yourself involved... I am more interested in getting my money back from sapsinmike and helping other creditors getting theirs rather than having coffee talk with you... Get your buddy sapsinmike to liaise with you and let me know when both of you can meet... I will be sure to make myself available as I also asked sapsinmike out for beer but he went hiding... Or maybe swimming... LOL !!!
He is in Singapore right now. I do not know what issues u have with him. But if u turn up at airport tomorrow, so will he. Let's just settle this once and for all shall we?
Old 07-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Talk so much cock online for what? What's there to be afraid of? Scared I beat the shit out of u? Tot u seems like a "fighter" online? Keyboard warrior? talk so much talk so long on forum for what? Meet up and sort it out. Can see u and your gang all no balls to meet up. Only give excuses. Sia suay really.
Wow, so much has been going on.

Aiyo... How u expect 太监 to have balls. Haha

SEAJ that old dog is hiding in CP lah.

Got ppl put place put time and even to buy kopi. But he prefer to hid behind his monitor kpkb haha
Old 07-04-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
The only confirmation info we have here is a lot of samsters hates u and encourage me to troll and ...
For sure!
Birds of the same feather DO flock together!
And you're the latest idiot to be conned by them to just do the dirty work for and on behalf of you gang of crooks preying on the unsuspecting Samsters.

Think about it dummy - why haven't they come out themselves?

LMFAO - you're truly brainless!
Amazing!

SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post

Got ppl put place put time and even to buy kopi. But he prefer to hid behind his monitor kpkb haha
Ahhh.... of COURSE!
GREAT!

So easy to lure him out.
The self confessed Paedophile Rapist just has to come out too.
Another brainless tool of you crook agents.

YoooHoooo!!!
sexcrusader....!!!
Yoo hooo!!

Woo Hoo!
Party ON!

SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Ahh... sure, the banned Stealth agent's favorite tool to lure in unsuspecting prey into his dirty clutches.

The God-Knows-What who has orgasms anytime he hears anybody calling him "Taikor...."
Not only a tool but also a fool!
Wassamatter?
You feel all neglected now that your usefulness to the Stealth agent has expired?

LMFAO
SEAJ
Hey old man, ur big buddy Mr moderater Hurricane is organzing mass zapping wow...

Maybe u can help to me complain to our Big Boss Mr Sam. Heehee

Since u are such a hero
Old 07-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ahhh.... of COURSE!
GREAT!

So easy to lure him out.
The self confessed Paedophile Rapist just has to come out too.
Another brainless tool of you crook agents.

YoooHoooo!!!
sexcrusader....!!!
Yoo hooo!!

Woo Hoo!
Party ON!

SEAJ
Haha, so now I have suddenly become an agent also.

So easy for u to just label all as agent heehee
Old 07-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:

Sorry in the history of 太监 that existed, many had more guts than this poor old chap. Ohh someone already did that? I guess he really worse than 太监.

To prove I not lying, people are really happy to see u embarrassing yourself recently.

Old 07-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
He is in Singapore right now. I do not know what issues u have with him. But if u turn up at airport tomorrow, so will he. Let's just settle this once and for all shall we?
LOL!
So sure that sapsinmike will be around..... when you denied even knowing him in past posts.
Even in just lying you're so stupid.
SEAJ
Old 07-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, so now I have suddenly become an agent also.

So easy for u to just label all as agent heehee
LOL - Flattering yourself again.
you are nothing but the equally brainless goon that your "taikor" crook agent sends out to do the barking....whilst throwing to you the under-aged girls you rape.

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1