The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4084 / Power: 12
WongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond reputeWongHinKong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: After RAW sex will your partner clean your dick with mouth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
My gf and past gfs lick the remaining cum at the dick head. Use their fingers to juice the remaining cum in my dick, push them out like sugarcane and lick it off. Very kinky and sexy. Made me hard again and second round begins
I had that experience too. My gf will suck all my cums into her mouth, and my gf will not stop , she will keep licking the tip of my old didi, and stroking my old dick to drain out all my cums.Then she sucked my didi dry dry.
After that, I will be lying on bed till check out. My gf will carry on teasing my didi also.
Min 6 pts for trade.
Old 21-12-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
LapsupRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
Totally agreed. That is why I never let go my gf.
Never let go but never get married too! It all ends once the paper is signed
Old 22-12-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LapsupRanger View Post
Never let go but never get married too! It all ends once the paper is signed
Quite true. B4 marry and after marry very differrnt.
Old 22-12-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
My gf will suck all my cums into her mouth, and my gf will not stop , she will keep licking the tip of my old didi, and stroking my old dick to drain out all my cums.Then she sucked my didi dry dry.
滋补养年。。。。。。。。。
Old 22-12-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

my wife will if she wants a second round rightafter. otherwise, nope. she will say, 走开,你在做什么。
Old 22-12-2022, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

After the very 1st time I had CIM, I never looked back again.

In fact, it affected a few of my r/s with flings/fbs/gfs that gave awesome BBBJ+CIM; I basically yearn more of their mouths over their pussies. So much so that I stopped fucking them and asked for their 'service' everytime. In the end, they always kpkb say why I don't want to fuck them anymore hahahaha

1 of them was a Thai-chinese who enjoyed blowing me and rimming my ass. Although she wasn't too pleased about me not fucking her, she mentioned the look on my face when she blew my juices out was all worth the effort. We only 'dated' for less than 6 months, and on a horny afternoon she would go all out and I sometimes could cum 3 times. 1st time always in the mouth swallow, 2nd time on her face while she was licking my balls and the 3rd time with very little cum, she would take it in her mouth and spit it into a small plastic bottle and kept it in the fridge.

'For my face, when you are not free '

#truestory
Old 22-12-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

then there was another, the very first one who gave me my FIRST EVER blowjob in my teens.

We then broke up and hooked up again after 20 fucking years.

The feeling of having that person who gave u ur first bbbj, then came back and blew u again this time with CIM was.... no words to describe.

We broke up again during COVID but we are still friends now, albeit without the blowing anymore.
Old 22-12-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
After the very 1st time I had CIM, I never looked back again.

In fact, it affected a few of my r/s with flings/fbs/gfs that gave awesome BBBJ+CIM; I basically yearn more of their mouths over their pussies. So much so that I stopped fucking them and asked for their 'service' everytime. In the end, they always kpkb say why I don't want to fuck them anymore hahahaha

1 of them was a Thai-chinese who enjoyed blowing me and rimming my ass. Although she wasn't too pleased about me not fucking her, she mentioned the look on my face when she blew my juices out was all worth the effort. We only 'dated' for less than 6 months, and on a horny afternoon she would go all out and I sometimes could cum 3 times. 1st time always in the mouth swallow, 2nd time on her face while she was licking my balls and the 3rd time with very little cum, she would take it in her mouth and spit it into a small plastic bottle and kept it in the fridge.

'For my face, when you are not free '

#truestory
Nice...lucky you didn't find one gal that ask you paint her for 30 mins before can fark...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-12-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Noisuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: After RAW sex will your partner clean your dick with mouth?

Mine don't really like CIM, say don't like. But after I cum, she will teasingly go down on me. As it pretty sensitive to me, she like to see my unbearable expression while i grabbed her hair when she suck and lick. While the sensation finish, she did go to ass and do rimming. The feel was sensational. After that round 2, mouth f her, harden then rammed her till cum, and then she tease me again.
Old 30-12-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WillWorkforFuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From the replies I guess I'm one of the lucky few whose wife's services actually IMPROVED with time.

Always raw because we got her an IUD.

She will suck me mid-fuck if I want it, which I love.

She really enjoys me fucking her mouth/throat while I'm playing with her pussy. She actually asks for this.

I get to come wherever I want, but I'm a simple man, so mouth and pussy will do.

I always reciprocate though. She always gets plenty of pleasure and satisfaction before it's my turn. We recently started using some light bondage stuff and she came in a very unexpected way - purely through licking her nipples. We were both super surprised. I kept going and she kept coming and couldn't stop me, cos she was cuffed to the bed.
Old 01-01-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arowanaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Those that allows CIM deserves a medal
Old 02-01-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 20
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

So far none rejected. Most will do it without asking
Old 19-03-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning1999 View Post
I used to ask my FB, she told me it taste like sugar hmmm
I find it a bit fishy, and a bit slimy. Texture like yogurt and taste is like fish oil to me. 2 places to explore

(1) when husband is sleeping. I go under the blanket and suck him off. In this situation, you have to take it all in your mouth else it will be messy

(2) when he is in the shower. The best time is when he is shampooing himself. Haha! Bathroom can just shoot anywhere. If I am in a good mood, I let him shoot on me.
Old 19-03-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

I enjoy the times when she transfer between mid-fuck and her mouth. Feel really shiok whenever she does that. And yes, usually after i CIP, she’ll still lick my shaft up and ending it with a huge slurp. This will instantly make my legs wobble. She knows this and i feel she does it on purpose. Nowadays she make the session more intense and i can’t go out and eat other abalone.
Old 19-03-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
I enjoy the times when she transfer between mid-fuck and her mouth. Feel really shiok whenever she does that. And yes, usually after i CIP, she’ll still lick my shaft up and ending it with a huge slurp. This will instantly make my legs wobble. She knows this and i feel she does it on purpose. Nowadays she make the session more intense and i can’t go out and eat other abalone.
She don’t feel dirty?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1