The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
Dominatrix888

Old 13-06-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 20
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carousell

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrosive70 View Post
$300 for her plus hotel 200plus total 500plus can tell she dont do this type one
$300 for hj with autoroam n french...lol...
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 13-06-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teehee View Post
Hi to all bros. This has been one of my favourite go-to thread but apparently some of you are spoiling the market. My female friend told me recently she has been harassed by probably somebody here who quoted her $80 for 1 shot. These girls are not your FLs you see at Geylang.

If you wish for her to send you more pictures, make your account look ‘feminine’ and speak like a genuine female at all times. Don’t go full honest and tell her you wish to buy her clothings and jerk off to it. You’re just gonna get your account reported and make them more wary of creeps. In the case whereby you are going to do a meetup with her, just give her a heads up that your boyfriend/Husband (which in this case, you) will collect it for you.

Peace and keep the pictures coming!
very good piece of advice.
Old 13-06-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
It was a pretty pricey but still worth if, booked a room and paid her 300 bucks for autoroam, hj, frenchkiss and nipple lick me. Her boobs are so soft! But she got a weird request of not taking off her bra and panty.
based on my experience, if the girl refuse to remove bra and panties, check if 'she' has a bulge below. 😂
Old 17-06-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
based on my experience, if the girl refuse to remove bra and panties, check if 'she' has a bulge below. 😂
lols ..
naise 1 bro.
Old 18-06-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 12
ultraman3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterultraman3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not a FL.. But met up w this seller before, damn chio

Old 20-06-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 16
sub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraman3 View Post

Very sweet face seller
Old 21-06-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyonw tried user id: jeanmolly yet? Heard she from indo.
Old 21-06-2019, 06:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sunichi is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraman3 View Post

Can I have her carousel account?
Old 27-06-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
pepsi12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by he-ro View Post
Manage to convince this syt to model in her high waisted denim shorts. Can tell she's quite chio. Second photos can see her butt cheeks liao.

picupload
Anyone know her ?
Old 27-06-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
corrosive70 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
I was just casually texting with her over the items i wanna buy and test water on her but surprisingly she was pretty open abt this. But she doesnt do fj or bj, she mentioned to me before, she had done a few flashing for 2 customers from carousell on car before, but no touching only she flash for u, thats it. I guess im the only lucky to get to touch her and french her, our chemistry was there and i managed to finger her. She was damn tight guys, and her moan was crazy, got gf experience. The only downside is her pussy got smoke scent, shes a heavy smoker

Old 27-06-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sammyisadog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Doesn't look like yiyi
Old 27-06-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 0
greenville deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygreenville deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bought from this seller a few months ago. Told her that i am buying the white dress for my wife and she usually don’t have the habit of wearing bra. Requested her to take a photo without wearing bra as I needed to see if the nipples will be too visible or not. She did not reject my request. Hehe.
Old 27-06-2019, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 14
popbits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypopbits deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Power.. Share ctc bro. Hehe
Old 27-06-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
kittenlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyisadog View Post
Doesn't look like yiyi
pic looks like her, have met her irl to deal b4
Old 30-06-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 569 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenville View Post

Bought from this seller a few months ago. Told her that i am buying the white dress for my wife and she usually don’t have the habit of wearing bra. Requested her to take a photo without wearing bra as I needed to see if the nipples will be too visible or not. She did not reject my request. Hehe.
wow.. so open this seller.. care to share her ID?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1