The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GOhitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to end a FB relationship cordially

something meaningful
Old 19-03-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess the key message that we want to put across is that there will not be any marriage proposition on the plate...

Its called FB for a good reason...and if it grows to a meaningful friendship, better still...

Each can have their own lives but know when to call it quits when emotions gets involved...and which can turns out messy...

Sometimes, I rather have her ghosting on me and her bearing the guilt of doing so than me...And when the sense of guilt is overbearing, shell come back to you...either to clear the air or to reunite...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-03-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Catching feels is common. It's hard to keep it purely about the sex, especially if it was good. Fwb meets essentially are an escape from the reality of everyday life. Keep it that way. Have an understanding from the start to treat all meetings as purely hedonistic indulgence. Tough part comes with the expectation of the next time. It. Takes a mature view from both parties to come to a mutual understanding of the needs of each individual before even starting. Give and receive freely
Old 19-03-2023, 05:06 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I actually had a short one with a girl that I didn't like but she liked me.
One day, after clubbing with a bunch of friends, she turned up at my doorstep and said wanted to come in because she was sad, I was drunk, I said okay. She came in took off her clothes, and no matter how I explain to her, she wasn't my type, I didn't like her, she insisted to have sex otherwise she would not leave.
regret actually getting involved with her, didn't want to hurt her.

But she was available during my times I wanted to just get some and always did whatever I wanted.

She was crazy about me, but knew I would not like her, she just wasn't my type in looks, body, character so she accepted my terms, and it was all my terms.

When the FB relationship ended, she was devastated, and said so many times we made love, you didn't have feeling, couldn't feel her love?

I said, from the start, I told you it will not end in a relationship, i will not remember this as a romantic story, its pure physical and you wanted it more than I did. It was never love, it was just sex.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 19-03-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
UMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUMNO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjcoolidge View Post
Catching feels is common. It's hard to keep it purely about the sex, especially if it was good. Fwb meets essentially are an escape from the reality of everyday life. Keep it that way. Have an understanding from the start to treat all meetings as purely hedonistic indulgence. Tough part comes with the expectation of the next time. It. Takes a mature view from both parties to come to a mutual understanding of the needs of each individual before even starting. Give and receive freely
Yes these is very true
Old 19-03-2023, 07:46 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
agreed

as the old saying goes, power of the relationships lies in who care less.

We end up hurting because we have given too much, and expect something, but those whom we didn't give, or expect, it was the person who gave that end up hurting.

In an ideal world, sex, and great one at that, can be without emotions(?)
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-03-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Father of daughters whom got used as Fuck buddy would be:

Hey, I didn't raise my daughter to be someone else's fuck toy to be used and thrown aside like a trash, while that guy marries someone else.

Which daddy in this world would want their daughters to be someone else's fuck toy? HAHAHAHA.

FUCKING JOKE. HAHAHAHAHA.

As a daddy if you don't mind, then let us know your daughter . Lots of people line up to fuck her. HAHAHAH.

While that daughter would be like, hmm that guy don't care about me...
It's obvious the guy doesn't want you to be his gf, that is why you are his Fuck buddy while the other girl becomes his girlfriend or prospective wife right? HAHAHAH.
Old 20-03-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJjcoolidge is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
It's obvious the guy doesn't want you to be his gf, that is why you are his Fuck buddy while the other girl becomes his girlfriend or prospective wife right? HAHAHAH.
Your point, while valid in a F seeking M in a long-term relationship, misses 1 fundamental aspect of FWB arrangements: The female is equally empowered to choose who she fucks and on what terms. The female, by choice, is aware that her FWB will never marry her, neither is she interested in marrying him. This way, neither party is a victim. If her FWB doesn't meet her needs, she is free to choose alternatives.
Old 20-03-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Your point, while valid in a F seeking M in a long-term relationship, misses 1 fundamental aspect of FWB arrangements: The female is equally empowered to choose who she fucks and on what terms. The female, by choice, is aware that her FWB will never marry her, neither is she interested in marrying him. This way, neither party is a victim. If her FWB doesn't meet her needs, she is free to choose alternatives.
On the bolded font, Humans are fickle minded more so if one is the emotional type. Nothing is definite in this world, varying changes are expected throughout any arrangements.
Hence, lingering thoughts of sadness that follows when other party is going to be married dealt sadness to them. HAHAHA.
Old 21-03-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Father of daughters whom got used as Fuck buddy would be:

Hey, I didn't raise my daughter to be someone else's fuck toy to be used and thrown aside like a trash, while that guy marries someone else.

Which daddy in this world would want their daughters to be someone else's fuck toy? HAHAHAHA.

FUCKING JOKE. HAHAHAHAHA.

As a daddy if you don't mind, then let us know your daughter . Lots of people line up to fuck her. HAHAHAH.

Someone with power 69 cannot take my post here, tell me not to say people's daughter, zap me 69. HAHAHA.

It's pretty obvious who. Ok la I pang chance. HAHAHA.
If not later he angry again. HAHAHA.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:24 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Someone with power 69 cannot take my post here, tell me not to say people's daughter, zap me 69. HAHAHA.

It's pretty obvious who. Ok la I pang chance. HAHAHA.
If not later he angry again. HAHAHA.
why need you pang chance? lol

I never involve people family, I never use f word.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
why need you pang chance? lol

I never involve people family, I never use f word.
I also never specifically say who. Chill la. HAHAHA.
Old 21-03-2023, 03:45 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
I also never specifically say who. Chill la. HAHAHA.
HAHAHA.
Old 30-03-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ALSS74 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Absolutely agree with you on this. Somehow I’m in a rather similar situation as you are

Problem with me is.. I want to end it, but I don’t want to end it. Fickle minded. In my mind I kept thinking, how do you continue to be friends with a FB whom you had a soft spot for, and see them happily married or with partners. I would feel sad that I didn’t have a spot in his life.
Have you ended it?
Old 31-03-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bam15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree, just fk and dump. Girls have their needs tts why find fb who can satisfy them. Once they r bored they will just find someone else to fk. They fk finish then will rotate n cum bk one for sex. Tis one true story hahaha

Have fbs who was fking me damn wild n at the same time fking their bf, some told me tt they fking a few guys behind their bf and hubby. Just get the thrill or cumming in their mouth and face imagine their bf kisses tt face after your fking sessions lo. Best is when they meet their bf or hubs aft tt.

Quote:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1