The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to end a FB relationship cordially

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackstageBambi View Post
Hey all, just curious how do you folks go about telling your FB that it’s getting kind of non inspiring and maybe it’s time to take a temporary or permanent break?

Secondly, what are some of the things that count as push factors to end it? Other than the usual no more excitement/passion, or maybe things like one person initiates all the time while the other is usually more laidback?

Lastly, this may not sound like it should matter, but does the personality of the FB count towards whether you feel like carrying on?
Maciam like relationship like that sia... FB is easy come easy go no need to think so much or give reason one mah... get together that time is want to do.. want to stop means no more feel dun want to do anymore lo... gd come gd go..

somethings is dun say better la... cannot be say i find another fb the kkj or neh neh bigger than urs... or the skill better right...

duun think so much la... have to think means is bf/gf liao.. then what for find fb tio bo?
Old 13-02-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well i would just end it nicely and but some are quite crazy suddenly tell that they love u all... i rather just run at that point
Old 13-02-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

sometimes it is good just to stay completely platonic from the start.. sometimes when i meet girls from sb or tinder or bumble... i would tell i just want this temporarily so we dont give them hopes
Old 13-02-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
"Hey, <insert_name_here>. It's not working out anymore."

Be very clear of what you want and what you don't want.
very true.. never give mix signals..
listen to your brain not kkj
Old 13-02-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=phantomboyz;20469844]Simple,just tell him that you want have his baby.[/QUOTE

this one will never let u have another fb hahahah
Old 13-02-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Firstly, my respect to you for wanting to end a FWB arrangement amicably, as opposed to going down the ghosting route.

For me I ended my FWB arrangements with people amicably by simply telling them that I had fun with them, but we're both adults and we both know it takes two to willingly clap cheeks. So thanks for the good times and such, but I'd want to move on and play with others for a while. No promises made about re-fucking each other in future, if it happens I'll always be open to it, but I don't really feel the need for an established regular FWB thing with them anymore.

For me I'd consider ending a FWB arrangement with someone if it was always me asking for it with them, or they were becoming increasingly lazy in bed, or if they weren't taking any initiatives or spicing things up in the bedroom with me (because let's face it you're in a NSA FWB arrangement with someone, it practically BEGS for experimentation and kinkiness that you wouldn't necessarily get to do in a proper relationship sex life), or the ultimate dealbreaker: them or me realising that it's more than sex now and we're catching feelings for each other. I don't believe in dating people purely on a sexual grounding or basis. First to catch feels is first to lose. That's the way it is.

Ehh... personality counts to a limited extent as to whether I'd keep someone as an FWB. I mean, it's the major reason why I'd have someone as an FWB in the first place, because personality in bed matters way more than body and looks. I've fucked model figured girls who were vanilla AF and dead fishes in bed, and I've fucked size 18s who were some of the best fucks I've ever had in my life with how much they cut loose and enjoyed themselves in bed fucking for the sake of it. So personality does matter in me keeping an FWB, but usually by the time I want to end things with an FWB it's got very little to do with it.
agreed!! respect sifu
Old 13-02-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
My personal advice.

Catch him at the right time and at the right mood. U need to know when he can be explosive and angry at certain times or environment. Since he's the guy, he can give threats and whatnots at you.

Be clear with your honesty with him. Don't BS your reasons. If you wan a perm bf relationship, tell him that. As a gentleman, he shld understand your position. be honest with him.

Tell him what you r looking for. And also your anxiety and fears.

Quote:
Hey all, just curious how do you folks go about telling your FB that it’s getting kind of non inspiring and maybe it’s time to take a temporary or permanent break?

Secondly, what are some of the things that count as push factors to end it? Other than the usual no more excitement/passion, or maybe things like one person initiates all the time while the other is usually more laidback?

Lastly, this may not sound like it should matter, but does the personality of the FB count towards whether you feel like carrying on?
Old 14-02-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:

I assume you are the guy in this relationship.

Normally there are two scenarios that I end my FB relationship.

1. The girl becomes too sticky and they want more than FB.

2. The relationship is getting stale for both parties.
Old 15-02-2021, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 4
BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
Personally, I feel it helps to have a contingency option as you never know when the drought is going to bite hard. Keep it going, minimally.

I would cite being busy and/or very stressed out with some fictitious problem and extend the time between meet ups slowly. Or maybe say you are seeing someone for real and wish to see if the relationship would work out. Hopefully, you can resurrect this suspended relationship when you need some action.
Ah yes... stretching the period in between sounds like a good idea...
Old 15-02-2021, 04:18 AM
Samster

BackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBackstageBambi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjcoolidge View Post
Been ghosted before. Must say, it really sucks to be on the receiving end. I have a feeling that some gals in your situation, try to be 'nice' and attempt to disengage by being passive. It's plain cruel. If your FB was nice, he deserves at least an answer from you. Tell him honestly but decisively. The closure would make it better for both of you to move on. Who knows, you might be able to hook up again in the future.
Yup that’s why I want to end it properly with at least an excuse. Not ghost totally. Thanks!
Old 15-02-2021, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazagna View Post
1) Just tell him directly that you want to have a temporary break?

2) Having a casual FB means its a win win rs with each other without the burden of having a real rs. If you feel like ending it, that would mean you don't feel like you are enjoying your benefits of the FB rs anymore, isn't? The factors would really depends on the individual.

3) I would assume it's whether your partner has the chemistry with you in the bedroom that would be a deciding factor on whether to continue with the FB rs.
Yeah sadly for (2), I feel like I don’t really enjoy my side of the ‘benefits’ anymore. For (3), the chemistry is waning.
Old 15-02-2021, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Firstly, my respect to you for wanting to end a FWB arrangement amicably, as opposed to going down the ghosting route.

For me I ended my FWB arrangements with people amicably by simply telling them that I had fun with them, but we're both adults and we both know it takes two to willingly clap cheeks. So thanks for the good times and such, but I'd want to move on and play with others for a while. No promises made about re-fucking each other in future, if it happens I'll always be open to it, but I don't really feel the need for an established regular FWB thing with them anymore.

For me I'd consider ending a FWB arrangement with someone if it was always me asking for it with them, or they were becoming increasingly lazy in bed, or if they weren't taking any initiatives or spicing things up in the bedroom with me (because let's face it you're in a NSA FWB arrangement with someone, it practically BEGS for experimentation and kinkiness that you wouldn't necessarily get to do in a proper relationship sex life), or the ultimate dealbreaker: them or me realising that it's more than sex now and we're catching feelings for each other. I don't believe in dating people purely on a sexual grounding or basis. First to catch feels is first to lose. That's the way it is.

Ehh... personality counts to a limited extent as to whether I'd keep someone as an FWB. I mean, it's the major reason why I'd have someone as an FWB in the first place, because personality in bed matters way more than body and looks. I've fucked model figured girls who were vanilla AF and dead fishes in bed, and I've fucked size 18s who were some of the best fucks I've ever had in my life with how much they cut loose and enjoyed themselves in bed fucking for the sake of it. So personality does matter in me keeping an FWB, but usually by the time I want to end things with an FWB it's got very little to do with it.
Thanks for taking time to write this - one of the best advice here. I’ll be considering these points
Old 15-02-2021, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Maciam like relationship like that sia... FB is easy come easy go no need to think so much or give reason one mah... get together that time is want to do.. want to stop means no more feel dun want to do anymore lo... gd come gd go..

somethings is dun say better la... cannot be say i find another fb the kkj or neh neh bigger than urs... or the skill better right...

duun think so much la... have to think means is bf/gf liao.. then what for find fb tio bo?
Haha yup agreed
Old 15-02-2021, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
sometimes it is good just to stay completely platonic from the start.. sometimes when i meet girls from sb or tinder or bumble... i would tell i just want this temporarily so we dont give them hopes
Yeah we are completely platonic la.
Old 15-02-2021, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
My personal advice.

Catch him at the right time and at the right mood. U need to know when he can be explosive and angry at certain times or environment. Since he's the guy, he can give threats and whatnots at you.

Be clear with your honesty with him. Don't BS your reasons. If you wan a perm bf relationship, tell him that. As a gentleman, he shld understand your position. be honest with him.

Tell him what you r looking for. And also your anxiety and fears.
Eh no. I’m not looking for a perm bf relationship la. There’s totally no possibility there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1