The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Re: East side spa experience

Roxy Sq any waxing plus jg???
Old 14-03-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justxav11 View Post
Hi Bros can share where is the SBW at? wanted to give it a try as i will be in east area quite often.
Google the right word for it assist mentioned a few times.
Old 18-03-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 11
rageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to beholdrageraven is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
Tried her when she was at other spa. Enhanced boob. Service wise I think should be ok. I only went once
My FR for SBW Lily.

Massage was good and solid and she put in lots of effort, not the piano type.
Lots of teasing during the massage session, and she does not shy away when my hands start to roam all over her. GQ was popped and the real wild action begins. She started off by doing the HJ and lean over to lick my nipples. With her nicely smell body leaning towards me, I rolled up her blouse and unhook her bra. Had a jolly good time playing with her C melons. Very soft and bouncy, did not feel any hard lumps which suggests her melons are enhanced. Maybe the enhancement ops are more advanced now. Squeeze and chut chut her wonderful melons like no tomorrow and finger her pussy until all wet with her juices, and she moan softly and keep on squeezing her thighs as i can feel pulsating waves inside her. Finally explode out with all my cum. Have a good wash in the attached shower room and kiss her goodbye with little tongue fight... haha.

Damage: Entrance $60 (Promo now usual $68) + Topup $50
RTM: Will try her a few more times to unlock higher level.
Old 18-03-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
handsomeboyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro can share contact pls?
Old 18-03-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
handsomeboyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
Not sure whether can I post this here, but since this massage lady operate in the east, then this should be the correct tread to post.

Massage lady used to work in a spa, but has quitted and set up her private location. She will check with you where are your aching, and massage quite thoroughly. Place include big bath area, not like those in the spa. Location is quite discreet. Got carpark nearby or along the road.

Rating as follow:
Massage: 7/10
Face: 7/10 (milf)
Boobs: C/D (handful)

Do PM me if you interested, can share ML info to explore more. I will try my best to reply as soon as possible, as I don't logon very often.

hi bro can share contact pls ? thank you
Old 18-03-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Lol same experience
Guess after your fr many wont go. Maybe her altitude bettet
well done brother ! That's is how we should act ! Just reject straight when they try to "chop". If all brothers like you do this act and we stick together, in no time, the price will drop to normal when they know we are the one that keep them floating and not the other way round.

As for those who think you are filthy rich to burn your money, go ahead and do it. Keep on burning. Loser is you
Old 18-03-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
boyboy818181 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rageraven View Post
My FR for SBW Lily.

Massage was good and solid and she put in lots of effort, not the piano type.
Lots of teasing during the massage session, and she does not shy away when my hands start to roam all over her. GQ was popped and the real wild action begins. She started off by doing the HJ and lean over to lick my nipples. With her nicely smell body leaning towards me, I rolled up her blouse and unhook her bra. Had a jolly good time playing with her C melons. Very soft and bouncy, did not feel any hard lumps which suggests her melons are enhanced. Maybe the enhancement ops are more advanced now. Squeeze and chut chut her wonderful melons like no tomorrow and finger her pussy until all wet with her juices, and she moan softly and keep on squeezing her thighs as i can feel pulsating waves inside her. Finally explode out with all my cum. Have a good wash in the attached shower room and kiss her goodbye with little tongue fight... haha.

Damage: Entrance $60 (Promo now usual $68) + Topup $50
RTM: Will try her a few more times to unlock higher level.
can pm me the location?
Old 18-03-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Just google wellness katong

You will find a matching
Quote:
Originally Posted by justxav11 View Post
Hi Bros can share where is the SBW at? wanted to give it a try as i will be in east area quite often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantedbryan View Post
Anyone can PM me what is SBW?
google nothing come out lei.

Thanks in advance
google search - you will need to scroll to very end then may find
facebook search - you will smoothly get the result.
Old 19-03-2023, 02:17 AM
joffreycat

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Anyone knows where is May from B*** W*** Tampines now? RTC?
Old 19-03-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
love deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post
Wechat nearby have this Malay masseur Tina working at Changi road, any reviews?
I also added, have not try yet..haav
Old 19-03-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
mamapizza is a Helpful and Caring Samstermamapizza is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joffreycat View Post
Anyone knows where is May from B*** W*** Tampines now? RTC?
I heard that she has got a bf and left the industry.
Old 19-03-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
google search - you will need to scroll to very end then may find
facebook search - you will smoothly get the result.

to the high power zapper. i did my own research from the few post by the bros in this thread. i found it and did gave more hint in my post.

dont be a lazy bump and need be spoonfed.
if need direct answer, can always PM the bro who shared his FR.
Old 19-03-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Oceandeep168 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just end session with L*** at SBW. She look prettier than her photo. I opt for the 60 min but was charged $75. Went in to the room took a shower and started the hot oil in front. I told her I do not want to massage my back. My hands was roaming her butt than my hand went under, SHIT! she wore a underpants. I slip in further AHHHHH she wears G String. During this time she bend down and lick my ears and stroke more. I asked her how much she charge, she ask me back how much I want to pay. I told her I pay will be by her performance. From here I manage to pull up her clothes, she was not wearing bra!!!!! I suck some milk. Not long after I exploded. She massage my head for me and end the session. I did not see Small F*** but K*****, L*** and C**** looks better in person.
Old 19-03-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceandeep168 View Post
Just end session with L*** at SBW. She look prettier than her photo. I opt for the 60 min but was charged $75. Went in to the room took a shower and started the hot oil in front. I told her I do not want to massage my back. My hands was roaming her butt than my hand went under, SHIT! she wore a underpants. I slip in further AHHHHH she wears G String. During this time she bend down and lick my ears and stroke more. I asked her how much she charge, she ask me back how much I want to pay. I told her I pay will be by her performance. From here I manage to pull up her clothes, she was not wearing bra!!!!! I suck some milk. Not long after I exploded. She massage my head for me and end the session. I did not see Small F*** but K*****, L*** and C**** looks better in person.
What dmg did you offer in the end?

Never wear bra I wonder if she clean haha if bro before u also zunt that it
Old 19-03-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

if need direct answer, can always PM the bro who shared his FR.
+16 for you. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread