The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2020, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of
anyone experience this while crossing a road

something happen to me just now that made me still angry now.

at about 1 plus am, i feel hungry so i decide to go to my nearest 24hr coffee shop to buy supper. my eyes degree about 100 plus on both eyes. usually i go nearby places. i dont wear spec. to reach the coffee shop i need to cross a big junction.

the road is quite empty at that time, as i was waiting at the junction for the green light playing with my phone, i notice a car stop at the 2nd lane closest to me, as it turn red light for the car. i heard someone shout very loud, "oi", i thought my friend or someone i know in the car, although i cant see the faces from the distance. but i can see there are a few people in the car. i thought impossible they know me as i m wearing a mask. so when the person shout "oi" the first time, i look at the car and he shout "kuar simi lanjiao" (means "see what cock" in hokkien or it also means "what the fuck u looking at") at that time i straight turn angry. then someone in the car shout "can walk already la" in chinese as it turn green as i was very angry i forget about the green light. i start to cross the road then another car stop beside them on the third lane away from me. i think they stop shouting at me. but i dont really know as i am v angry. when i almost in front of their car, i turn around and stare at them as i continue walking and crossing the road. i cant really see their face as becos of my bad eyesight and the headlights shiny on me. but i keep staring at them. i think they still shouting at me, i not v sure as i v heated. when i almost finish crossing the road, i raise my hand and point the middle finger and continue walking looking straight. i definitely hear they say point middle finger. and they even shout louder at me as i getting farther away.
i was so angry. i feel like beating them up. i tried to keep a polite tone when buying my supper, the stall worker is a friendly guy.

so what will u guys do if u r in my shoes. now i thought of it i should take video of their car and them and report to police. this is straight up bullying, because they think they got more people and they in a car, they can just shout anything at anyone on the streets and get away with it. they are just cowards. if the person is walking on the street same as me (and there are more people around like a busy daytime) i bet he dont dare to shout at random people. i thinking if i take video, they might just keep quiet and i have no evidence to report as the video show they do nothing. i also think if the other car did not stop beside them, they might just come out of the car and beat me up as there is no witness. what wrong with young people nowadays? so insecure, need to make fun of other people to feel good. i just want to share this. i hope u guys dont find me bo liao or nagging. tks.
Old 22-06-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
Re: anyone experience this while crossing a road

they shouted at you, likely because they were speeding and unhappy with the red light. in situation like this, just stand in front of the car with your phone recording the whole incident. You no need to win them at that moment, you get your victory when their car is posted all over the internet.
Old 22-06-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Err..bro..you have some issues with your life right now? Normally people will just think they are daft and just continue walking away and not think much about it, even laughing at their foolishness..but you seemed to let this little incident affect you so much...life is too short...stay happy
Old 22-06-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Just walk away and don’t think too much.......
Old 22-06-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

spermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud ofspermspray has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Err..bro..you have some issues with your life right now? Normally people will just think they are daft and just continue walking away and not think much about it, even laughing at their foolishness..but you seemed to let this little incident affect you so much...life is too short...stay happy
so when people shout at you, what the f u looking at u. u just walk away? u robot or what?
Old 22-06-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermspray View Post
so when people shout at you, what the f u looking at u. u just walk away? u robot or what?
Not robot...life has many other things to worry and ge depressed about, this isnt one of them
Old 22-06-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ongkp View Post
Just walk away and don’t think too much.......
from the moment they shout at me to i finish crossing the road and disappear from them is at least 40 plus seconds. so for 40 seconds i just keep taking their verbal abuse? what if they shout something about family?

Last edited by spermspray; 22-06-2020 at 06:04 PM.
Old 22-06-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
they shouted at you, likely because they were speeding and unhappy with the red light. in situation like this, just stand in front of the car with your phone recording the whole incident. You no need to win them at that moment, you get your victory when their car is posted all over the internet.
good idea, even they keep quiet when they see the phone, at least i shut them up. but as i say if there is no other car beside, they might just come out of the car and attack me if i point the camera at them.
Old 22-06-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom

Quote:
something happen to me just now that made me still angry now.

at about 1 plus am, i feel hungry so i decide to go to my nearest 24hr coffee shop to buy supper. my eyes degree about 100 plus on both eyes. usually i go nearby places. i dont wear spec. to reach the coffee shop i need to cross a big junction.

the road is quite empty atlmost in front of their car, i turn around and stare at them as i continue walking and crossing the road. i cant really see their face as becos of my bad eyesight and the headlights shiny on me. but i keep staring at them. i think they still shouttone when bhe dont dare to shout at random people. i thinking if i take video, they might just keep quiet and i have no evidence to report as the video show they do nothing. i also think if the other car did not stop beside them, they might just come out of the car and beat me up as there is no witness. what wrong with young people nowadays? so insecure, need to make fun of other people to feel good. i just want to share this. i hope u guys dont find me bo liao or nagging. tks.

I would walk towards them and they will define wind down the window and I will spit at them. If they want we can throw hands. I have done so in a moment of road rage spitting at a bugger face in his car and how many of them are in the car? 4-5? I got into lots of fight during my younger days and had fought 4 at one time. I don't give a damn to such pricks. But since it's already over and u can no longer get back at them or trace them, just go find a prostitute and fuck her to your hearts content. Move on. You made a mistake by not responding and it's already over. Have a good day bro
Old 23-06-2020, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimpom View Post
I would walk towards them and they will define wind down the window and I will spit at them. If they want we can throw hands. I have done so in a moment of road rage spitting at a bugger face in his car and how many of them are in the car? 4-5? I got into lots of fight during my younger days and had fought 4 at one time. I don't give a damn to such pricks. But since it's already over and u can no longer get back at them or trace them, just go find a prostitute and fuck her to your hearts content. Move on. You made a mistake by not responding and it's already over. Have a good day bro
bro not every one such a good fighter like u. if one on one i not scare la, think at least 3 in the car
Old 23-06-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

You seem annoyed about being trolled, probably because you didn't react and could only muster a meek middle finger at the end of it. I don't think its an incident worth your time then or even bringing it up on the forum. Even if we suggest you walk up and tell them off, it's unlikely you will have the cojones to do it if the exact incident repeats itself. Don't bother about it, just move on. But if you are here seeking affirmation, it's again the wrong platform to do it.
Old 23-06-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Quote:
good idea, even they keep quiet when they see the phone, at least i shut them up. but as i say if there is no other car beside, they might just come out of the car and attack me if i point the camera at them.
why you so scare they attack you? they should only worry if they attack you and you dont die.....then they in deep shit
Old 23-06-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
You seem annoyed about being trolled, probably because you didn't react and could only muster a meek middle finger at the end of it. I don't think its an incident worth your time then or even bringing it up on the forum. Even if we suggest you walk up and tell them off, it's unlikely you will have the cojones to do it if the exact incident repeats itself. Don't bother about it, just move on. But if you are here seeking affirmation, it's again the wrong platform to do it.
as if u have balls. u same as those cowards inside the car, only dare to say people behind the keyboard

Last edited by spermspray; 23-06-2020 at 09:51 PM.
Old 23-06-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
why you so scare they attack you? they should only worry if they attack you and you dont die.....then they in deep shit
lets be honest, everyone dont want to get beaten up.
Old 24-06-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
as if u have balls. u same as those cowards inside the car, only dare to say people behind the keyboard
I didn't say I don't have balls, I just said I wouldn't be bothered with these punks (This has nothing to do with hiding behind a keyboard). You only having to pull out the middle finger while not facing them tells us a lot about your courage, or lack of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1