The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

I recall those days at Marina HC where it was just a reclaim land with Superbowl! My god, I had so much fun there with Chanel, Coco, Apple, ... and Jurong Bird Park after reservist, then Lexon, Balmoral, etc... So many fond memories...
Old 30-06-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

On 2nd thought, those who have experience HC days are the lucky ones. Those who have not experiense can only imagine or wait for the travel restriction to be lifted and try it outside Spore in the near future.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 14
ABBB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I remember my first visit to Anson HC in my twenties. I booked ML (forgot her name) known for big nehneh. Then when I came out of the sauna I saw this woman with a perfect ass, short black flowy dress. Marikita max, like my dick was a compass pointing towards her! Immediately I asked counter for her name, and was told that she was Star. I asked the counter to change my session to her, but tough luck, she's booked.

My second visit onwards, it was her and no one else. Doggy and she agreed to let me remove and cum on her ass. Unforgettable.
Old 03-07-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 20
Zedex5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABBB View Post
I remember my first visit to Anson HC in my twenties. I booked ML (forgot her name) known for big nehneh. Then when I came out of the sauna I saw this woman with a perfect ass, short black flowy dress. Marikita max, like my dick was a compass pointing towards her! Immediately I asked counter for her name, and was told that she was Star. I asked the counter to change my session to her, but tough luck, she's booked.

My second visit onwards, it was her and no one else. Doggy and she agreed to let me remove and cum on her ass. Unforgettable.
Heh. My favourite was also Star but from BHC, not Anson. Slim airport body but quite accommodating when you get to know her... Did a good ass teasing back in those days.

See your post reminded me of her. Those were the good old days... sigh...
Old 03-07-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Think the big neh neh is LISA. Enhanced, but damn big and solid.
I remembered she gave me a good assrim before i fuck her hard and furious.
The last i have her was at her apartment in Chinatown and later she stopped all FJ and most be boob fuck. She disappeared for many years liao.
Old 03-07-2021, 01:54 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Wah..suddenly remembered Grand Health Centre in Grand Central Hotel on this rainy night...

Surely miss JJ and Miko, both MY gals that pleases to the maxxxx....

Sighhh.....If only I could turn back time...
Do you still remember Crystal of this HC? 11am accept booking, by 11.10am fully booked liao.

I very hardworking, I walk in at 11am, booked her and come back in the evening to enjoy her.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 03-07-2021 at 02:40 PM.
Old 03-07-2021, 02:01 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42128 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
Always frequented Lisa of Dickson then followed her to Aiko health centre in Tanglin. When she wasn’t working I’d have Honey too.

Had Nokia of Balmoral and Ice from Bugis too… All so yummy and service max gao gao. Oh well… Talk already also feeling a bit old…

but wasn’t it a bit awkward to bump into people in the canteen and sauna actually… lol

Remember bumping into an ex camp mate all in way in Roman Spa across the Causeway. Awkward max…
For Dickson HC do you still remember Wendy? Another ang pai.

She worked in night club before she switched into this line. Told me she should work in HC earlier, or else she should had retired - Can operate her own business liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 03-07-2021 at 02:27 PM.
Old 03-07-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't say I do cos i only go to JJ or Miko...heard of Crystal before but afaik never tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Do you still remember Crystal of this HC? 11am accept booking, by 11.10am fully booked liao.

I very hardworking, I walk in at 11am, booked her and come back in the evening to enjoy her.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 03-07-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 16
aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!aki9 is one of the Best!

Does anyone remember Scott's View HC at the old Holiday Inn Scott's ?
The manageress was an ex-SIA Stewardess,.... If my memory is correct, the boss was a Gordon Wu ?
I was a wonderful place cos of two separate entrance / exits,..
Has anyone had service by August Chow, Christine,... cherry,.?

Another wonderful place was the ANA HC at ANA Hotel, Nassim,...
Sandra offered unforgettable service,..l ooooooooo,..the way she moans,...I still remember now. Bumped into her outside the Waterloo Street temple some time ago,... She looked so MILF***able still.
Old 03-07-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
nagajitki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
OLs as PRO(Public Relations Officer), which was their title last time lol, they dont really wear OL attire la but decent dressing as a club girl sexy and east access.

Ah Lian alot alot of them, full tattoo la, vulgarities la what have u. Ah Lian easy to sian and up them in the room also, raw also can, CIP also can, personally i done a few of them and cum in pussy when in the room.

Students not much la, mostly lians school dropouts. Even mummies those days can strip naked and run around in the room. One bro mentioned about dim lights and the girls strip naked and climb on top of you and rabba rabba only happen in BOSS KTV afaik.

Gone are the days of such, those days only chinese/malay SG and MY girls, hardly hardly any PRC. But today market invaded by Viets and PRCs whose standards are a far cry from yesteryears.
Yes those were fun times. See young mummies cannot tahan strip them naked. Also asked her girls to strip naked!
Old 03-07-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

One of my favourite was Dorris HC, hot/cold pool, steam & sauna. You could even go for a swim at the hotel pool.
Old 04-07-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 17
ahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki9 View Post
Does anyone remember Scott's View HC at the old Holiday Inn Scott's ?
The manageress was an ex-SIA Stewardess,.... If my memory is correct, the boss was a Gordon Wu ?
I was a wonderful place cos of two separate entrance / exits,..
Has anyone had service by August Chow, Christine,... cherry,.?

Another wonderful place was the ANA HC at ANA Hotel, Nassim,...
Sandra offered unforgettable service,..l ooooooooo,..the way she moans,...I still remember now. Bumped into her outside the Waterloo Street temple some time ago,... She looked so MILF***able still.
wow, bro u really old bird!!! Ana Hc not many ppl remember!!! Guess u must be in ur 50s or early 60 like me. hahahaha
Old 04-07-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Think the big neh neh is LISA. Enhanced, but damn big and solid.
I remembered she gave me a good assrim before i fuck her hard and furious.
The last i have her was at her apartment in Chinatown and later she stopped all FJ and most be boob fuck. She disappeared for many years liao.
Oh wow, that's the Lisa (or Ling'Er) that used to advertise as a 'F' cup boobfuck on Liltiger's Den before she disappeared?

Anyway, I'm always green with envy when I see the senior bros describing their HC experiences, even for the normal FL encounters. unfortunately I only started chionging in the 2010s.
Old 04-07-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
I remember my first visIpit to Anson HC in my twenties. I booked ML (forgot her name) known for big nehneh. Then when I came out of the sauna I saw this woman with a perfect ass, short black flowy dress. Marikita max, like my dick was a compass pointing towards her! Immediately I asked counter for her name, and was told that she was Star. I asked the counter to change my session to her, but tough luck, she's booked.

IP at Inernational Plaza u mean?Belinda was also an ang pai fully booked everyday
Old 04-07-2021, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 17
ahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtas is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
IP at Inernational Plaza u mean?Belinda was also an ang pai fully booked everyday
Another old bird! solid place, too bad they managed to reopen somewhere in 2013 but forced to close down again......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1