The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold
Re: AMDL lovers

Try Istanbul sometime , there is a wide range there.
Old 16-03-2023, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
My best experience banging AMDL is when posted in Dubai.

Too many too count the different nationalities. Girls from brunette, blond to red head.

At the end of the day, they have two things in common. boobs and pussies.

I like AMDL pink nipples and pink pussy and pretty face
Old 16-03-2023, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 4
WILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to beholdWILHD is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlandtaipan View Post
That is awesome. How did you managed to bang them all?
Being Singaporean in a foreign country just like AMDK are in Singapore. Be fashionable, nice and know a lot of thing about the world. Girls don't care about your height or dick size, they want unique experiences from men who know their stuff. Many of them like Asian guys, even before Kpop, and Singapore has a better way reputation than PRC. If you are not insecure and rude, it is not hard to get an AMDL in foreign lands.
Old 16-03-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In Dubai that time I use apps like Locanto to source for girls. And also visit those watering holes that are used as a front for FL to hang out.

Lately Locanto is now total crap, mostly scammers - stay far far away. So most FL or sugars have move to other platforms like Sugar Babe or Seeking Arrangements.

I would prefer sugar than FL/ML etc because I rather meet one person I can talk to and rely on. Like I said, after banging 20-30 different nationalities, they all have 2 things in common - boobs and pussies.

And to me one of the key different is the one between the ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by inlandtaipan View Post
That is awesome. How did you managed to bang them all?
Old 16-03-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You reminded me of gals from East Europe like Poland, Ukraine....

They are like human Barbie dolls. The pleasure of doggy them in front of a mirror is mind blowing visual

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
I like AMDL pink nipples and pink pussy and pretty face
Old 16-03-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laker View Post
I also like AMDL. Very adventerous anything also can do. Other than Russians, bros banged anything else in Sg?
Got lucky with a Croatian lady in SG during the world cup.

Bought her a drink when we were watching the game Vs Brazil.

Then after Croatia won, we were very happy and i asked if i could bring her out for supper. Bring her to Balestier whack bak kut teh and after that i bring her to hotel whack her. Not young, prob mid 40s but my type of ONS. fuck and forget.
Old 17-03-2023, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
Got lucky with a Croatian lady in SG during the world cup.

Bought her a drink when we were watching the game Vs Brazil.

Then after Croatia won, we were very happy and i asked if i could bring her out for supper. Bring her to Balestier whack bak kut teh and after that i bring her to hotel whack her. Not young, prob mid 40s but my type of ONS. fuck and forget.

In Singapore i got no chance but i see those young things around International school is buei tahan...really chio and good figure.

By way did , how did you ask the Croatian woman to fuck? Because eating bak kut teh is kot very romantic atmosphere to start some hanky panky...or you send her back hotel qnd you say if she wants a drink with you?
Old 17-03-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
In Singapore i got no chance but i see those young things around International school is buei tahan...really chio and good figure.

By way did , how did you ask the Croatian woman to fuck? Because eating bak kut teh is kot very romantic atmosphere to start some hanky panky...or you send her back hotel qnd you say if she wants a drink with you?
i know right! esp when they doing sports...their shorts v short and the body damn tight looking.

for the Croatian lady, after the game, we were chatting happily and i also won money so i asked if she wants to eat local food. She surprisingly said yes as she has not been out so late at night in SG to eat bkt before. So we had a nice chat, ate well and being the gentleman, i offered to send her back to her hotel which is in town and not far from where we were at.

Maybe i said all the right things like 'Its late already and its hard to get a cab and it is also expensive at night. Hotel is just 5 mins from here and Croatia won'.

Reached the hotel, i purposely went into the car park instead of driving into the lobby and told her. i will end the night by being a gentleman and walk you to the lift. Guess she understood my hint! walked to lift, i continued to walk into the lift, and then i continued to walk her to her room and then i continued to walk into her room. jackpot.
Old 17-03-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
i know right! esp when they doing sports...their shorts v short and the body damn tight looking.

for the Croatian lady, after the game, we were chatting happily and i also won money so i asked if she wants to eat local food. She surprisingly said yes as she has not been out so late at night in SG to eat bkt before. So we had a nice chat, ate well and being the gentleman, i offered to send her back to her hotel which is in town and not far from where we were at.

Maybe i said all the right things like 'Its late already and its hard to get a cab and it is also expensive at night. Hotel is just 5 mins from here and Croatia won'.

Reached the hotel, i purposely went into the car park instead of driving into the lobby and told her. i will end the night by being a gentleman and walk you to the lift. Guess she understood my hint! walked to lift, i continued to walk into the lift, and then i continued to walk her to her room and then i continued to walk into her room. jackpot.
After walking to the room, you continued to walk to the bathroom for a shower, then continued walking to the bed
Old 19-03-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
You reminded me of gals from East Europe like Poland, Ukraine....

They are like human Barbie dolls. The pleasure of doggy them in front of a mirror is mind blowing visual
Yup most of them quite beautiful
Old 19-03-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

AMDLs will always win SG girls hands down. No shame in admitting a liking for Western girls. In fact I'm often surprised at why we don't see more SG men going for AMDLs, as we are probably one of the better-qualified Asian nationalities to stand a chance at getting lucky with AMDLs.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 19-03-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
falser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ingesting stuff
Old 20-03-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i also got a thing for AMDL.

i admit many of them age fast, and if we benchmark against how typical SG/Asians look, they look older. but not an issue for me.

look at this high jumper from Ukraine... gorgeous.. haha

https://www.instagram.com/levchenkou/?hl=en
Old 20-03-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
insignia28t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be camping on this thread for a long while.

Caucasian ladies are just so right in my books, never thought I'd be attracted to them a decade ago. But, my time in Europe really changed me real good.

Did had a few chances back then where I'm still kicking myself for not taking. Hopefully my second stint in Europe will finally get me somewhere; basically taking all my chances this time.
Old 20-03-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: AMDL lovers

had a nice time fucking a nice blonde aussie, who is in her late 20's recently.

she is a friend of a former cheongster bro of mine, so he was a helpful wing man. he is now married and she knows his wife, so cannot try aussie taobao, unlike yours truly, but he tahan while i try my lucks with his friend.

first time in sg for her, first was a group meet-up for beers with other friends, then took her to holland v hawker. then to be a good local host, suggested more beers in china town hawker center near her hotel. under pretext of wanting to see her "heritage hotel" went into her room and fucked her.

tits full and firm, smooth skink, pussy and pits shave nicely and smooth lovely to lick. and very sensual , energetic n filthy in bed, unlike sometime our local lasses. would recommend amdl like TS has suggest.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1