The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
I think so yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfyah View Post
the one opp noodle shop? pink shop?
Old 27-01-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
That's right. Couple of shops from the toilets in that corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by des4fuck View Post
Around toilet area ?
Old 29-01-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
pingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Far East Plaza

Checked out Far East a few days back and saw quite a hot and slender milf. She says she is from Sabah. Should be level 3.

Looks: 8/10
Figure: 7.5/10
Service: 6/10

Quoted me four blues but bargained down to three. Only RTF if I feel rich.
Old 02-02-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 15
Hirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to beholdHirio is a splendid one to behold

So many people posted comment about YL. I don’t know if the one I try is YL or not. Cos she told me a diff name.

Tried going there 1st time but got rejected by her. Told me no massage, only wash face. Then I wasn’t prepare for the rejection, end up go to the next door unit. Serve good, nice figure and hard working.

Tried again second time after awhile. This time I’m more prepared. Go in and I don’t give her chance to reject me.

End up we nego on price. And settle for 4blue. The whole session was awesome, got background music some more.

She maintain her body quite well. I straight away go action with her. Lots of kissing, hugging, and rubbing.

Bj was not bad, but she only blow for a short while.

Then I told her to ride me first. Somehow she feel quite connected with my dick. Moan and shake so vigourously then she cum..

Then we change position, and I ride her real hard for rejecting me the first time. Squeeze her boobs hard too. 😂

Finally at the last moment I cannot hold anymore. We both moan together, then we kissed hard upon cuming.

Will probably return again to enjoy her service.
Old 03-02-2023, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 0
Carlcho is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCarlcho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros have access to ML at 05-64 (green curtains, near main road side). Used to see a tall ML inside but always closed.. any bros with info pls ....
Old 04-02-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Satay123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heard there is a viet ml somewhere on lvl 5 too..anyone any idea which shop is it?
Old 04-02-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satay123 View Post
heard there is a viet ml somewhere on lvl 5 too..anyone any idea which shop is it?
come out from the lift, turn left, 2nd last shop
Old 05-02-2023, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirio View Post
So many people posted comment about YL. I don’t know if the one I try is YL or not. Cos she told me a diff name.

Tried going there 1st time but got rejected by her. Told me no massage, only wash face. Then I wasn’t prepare for the rejection, end up go to the next door unit. Serve good, nice figure and hard working.

Tried again second time after awhile. This time I’m more prepared. Go in and I don’t give her chance to reject me.

End up we nego on price. And settle for 4blue. The whole session was awesome, got background music some more.

She maintain her body quite well. I straight away go action with her. Lots of kissing, hugging, and rubbing.

Bj was not bad, but she only blow for a short while.

Then I told her to ride me first. Somehow she feel quite connected with my dick. Moan and shake so vigourously then she cum..

Then we change position, and I ride her real hard for rejecting me the first time. Squeeze her boobs hard too. 😂

Finally at the last moment I cannot hold anymore. We both moan together, then we kissed hard upon cuming.

Will probably return again to enjoy her service.
Power bro, wash face only, I think u hit the jackpot 🎰 of YL beauty
Old 17-02-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quite a few options at FEP, but visited a repeat of previous encounter. Nice and very tall. Quite good although massage not very much. Others were tempting but ending up going for what i know rather than something new...
Old 01-03-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future

Jus had a round of walk walk see see, seems quiet and choices are not a lot
Old 02-03-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 2
thebells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think I know the one you mean. The best body by far - probably in the whole of Singapore - but zero massage ability and resents being there at all
Old 02-03-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlcho View Post
Any bros have access to ML at 05-64 (green curtains, near main road side). Used to see a tall ML inside but always closed.. any bros with info pls ....
I think I know the one you mean. The best body by far - probably in the whole of Singapore - but zero massage ability and resents being there at all
Old 02-03-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Are you talking about a very tall PRC girl?

There is still one, but not on main road side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebells View Post
Old 03-03-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

No, on the road side, southern end. She's not always there. Has a face like she hates literally every minute of being there - which I think she does - massage is given with the same enthusiasm I have for work. But her body... seriously, amazing
Old 03-03-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2618 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebells View Post
No, on the road side, southern end. She's not always there. Has a face like she hates literally every minute of being there - which I think she does - massage is given with the same enthusiasm I have for work. But her body... seriously, amazing
Haha.. I like how you discribe her and her "work".. can share her contact/location via pm?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1