The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Letting go!

Last weekend my eldest son who will be 29 later this year told me he will be getting married in Dec. Make no mistake, i love his future wife to bits and we get on really well. I have met her parents on festive occasions and they are wonderful people. But somehow a part of me just cannot seem to accept the news. I know once he's married i will no longer be the 'main woman' in his life. Oh well, if there is any parent out there who has gone through this you'll probably know how i'm feeling. Sorry for the rant, just needed to let it out. Have a great day ahead and Happy Valentines.
Old 14-02-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Letting go!

Congratulations are definitely in order, and you deserve a hug for what you’ve done for him and them over the years.

I could never feel it myself but I most certainly can imagine your sense of loss there!
Old 14-02-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
superlibido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Last weekend my eldest son who will be 29 later this year told me he will be getting married in Dec. Make no mistake, i love his future wife to bits and we get on really well. I have met her parents on festive occasions and they are wonderful people. But somehow a part of me just cannot seem to accept the news. I know once he's married i will no longer be the 'main woman' in his life. Oh well, if there is any parent out there who has gone through this you'll probably know how i'm feeling. Sorry for the rant, just needed to let it out. Have a great day ahead and Happy Valentines.
Still will always be your child dont think so much
Old 14-02-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No offence. You are the single parent mom that shows your naked body to your adult children, walking around your home naked all the time. Then you shared episodes of them masturbating in your presence. Now you vie for their attention and want to be their "main woman". Hello. He is your son. Not your lover. I find you sick and depraved. Dun mean to be rude. Just don't find you normal
Old 14-02-2023, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Why do I have a weird feeling that you want to take over the bride's place on the actual day.
Old 15-02-2023, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The insignificant nobody me can understand how you feel as a fellow Human, & by your mere post of love, sacrifice over years, it is uplifting & gives hope to ALL Humankind.

You love your kids, sacrificed much & now that they had grown up, & even glad you love your child's partner in life...it's time to let go...

You will NEVER be alone. Your child WILL always be yours, forever, into eternity, as as you loved his partner for life too, she too is your beloved kid as well.

Life is never a bed of roses daily, but as long as there is love, it conquers all, thru simply invitations to talk, discuss & find solutions to resolve issues, in the journey of entwined life, of you, your son, your daughter in law, & everyone else that matters the MOST, as civilization is built upon the building blocks of the family, & its extensions, built up by your efforts for your kids to now grown ups.

You had lost NOT a son, but gained too a daughter that you loved too. The insignificant nobody me wish you all the best, & may all Humans share in your joy too.

Old 17-02-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Well said indeed.... .....
Old 18-02-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
Grogu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Learn to let go.
Old 18-02-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
gabrielboey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

we have to let them leave the nest some day but they will always be our child
Old 19-02-2023, 02:29 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mummy will always always be number one, in a boy's heart.

I don't think any man ever forgets that.

So, nothing to worry. He is a man now, and he has to set up his own family but in his heart you are irreplaceable.
Old 19-02-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Mummy will always always be number one, in a boy's heart.

I don't think any man ever forgets that.

So, nothing to worry. He is a man now, and he has to set up his own family but in his heart you are irreplaceable.
yes. my mom always the number lady in my heart
Old 19-02-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by khairulmhd007 View Post
yes. my mom always the number lady in my heart
number one*
Old 20-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Happy belated valentine's day and hope you managed to grief that loss of status. He'll always be your boy and you'll be his lady. Not wishing him the worst, but marriage can have divorce but family bond can't be broken.

Hope that will help you a lil sis!
Old 21-02-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

you should find a man to start an affair with ... divert your attention

Old 22-02-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
magicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i can understand its a mixed emotion..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1