The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-03-2013, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
The last few words got me to realise that many BKK ladies may be doing this to their foreign BFs (even if these BFs are working in BKK).

For the last few months, I have been with a business owner. She spends time with me whenever she is free. But guess what: she is also seeing her ex-BF. She doesn't ask me for money. I spend on her via food, cosmetics, etc. (nothing major so far).

$6 million question for Bros here: Am I an asshole?

Feel free to be frank. I am ready for the firing squad. 555+
Well you can also see your ex-GF or find someone on the side,after all 2 can play the same game
Old 08-03-2013, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
The last few words got me to realise that many BKK ladies may be doing this to their foreign BFs (even if these BFs are working in BKK).

For the last few months, I have been with a business owner. She spends time with me whenever she is free. But guess what: she is also seeing her ex-BF. She doesn't ask me for money. I spend on her via food, cosmetics, etc. (nothing major so far).

Nothing wrong with what you are doing. It happens everywhere. As long as you don't promise her anything major and don't deliver, it's ok.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

No , i dont think so. AS long as you know what you doing. Are you having sex? She may be playing the long time game with you-it happens.

Now if you think you the only one, yes i think you asshole.....lol.

But yeah, if you having fun , go for it.
I mean are you that good of a catch?

Please clarify-what is a business owner. She own shop with $50 month rent or does she make $100,000 a year? I think answer is relevant to whats going on with you. Follow the money and many questions easily answered.
Old 08-03-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin81 View Post

After the session, exchange numbers and Facebook with her. Wasted that she got bf already. A jap guy that work in bkk.
Sorry to be mean here.............lol.

You paid her short time, you a freaking customer. You got no shot in hell to be her boyfriend-aint gonna happen.

If you like her so much pay her fee and do it again.

I bet a million bahts her ippun bf is also a customer.

Something is up with you singapore guys. Prostitutes are not gf material. they are fun, we fall for them. End of story!!!!!
Old 08-03-2013, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
notepad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, bkk now. Pm me if you gg anywhere tonite. cheers!

DMg : 450 for one beer and two lady drink + 600 bar fine+ 2000 st
Name: song
Looks 9 , I biased cos rainie yang is my idol but she really is syt
Boobs 9 no joke, natural b+ with light pink
Body 9 no fats at all.
Svc : very good, allow frenching, bbbj very gfe , left me a happy man.. Want to long time her but she say she want go shopping

After the session, exchange numbers and Facebook with her. Wasted that she got bf already. A jap guy that work in bkk.[/QUOTE]
Old 08-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanbeast View Post
Tks nookie for bringing me to sister club. Had a great time though drunk eventually.
My first time to g club and can see nookie a regular there, seems many people know him.
Bro, no prob hope u guys had fun though...but u damn hiong lah make all the staff scared of u with ur shots....no wonder u also drunk so fast! 555++ No lah no many pple know me lah....dun say until like tat leh.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Nabzzz... you are what they call "kiam tio pah" OR in Thai "guan teen". Have puying by your side mai roo Tam arai dee? Bangkok have so many things to do, clean and otherwise. For a start u shld go w Bro ( y )( y )'s suggestion. Bro u go 2 weeks leh....
LOL....Bro IMO...I agree....KNS wake up dun know wat to do when got Charbor next to him??? Need u to show him lah wat to do....anyways...he did take up Bro YY's suggestion....and did more than round 2....555++

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Bro N big share holder of Sister Club u dunno meh? U didn't hear all the staff, MMS & puying call him "Ah Hia! Ah Hia!"? Tip took kon yer yer naa Neng pan baht loei! Jai dee mak!
Waaaa....1000 baht....i put on my forehead and Chak Waow dee gwa na ....feels shiok and still got 1000 baht after tat, for all i care they can call me E Hia but no way they gonna get my bahts so easily...player but no crazy yet lah bro....5555+++....when u come i bring u go look see look see...555++

Quote:
Originally Posted by helppp View Post
wtf sia

you wake up in bangkok you only need to think, kin arai ? tam arai? tam ngai dee?
i wake up in sg...only 1 thing ...cb go work
LOL!!! True true....but then in BKK...i every morning wake up also think the same leh....nabehzzzz....work again....
Old 08-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Just wake up at apartment with another girl
Dunno what to do. Body to much alcohol.

It was nice to see nookie and sansulita again yesterday
My 2 brothers
Old 08-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Answering ur question with a question....do u feel like one???
That depends on how u spend time with her and do u enjoy it wen you're with her...

I had always met up this particular girl who works in a local bank wen I go BKK, shud b 4 times a year and this has been going on for 2 years...and I always tell her that I'll pay for rooms...food....some shopping but will never give her $$$ for her stay with me...and yes she still have a thirak who is not local and is working there....

But wat the hell....at least I'm having fun there!!!
Old 08-03-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Answering ur question with a question....do u feel like one???
That depends on how u spend time with her and do u enjoy it wen you're with her...

I had always met up this particular girl who works in a local bank wen I go BKK, shud b 4 times a year and this has been going on for 2 years...and I always tell her that I'll pay for rooms...food....some shopping but will never give her $$$ for her stay with me...and yes she still have a thirak who is not local and is working there....

But wat the hell....at least I'm having fun there!!!
Thai lady like side dish and we are the side dish,just try not to be the main dish and she take someone else as side dish
Old 08-03-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
Just wake up at apartment with another girl
Dunno what to do. Body to much alcohol.
Wah, you jao choo nah Count your blessings, got a warm body for your wake up call.

Funnies aside, take lots of fluids as dehydrated. If she's up to it, try asking her for a rub down. And take it from there, afternoon delight or something else
Old 08-03-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
LOL!!! True true....but then in BKK...i every morning wake up also think the same leh....nabehzzzz....work again....
if i can speak thai, get to work in thai like you i dont mind sia lol...
Old 09-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
sexoroz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who want to grab a drink pm me.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

ITs midnight...............surely you jest!

lol!
Old 09-03-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Thanks to all Bros for candid feedback.

Bro NikNik889 got a good point. Her shop generates income of ~ THB10,000 to 15,000 a month (net) based on my actual observations.

Yeah, but what the heck. As long as she is & I am happy with no strings attached, that should be all. But strange though, I have LOST interest in other puyings. Maybe I am an asshole after all. 555+
Old 09-03-2013, 01:47 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Wah, you jao choo nah Count your blessings, got a warm body for your wake up call.

Funnies aside, take lots of fluids as dehydrated. If she's up to it, try asking her for a rub down. And take it from there, afternoon delight or something else
Now at galiver with bro sansulita n my first day girl
Play pool. Chai leaw. Pom jai choo mak mak.
Chob len puying. Sabai dee mak.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1