The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jezzton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New York spa jb

Bros, what r the prices?
Old 26-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 18
Voltz is a name known to allVoltz is a name known to allVoltz is a name known to allVoltz is a name known to allVoltz is a name known to allVoltz is a name known to all

Too long never post in Sammyboy liao.. And if I do, you should know this place is well worth my time to write about. Esp the lady who served me last night.

I was there at NY Spa last night at about 9.30pm. As I was at the entrance and waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive, the young captain politely asked me in to have a seat inside and gotten me a drink.. Very service orientated indeed.

The place is very well designed and its really comfortable. Went to BW twice with my buddy and I went back disappointed, twice. The place is dirty, full of smoke with a good rojak of people there.

To be frank, I was in NY solely for Gal 95, her name is Yuki and she's from Lion Spa previously. Having KCed with many ang pais from Lion Spai the likes of the legendary 168, 198, 122, 138, 158 previously, I think Im ok enough to differentiate what's good or so-so. This gal can reli made me spa-hopping so you guys can agar agar about her skill.Yuki, is 23 (cfm). She is a very tall gal towering at 1.75m. But dun be deceived by her height, she is bloody demure and gentle. From the slightest touch from her fingers, my 2IC and stand tall and proud in the shower.. Damned, ya im lousy.. LoL

I asked for her and was ushered to the room by the Captain by the name of Thomas who is damn friendly. I was surprised by the décor of the room. Simple, clean, new, something like a scaled down 4 star hotel room. The standing shower is nicely partitioned with glass.

And Yuki arrived... she teared when she saw me (never seen her for at least 9 months) and we hugged and frenched like long lost lovers for a good 5 mins and she confided in me about her lost relationship. Then she led me to the shower, damn, my 2IC is just so chee hong, the moment she started to rub shower foam on him, it was already stone hard and she smiled at me blushingly.. Nbz..

After that asked me to lay on the bed face down and gave me a brief breast massage. She started to lick my whole back, inner thighs, ears giving me a constant little "bite", something which is a little painful yet enjoyable. To cut everything short, her BBBJ is one of the best I had alongside those legends in Lion. Ok and our FJ is wild, damn wild. Dun ask me further, if you can gain the same chemistry I have with her, you will get the same treatment from her which is Nirvana!!!

Due to her height, many guys are overhelmed by it but if you are going for a purely good time with solid BBJ and FJ, Yuki definitely wont disappoint anyone. Be nice and she will treat you even nicer. Try not to dictate her what to do, just surrender her your body and let her service you to 45mins of pure nirvana. Gotten my points guys?

Below are her stats

No. 95 (Yuki)
Looks: 6.8/10 (She looks like Taiwanese Wang Xi Ping)
Skin: Fair and smooth
Tits: B cupper but PINK NIPPLES!
Body: Tall, with slim hands and legs, a little tummy (Not for SYT)
Back Licking + R : 9/10 (Outta world)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 for me (Song)
FJ: 8/10, Wild and passionate with deep kisses.
GFE: 9/10 I am KCed
Frenching: Yes for me but depend on your chemistry with her.
Attitude: Non rush type. Accomodating, trying hard to please kind. Submissive.
RTF: No need to say!

One thing worth mentioning is the place after renovation is very comfortable and clean. The pools looks great even though I did not have a chance to get into it due to lack of time.

I asked to look around the place and the young Captain, Thomas gladly showed me around and even allowed me to take pics. I asked him about other good WL and she mention 66 and 99. Ok good, will return to try them soon!

Disclaimer: I am just a cheongster like anyone here and Im in no way affiliated to the NY Spa.. This post is just to share with all bros what I have found and my virgin post after 3 long years. Good lobang must share.. Cheers..

The reception area

The Pools

SBF PWOCS Appointment List

Just UPPED: DaringOne
Next on my Up List: Hakoshu, Green_papaya, ChuiTaLan, humpcheepang, machoman, ralliart, GLHunter, beerbelly & Ch1k3rnM4n.

------ Member of Kopi Kakis Club ------

Last edited by Voltz; 30-09-2013 at 07:07 PM.
Old 26-09-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

Voltz is a name known to allVoltz is a name known to allVoltz is a name known to allVoltz is a name known to allVoltz is a name known to allVoltz is a name known to all

The Changing area

The room.. Sorry for the poor quality.. Very low lighting...

Next on my Up List: Hakoshu, Green_papaya, ChuiTaLan, humpcheepang, machoman, ralliart, GLHunter, beerbelly & Ch1k3rnM4n.

Old 26-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 17
SammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to allSammieFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltz View Post
The Changing area

The room.. Sorry for the poor quality.. Very low lighting...
Jin satki, u got the whole spa by yourself...
Old 26-09-2013, 05:57 PM
Samster

Its closing time liao that's y..

Old 26-09-2013, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

bro, u forgot to take the canteen pic. The food there also nice.
Old 27-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
bro, u forgot to take the canteen pic. The food there also nice.
Bro.. put too many later people thought im an agent.. lol..

the food there reli nice ah? Swee next time must try it liao..

Old 27-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

u should take photo of the gals
Old 27-09-2013, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungXP7 View Post
u should take photo of the gals
Ya u wish..

Old 27-09-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 14
devilboy69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevilboy69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went NY last week and here is my review. Reached there around 1pm and almost had the whole place to ourselves. Only 3-4 other guys in there. The hot/cold pool area was clean and comfortable. Attendants were attentive and polite. Food wise is rather decent. Quite a variety of food provided. Opt for full package and was assigned Number 93.

Name: Yumi (or maybe Eunice)
Boobs: Full A or small B.
Looks: 7/10
Body: Slim and rather tall. Maybe 1.65-1.7m
Massage: 7/10 managed to loosen a few bones
Shower: 6/10 SOP
AR: 6/10, had better ones
Catbath: 7/10
FJ: 6/10, accommodating but rather commercial/mechanical
Damage: RM228
RTF: try others 1st.
Old 28-09-2013, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 22
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Too long never post in Sammyboy liao.. And if I do, you should know this place is well worth my time to write about. Esp the lady who served me last night.

I was there at NY Spa last night at about 9.30pm. As I was at the entrance and waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive, the young captain politely asked me in to have a seat inside and gotten me a drink.. Very service orientated indeed.

The place is very well designed and its really comfortable. Went to BW twice with my buddy and I went back disappointed, twice. The place is dirty, full of smoke with a good rojak of people there.

To be frank, I was in NY solely for Gal 95, her name is Yuki and she's from Lion Spa previously. Having KCed with many ang pais from Lion Spai the likes of the legendary 168, 198, 122, 138, 158 previously, I think Im ok enough to differentiate what's good or so-so. This gal can reli made me spa-hopping so you guys can agar agar about her skill.Yuki, is 23 (cfm). She is a very tall gal towering at 1.75m. But dun be deceived by her height, she is bloody demure and gentle. From the slightest touch from her fingers, my 2IC and stand tall and proud in the shower.. Damned, ya im lousy.. LoL

I asked for her and was ushered to the room by the Captain by the name of Thomas who is damn friendly. I was surprised by the décor of the room. Simple, clean, new, something like a scaled down 4 star hotel room. The standing shower is nicely partitioned with glass.

And Yuki arrived... she teared when she saw me (never seen her for at least 9 months) and we hugged and frenched like long lost lovers for a good 5 mins and she confided in me about her lost relationship. Then she led me to the shower, damn, my 2IC is just so chee hong, the moment she started to rub shower foam on him, it was already stone hard and she smiled at me blushingly.. Nbz..

After that asked me to lay on the bed face down and gave me a brief breast massage. She started to lick my whole back, inner thighs, ears giving me a constant little "bite", something which is a little painful yet enjoyable. To cut everything short, her BBBJ is one of the best I had alongside those legends in Lion. Ok and our FJ is wild, damn wild. Dun ask me further, if you can gain the same chemistry I have with her, you will get the same treatment from her which is Nirvana!!!

Due to her height, many guys are overhelmed by it but if you are going for a purely good time with solid BBJ and FJ, Yuki definitely wont disappoint anyone. Be nice and she will treat you even nicer. Try not to dictate her what to do, just surrender her your body and let her service you to 45mins of pure nirvana. Gotten my points guys?

Below are her stats

No. 95 (Yuki)

One thing worth mentioning is the place after renovation is very comfortable and clean. The pools looks great even though I did not have a chance to get into it due to lack of time.

I asked to look around the place and the young Captain, Thomas gladly showed me around and even allowed me to take pics. I asked him about other good WL and she mention 66 and 99. Ok good, will return to try them soon!

Disclaimer: I am just a cheongster like anyone here and Im in no way affiliated to the NY Spa.. This post is just to share with all bros what I have found and my virgin post after 3 long years. Good lobang must share.. Cheers..
Nice FR bro.. it has been a long time since i stepped into new york ..last time i went was 198rm (hahaha can imagine how long never go liao)

The place seems to be nicely renovated . will give it a try ... abit turned off by BW too ...
Old 28-09-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
WonderGirl25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JB thre always jammed and poilice all over there
Old 28-09-2013, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
jbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Below are her stats

No. 95 (Yuki)

Yuki

The reception area

The Pools

What was her numer in Lion spa....??
Old 28-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draken View Post
Nice FR bro.. it has been a long time since i stepped into new york ..last time i went was 198rm (hahaha can imagine how long never go liao)

The place seems to be nicely renovated . will give it a try ... abit turned off by BW too ...
Yeah.. should try 66 or 99 or this yuki if u dun mind her tall frame.. post a fr man bro..

Old 28-09-2013, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbro View Post
What was her numer in Lion spa....??
Bro its stated.. 95

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1