The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -45 / Power: 0
laobiantai is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Are there real stories of girls reject rich guy to be with poor guy

we always watch in drama shows.

Rich and poor guy like the same girl. Both have very good character and both also treat her well.

Girl tell rich guy she cannot accept him even though he is a nice guy as she only got feelings for the poor guy.

In real life, do you know of any such stories too?
Old 13-08-2020, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Are there real stories of girls reject rich guy to be with poor guy

No such thing in real life. Just ask local girls n see their response
Old 13-08-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by laobiantai View Post
we always watch in drama shows.

Rich and poor guy like the same girl. Both have very good character and both also treat her well.

Girl tell rich guy she cannot accept him even though he is a nice guy as she only got feelings for the poor guy.

In real life, do you know of any such stories too?
Of course there are cases, all the time!

Unless, the poor guy is fat ugly and broke. Then cannot blame the rich guy for winning lor.

But most of the time, the size of wallet doesnt matter.
Old 16-08-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is not mainly about the money. Is about the person lifestyle and habits. Forever poor cos forever do same thing thats why girls give up, the person isn't gonna change so she change
Old 16-08-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
mynolimit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No money how to go dating?
Old 16-08-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Very rare cases the poor guy will win.. If let's say both are normal average looking, the rich guy surely win hands down. Do u think the gal will prefer to take SBS n MRT with u and eat in hawker centres or would she prefer to be driven around in an Audi or Mini Cooper n eating @Ding Tai Fung? Would she follow the guy home to his 3rm or 4rm HDB with all the siblings n parents @home or go to the rich guy bachelor's pad in town area or Katong? U would also want a nice cosy place to make out right? Just to name a few examples ; -)
This is a realistic world.

Last edited by countryman; 16-08-2020 at 04:05 PM.
Old 16-08-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lovethaibabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woman want to leech off the lifestyle that the rich guy provides.

Ask yourself what does do the woman bring to the table?

Looks? Looks are impermanent. So is her body. Sex? It gets boring after a while.

Don't chase woman.

Chase Life. Chase self-improvement, self-actualization.

Financial independence.
Old 17-08-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethaibabes View Post
Woman want to leech off the lifestyle that the rich guy provides.

Ask yourself what does do the woman bring to the table?

Looks? Looks are impermanent. So is her body. Sex? It gets boring after a while.

Don't chase woman.

Chase Life. Chase self-improvement, self-actualization.

Financial independence.
I agree to a certain extent that if you're looking at women from a physical standpoint, then yes. Looks fade as she ages, body is not as tight as she used to be and sex becomes boring and routine.
Find a woman who supports you and uplifts you, only then will she be considered a keeper. Yes, easy to say but hard to find for sure.

Instead, like what this bro said, chase self-improvement, focus on yourself and if a decent woman comes along and supports you on this journey, FANTASTIC!
If not, just do what you gotta do to be the best version of yourself!
Old 17-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

My friend not say poor or rich stay in Tampines HDB he married a rich girl who stays in semi-d. SO far they still married more than 5 years liao
Old 17-08-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
afterdark616 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
My friend not say poor or rich stay in Tampines HDB he married a rich girl who stays in semi-d. SO far they still married more than 5 years liao
The girl has a rich daddy then different story altogether
Old 18-08-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
lovethaibabes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
I agree to a certain extent that if you're looking at women from a physical standpoint, then yes. Looks fade as she ages, body is not as tight as she used to be and sex becomes boring and routine.
Find a woman who supports you and uplifts you, only then will she be considered a keeper. Yes, easy to say but hard to find for sure.

Instead, like what this bro said, chase self-improvement, focus on yourself and if a decent woman comes along and supports you on this journey, FANTASTIC!
If not, just do what you gotta do to be the best version of yourself!
I agree with you. Reading your comment, I can sense your maturity.

The ultimate I believe is to find a partner who will support you in your journey in life and *vice-versa*. It should be two-way instead of one-way.

*Unfortunately*...people do change and we can only determine from hindsight whether a person is a keeper or not.
Old 19-08-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future

Hi Bros, I am the poor guy who wins it.

My wife was a divorcee whom was cheated by ex-husband. After her legal separation then we proceed to date officially and settle down eventually. I met her in the most uncommon way, which was in a car-accident. Shall not dwell too much on it. (I used to share a long long story regarding me & her).

Anyway, after coming to know her then i realised she was born in a silver-spoon family. Father was a businessman in multiple business ventures and so does her mum in the medical field. At that time my wife has her own company dealing in venture capital.

Of cse when I was officially introduced to her family, her parents were both worried and concerned about my "motive" with their daughter, just like the movie 'Meet the Forkkers'. But eventually I was given the 'greenlight' without prejudice or discrimination and I was warmly welcome by everyone in her family.

As for me, I am just a normal employee earning a 4-digit salary while my wife easily commands high-5 digits less her own investment. We stay in a 5-room HDB, shop at NTUC, eats at hawker centre just like the majority folks. We drove a 7-seater honda Odyssey. I have never touch nor ask a single-cent from her and we share the same budget for our 4 kids (2 are from her previous and 2 with me) and household expenditure.

Of cse there will be times that she would fork out money to supplement family expenses such as family vacations. I do voice my concern to her but eventually I let the matter rest. Simply becos:

#1: I love her and so does she.
#2: Whatever money she forks out its her money and she has the rights, freedom and liberty to use it on whatever and whoever she wants.
#3: We are a family. There is no need to draw a line on who's who, who's money.
#4: If It's me who is the richer one I would do the same too, especially to my family.
#5: There shouldn't be a perception on being a sexist or chauvinist in view of money.
#6: Whether we are a male or female, the feeling of having a richer partner does feels good. Its a fact.
#7: Whether u r rich or u r poor, its down to how u manage your finances.
#8: Being rich or poor doesn't grade your character as a person.

That's my sharing.
Old 19-08-2020, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2954 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Well said bro urger!
Old 19-08-2020, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Some women realise that love cannot be bought with money.
Even handsome men n pretty women, both rich, cannot stay together for long.
So just not looks and money.
Look at Hollywood !
Old 19-08-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Some women realise that love cannot be bought with money.
Even handsome men n pretty women, both rich, cannot stay together for long.
So just not looks and money.
Look at Hollywood !
Upped +8 for exchange

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1