The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Short Guys Fall In [ShortGuysMatter]

A thread/support group/advice community for all the my short fellow chiongsters. When I type short, I mean, guys below 1.6m; yes, we exist.

Short guys are wildly overlooked in today’s world; we have learnt not to be racist, not to look down on the poor, and not to discriminate against different creeds and religions; but we have not look pass this height discrimination.

There’s no ShortGuysMatter, or any sort of fetish for short guys.

Its such a torturous process for us sometimes, getting ghosted on dating apps again and again, the moment we mention our height. Without any sort of third party factors to boot such as being rich or being handsome, or being lucky; our chance in chionging without paying or even finding a nice partner to settle down is pretty slim; I won’t say zero, but its remote.

Be that as it may, such is life, this is the terrible hand we are dealt with, this is the cards we have to play the game of life; so we play on.

I hope this community serves as a listening/ranting space not only to myself but other short bros out there. But we should not use this space to simply quagmire ourselves and wallow in sadness. But a space for us to pour our sadness and frustration upon before moving back to the real world. Treat this as a support group.

Let me start the ball rolling

—————

I am a short guy, and I find it hard to get into any sort of relationship. I've never gotten into a proper relationship before, and the second date syndrome is real for me.

Online, getting ghosted on dating apps is a regular occurence so much so that I’m so used to it already, and have learnt not to pin up any hopes to avoid getting my feelings hurt.

My worst memory was getting straight up ghosted by a 1.47m female, I’m at least 10cm taller than her; the moment I mentioned my height...

I am so close to devoting my life to paid chionging to get my sex drive satisfied and being single till the day I die. /:

Last edited by MrFuck; 20-07-2020 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Typos and additional content
Old 22-07-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 5
DBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Short Guys Fall In [ShortGuysMatter]

Hi , Im standing tall at 164cm , and at 80kg ( meaty )
no issue in "ëngaging" conversation , what i mean by that is the opposite sex are responsive to me face to face. i can make friends with the opposite sex quite easily.

first you need to be confident in yourself , do not sulk.

about ghosting in dating app... well that's dating app world for you.
coz they have nothing to loose , and the selection is a lot and purely by picture. ( are you telling me you only swipe girls who are as tall as you or shorter ) again, confidence.

don't make it as a "curse" please.
about girls not looking/looking down at shorter guys , no such thing.
there are people who are born different ( dwarfism ), if you think you are having a hard time , wouldn't it be worse for them??.

it is all about your attitude and confidence.
as for appearance , just try to be neat, and have a bit of nice class/character.

i can see you are quite negative in this. may be you are vibing negative vibe. that is no good. be a person who gives off positive vibe , girls attracted to that sh*t. cheerful and fun

focus on your plus points not negative , try to control what you can . and let the things that cannot be controlled as they are.

cheerz mate.
Old 23-07-2020, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Short Guys Fall In [ShortGuysMatter]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBZhu View Post
Hi , Im standing tall at 164cm , and at 80kg ( meaty )
no issue in "ëngaging" conversation , what i mean by that is the opposite sex are responsive to me face to face. i can make friends with the opposite sex quite easily.

first you need to be confident in yourself , do not sulk.

about ghosting in dating app... well that's dating app world for you.
coz they have nothing to loose , and the selection is a lot and purely by picture. ( are you telling me you only swipe girls who are as tall as you or shorter ) again, confidence.

don't make it as a "curse" please.
about girls not looking/looking down at shorter guys , no such thing.
there are people who are born different ( dwarfism ), if you think you are having a hard time , wouldn't it be worse for them??.

it is all about your attitude and confidence.
as for appearance , just try to be neat, and have a bit of nice class/character.

i can see you are quite negative in this. may be you are vibing negative vibe. that is no good. be a person who gives off positive vibe , girls attracted to that sh*t. cheerful and fun

focus on your plus points not negative , try to control what you can . and let the things that cannot be controlled as they are.

cheerz mate.
actually yes! i only tend to swipe girls that are shorter or as tall as myself haha.

we have to agree to disagree on the second point though, but definitely, i think people with dwarfism may be worst off, i do not claim to monopolise the “curse”, which is why this post was up for bros in the same situation.

thanks for the encouragement bro! i’m a lot less negative in real life; just pouring my negativities here as an anonymous poster (oh the advantages of anonymity) as a outlet. I mean, I’d never complain outright like that on my social media platform.
Old 24-07-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 5
DBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

cool
just get it off your system and don't keep it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
actually yes! i only tend to swipe girls that are shorter or as tall as myself haha.

we have to agree to disagree on the second point though, but definitely, i think people with dwarfism may be worst off, i do not claim to monopolise the “curse”, which is why this post was up for bros in the same situation.

thanks for the encouragement bro! i’m a lot less negative in real life; just pouring my negativities here as an anonymous poster (oh the advantages of anonymity) as a outlet. I mean, I’d never complain outright like that on my social media platform.
Old 24-07-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
thinking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Have an acquaintance in ns who's 1.6m or slightly below (I never ask as he's an acquaintance and this is a sensitive question). He works out regularly, has a fit body, and imo, has a relatively masculine, can say quite handsome face. He has had at least two long-term girlfriends. Currently attached. One was even slightly taller than him so when they take a we-fie, the camera is usually angled down to downplay the height difference.

Height and looks definitely matter. Also, the way a person carries himself also matters.
Old 27-07-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Dont see what a persons height has got to do with it. If both parties are in it for the long run then the heart should matter most.
Old 13-08-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

I absolutely loved it when i managed to fuck a girl taller than me.

Since when height matters? Only when that bitch thinks she deserves a TALL guy, then yeah u will have no chance. In that case, simply move on to the next ass man.

i'm not tall, i'm below 1.65m. I have several gfs that are taller than me, none of them left me for my height but we broke up because of other reasons. So dont let the height be an excuse for yourself not improving yourself.

Oh. And my wife is taller than me. FYI boy
Old 13-08-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

From my personal experience, I noticed that it is usually the short gals (those below 1.65m) that are very fixated on getting a tall BF.

Can see on my FB & IG. A lot of short as fark gals always post pics with their tall hunky bf to show off. Can see that these gals are very proud of their tall bf, but I find them a pathetic joke tbh. Some of them are damm short (1.55m) and and looks damm mis-matched with their 1.8m plus BF. The bf looks like a dad with teenage daughter

The taller gals usually are not fussy about height ironically. Maybe cos they dun have that sense of insecurity

I am only 1.7m and had 2 ex-gfs who are taller than me. One is a 1.72m tall flight stewardess with long slender legs. The other 1.73, slightly bigger built than me too. Most of these taller gals are not so obsessed with physical attributes of the guys. As long u can make them laugh, got chemistry and common interests, I find dating them quite a breeze

Those short fark gals are usually the ones who look down on short guys
Old 13-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
From my personal experience, I noticed that it is usually the short gals (those below 1.65m) that are very fixated on getting a tall BF.

Can see on my FB & IG. A lot of short as fark gals always post pics with their tall hunky bf to show off. Can see that these gals are very proud of their tall bf, but I find them a pathetic joke tbh. Some of them are damm short (1.55m) and and looks damm mis-matched with their 1.8m plus BF. The bf looks like a dad with teenage daughter

The taller gals usually are not fussy about height ironically. Maybe cos they dun have that sense of insecurity

I am only 1.7m and had 2 ex-gfs who are taller than me. One is a 1.72m tall flight stewardess with long slender legs. The other 1.73, slightly bigger built than me too. Most of these taller gals are not so obsessed with physical attributes of the guys. As long u can make them laugh, got chemistry and common interests, I find dating them quite a breeze

Those short fark gals are usually the ones who look down on short guys
You are not even aware of the height privilege you are coming from. 1.70m is very acceptable to most women.

Of course tall women are less choosy. If all tall Singaporean women wanted only taller guys, their pool shrinks to almost nothing right.

Shorter girls don’t have this problem.

I don’t think a 1.55m guy feels the same about taller girls as you do.
Old 13-08-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I do agree that height plays a huge part but hey don't let it get you down. I'm 1.64m married to a lovely wife and I've seen many other short guys with hot babes as gf or wife too. Over the years I've had my share of hot babes although I must admit there are many gals out there who are really fixated with height. For these shallow bitches, just move on. No big deal. The key is to look for someone who doesnt mind your height. Most importantly you must present yourself as confident, presentable and great to have around. Maybe you have to work a little harder, that's all. Someone mentioned it's the short gals who tend to look for tall guys. It quite true. I found taller gals less concerned with my height so don't particularly go for short gals. Gals around 1.6m are plentiful. Good luck to your search, don't give up so easily.
Old 13-08-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiya height not too big deal... I see ppl here saying they around 160+ cm oso good enuf dy. Alot of asian woman all oso around 150 cm so scare wat? Guys height is not that big of deal
Old 14-08-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Yopu are not even aware of the height privilege you are coming from. 1.70m is very acceptable to most women.

Of course tall women are less choosy. If all tall Singaporean women wanted only taller guys, their pool shrinks to almost nothing right.

Shorter girls don’t have this problem.

I don’t think a 1.55m guy feels the same about taller girls as you do.
U probably dun encounter much women. 1.7M male is considered very short for most women. On dating apps, most gals if they put a requirement, it will always be preference for tall guys. A number of gals even put on their bio- won't reply to guys below 1.75M

Tall gals generally do not have that physical insecurity. It has nothing to do with the pool availability though. There are plenty of tall guys above 1.8M everywhere. But they are simply willing to look beyond physical attributes, and go for humour, chemistry etc

Most of those midget pretty gals are freaking stuck-up and superficial. They want a tall guy so that they can brag on IG, earning comments from their frens like oh your bf is so tall and suave, so envious of u
Old 15-08-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
dcfv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U probably dun encounter much women. 1.7M male is considered very short for most women. On dating apps, most gals if they put a requirement, it will always be preference for tall guys. A number of gals even put on their bio- won't reply to guys below 1.75M

Tall gals generally do not have that physical insecurity. It has nothing to do with the pool availability though. There are plenty of tall guys above 1.8M everywhere. But they are simply willing to look beyond physical attributes, and go for humour, chemistry etc

Most of those midget pretty gals are freaking stuck-up and superficial. They want a tall guy so that they can brag on IG, earning comments from their frens like oh your bf is so tall and suave, so envious of u
You want to prove your point and your own self worth by not reading what he says. There is a world of difference between 1.55m and 1.7m.

You are not giving guys like him empathy, you are talking to yourself.
Old 16-08-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Never argue with these kind of pyscho-pathetic women like larue. Sure lose one. You just buy a mirror for her can aldy, talk so much no use one. Maybe she totally lost hope in guys and become lesbian instead.
Old 18-08-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As long as u are talller than her in bed can already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1