The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2023, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 2
Keston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Seletar Hills Estate

Tried Rela... Entrance 60 plus 1B but no roaming
Massage wise still good.
Saw one ML with mask on at counter that caught my eye. Not sure who she is but look quite fair.. Any bro knows who she is?
Old 12-03-2023, 05:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 12
Blackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keston View Post
Massage wise still good.
Saw one ML with mask on at counter that caught my eye. Not sure who she is but look quite fair.. Any bro knows who she is?

The one with long hair? Counter girl. So far still under training haven't 下海 😂
Old 13-03-2023, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

I tried both as well

H********* spa (2x)
Price: 58+10 for oil and 58 with no oil
ML: looks ok and chatty
Massage: 8 and 7 out of 10
Special: Don’t have and 1Blue no roam

R***** massage (1x)
Price: 68 with no oil
ML: looks ok and chatty
Massage: 7 out of 10
Special: Don’t have
Old 20-03-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
CunningLingual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackboy95 View Post

Counter girl is cute but on the small side. Anyway what happened to their TG channel? Seems like gone with the wind. Pls share via PM if you know. Tq in advance Sir!
Old 20-03-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luohan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keston View Post
Massage wise still good.
Can check if Rela is the same person as in the photos (with the usual 20% PS discount)? Or is it completely false advertising?
Old 20-03-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luohan View Post
Can check if Rela is the same person as in the photos (with the usual 20% PS discount)? Or is it completely false advertising?

just tried Rela. i think you discount 40% from photo.
viet with very basic english. seems like she is still new. dont know market rate also, keep asking me to give my price, and she dont allow roaming lol sian.

told her 1B is standard for HJ + full roaming, and some places 2B can FJ already. also told her dont anyhow believe her friend say must be 2B for HJ + kissing. bros who go to her next time, please dont spoil market hor.

massage wise: 8/10
location: xiao far, just nice i was in the area, else wouldnt go near that place at all.
but facilities are not too shabby. shower is good.
RTM: only if im in the area.
Old 20-03-2023, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 2
Keston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Waiting.... Haha
Old 20-03-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luohan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
viet with very basic english. seems like she is still new. dont know market rate also, keep asking me to give my price, and she dont allow roaming lol sian.

told her 1B is standard for HJ + full roaming, and some places 2B can FJ already. also told her dont anyhow believe her friend say must be 2B for HJ + kissing. bros who go to her next time, please dont spoil market hor.

location: xiao far, just nice i was in the area, else wouldnt go near that place at all.
Thanks bro for the FR. 40% discount ah.. then not very gian to try liao. Haha
Old 20-03-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
CunningLingual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I think some bros may have upsold this place, or was it just bad timing on my part or only regulars from the Bt. Timah side who come over get extra treatment, if any. Went there 5 times tried almost the full slate and usually go away disappointed (can't roam, can't touch). I don't blame them due to their location and traffic esp at certain hours. So if any of you managed to unlock more, my respect goes out to you. Maybe you wanna share how you managed to unlock so we can all learn.
Old 20-03-2023, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLingual View Post
I think some bros may have upsold this place, or was it just bad timing on my part or only regulars from the Bt. Timah side who come over get extra treatment, if any. Went there 5 times tried almost the full slate and usually go away disappointed (can't roam, can't touch). I don't blame them due to their location and traffic esp at certain hours. So if any of you managed to unlock more, my respect goes out to you. Maybe you wanna share how you managed to unlock so we can all learn.

eh bro im just normal guy, not v handsome also.
no special technique.

random afternoon, i just go in to the shop only.
in the room i just lie down there and and talk abit to the ML only.
where you from/where you stay etc. thats all.

like what i've learnt from the bros here. everything that can be offered/unlocked is based on your chemistry w ML.

but you go 5x still nth, i think just change place liao.
Old 20-03-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 11
retrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretrojunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Totally agreed bro. Same as what you mentioned. 1B + no roaming. Hans was way better
Old 20-03-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
liyimo61 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thing to explore
Old 20-03-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

having tried this place with 2 diff MLs, both times only hj, and reading other bros' FRs, have also concluded that this place is prob basic at most for most guys. also tried laze corner once and the ML offered more there. so my guess is that the MLs who came over from laze prob did not/could not compete there.
Old 21-03-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wonder counter gal can provide Massage?or just do recep oni?
Old 21-03-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Tok to ml there.. they know what we wrote here thanks to white knight.. and serious they do offer more but depend on the guy they like a not.. as what was told.. basically if they can get 100 for hj + roaming why they want to have more risk for just mayb 100 dollar more.. so is all about we who are robert that cause the problem..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1