The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Didn’t come onto Sammy forum for many months... 1 thing I find good about COVID is that the forum name’s calling, verbal abuse and newbie belittling also stopped. Hopefully when the borders reopened, the forum can keep it this way...
Old 13-08-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Roi Et Department of transaport confirmed with me using singapore license cannot convert to thai.. unless i show them document from embassy of singapore stated that the license have no expire date and must translate to thai and must go to MFA thailand to confirmed the translate is correct... this step is too long and troublesome..
Would like to check if i do it in bangkok chatuchak can i using singapore license and get thai license without going through embassy?
As i have the yellow book with my name and address i stay in thailand as proof of residence.

As i going down to embassy on sept too for my 90 days visa extension.

Last edited by ahboyb0y; 13-08-2020 at 12:17 PM.
Old 13-08-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Didn’t come onto Sammy forum for many months... 1 thing I find good about COVID is that the forum name’s calling, verbal abuse and newbie belittling also stopped. Hopefully when the borders reopened, the forum can keep it this way...
go see the other threads that speculate on when certain countries or when GL is re-opening etc.. you will see still got a lot of shit stirrers
Old 13-08-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

After 3 years here holding work permit, I still don't have a thai driving license. If you are stopped by a police, just give your SG license and passport without the work permit. Don't care what they say and just speak in fast english if they start asking questions. Thai people are stupid but they will never admit it and they will send you away just because they doesn't want to admit they can't understand your english. Especially when he try to speak to you in english and you just go HUH? Act like you don't understand his english.
Old 13-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
go see the other threads that speculate on when certain countries or when GL is re-opening etc.. you will see still got a lot of shit stirrers
Sigh... I think it's part of sammy's forum culture.
Old 13-08-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Cuz some say if you carry around a wisdom card you machiam have 10m baht. Girls see liao will think this guy got some "wisdom" for her to carrot.

Now I see thai sao sao hum also cannot stand... they are really very boring partners... they seems to come out from a mold of a same factory just in different sizes and color.
Old 13-08-2020, 06:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
Like visit Angelina Massage on Petchburi Road? but that also after awhile start to get boring.. lol
Thanks for sharing..

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-08-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After 3 years here holding work permit, I still don't have a thai driving license. If you are stopped by a police, just give your SG license and passport without the work permit. Don't care what they say and just speak in fast english if they start asking questions. Thai people are stupid but they will never admit it and they will send you away just because they doesn't want to admit they can't understand your english. Especially when he try to speak to you in english and you just go HUH? Act like you don't understand his english.
EXACTLY..555

I'M CIM KING
Old 15-08-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1156 / Power: 14
momogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud ofmomogaga has much to be proud of

Anyone bros in BKK wanna hang out? Havent really explored fun and chill places for a long time and it's getting boring. PM me.
Old 18-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
555..shall try
Old 18-08-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Anyone went to chatuchak DTL do thai license using singapore license?
able to do it right? . in roi et i was rejected. lol
Old 18-08-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyb0y View Post
555..shall try
I just got stopped for drink driving 2 nights ago... Breathalyzer shows 71 which is over 50. As usual, do the fast english talking but maintain friendly and keep asking questions... after that show that I only have 2,000 baht.

After a few huhs? like I have trouble understanding his english and he took the 2,000 baht. Of course using my SG license.
Old 19-08-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After a few huhs? like I have trouble understanding his english and he took the 2,000 baht. Of course using my SG license.
steady pom pi pi 555
Old 20-08-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
steady pom pi pi 555
Sure 1 day I cannot get away lah... but by then already got away many times so still worth it
Old 22-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
After number X, I don't think there be an XI.
Thaksin is back to haunt them...

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1