The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dumped because you are poor

Brothers, any one got dumped by a girl before because she say you are too poor?

Any story to share?
Old 14-08-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dumped because you are poor

Nope....but heard girls dumped guys who are unambitious .
Old 14-08-2015, 12:20 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
Brothers, any one got dumped by a girl before because she say you are too poor?

Any story to share?
This is the number one reason why guys get dumped.

Conversely being rich is the number one reason for getting laid.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-08-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

TS: let me be the first!

during one of our regular chat on the phone, she mentioned to me guys be it poor or rich will still flirt around and so.. why not choose the rich one. (she was my first love and all my love was for her only so who flirt?) and then the nightmare began..

back in 2004, somewhere nearing to my birthday. . .

she told me. .

# i am not educated and she is diploma holder.. the gap will widen once she proceed on with her degree. . .

# we have different background.. i gave no sense of security to her and her dad especially. . . .

# it is very difficult to tag me along in social events due to my low status (i.t.e graduated and drawing one over thousand dollars salary. . . . .

# no saving. no drive. no sense of in-dependency. . . . . .

# every-time she got to call me on my mobile.. i never call her. . . . . . .

# let's go silent for the next month and things will sort out by itself. . . . . . . . *END*

almost went into depression for the next four years.. .. before the end of the four years jumped out one beauty from nowhere. she came to my workplace and even helped me with my work.. she came to my workplace another day again, stand beside me and smiled.. .. .. ..

being the emotionless me, i could only watched her leaving for good from her back. . . . . . . . it must be an misunderstood rejection to her. . . . . . . . miss her so much now!
Old 15-08-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Pick an ugly girl, you will then stop worrying about this problem.
Old 15-08-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

I got dumped for being loaded ... she couldn't handle the amount of women in my life .

Old 15-08-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Nope....but heard girls dumped guys who are unambitious .
unambitious is just another way of saying you are poor.
Old 15-08-2015, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

a woman must be retarded to look for ambitious guy
Old 15-08-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
I got dumped for being loaded ... she couldn't handle the amount of women in my life .

Haha...I thought shld be u is the one to handle all women in your life. Too bad, your gf is not a zhi zhu jing, SPIDER SPIRIT, that could tie u down
Old 15-08-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
Maxlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far nope...I am poor but not dumped yet..

There is still good womans around..dun lose hope
Old 16-08-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

there are still good girls outside, of course find ugly one ppl say will not run.

I just think the percentage is low and the remaining good one are little.

Work harder brothers, ppl alway say got money don scare no girl. I do not disagree, but in another word, got money only scare no true girl.. haha
later the girl really suck until you dry dry.
Old 16-08-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Atta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Poor is a poor excuse to use. Be thankful if she says you are poor and dumps you; she is saving you from long-term heartpain. Count your blessings and move to a new relationship.
Old 17-08-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atta View Post
Poor is a poor excuse to use. Be thankful if she says you are poor and dumps you; she is saving you from long-term heartpain. Count your blessings and move to a new relationship.
bro, what if you tried so hard, but only get so far. she is still in your mind.
I know many brothers will tell us the following reasons:

1) try exercise etc etc
2) keep yourself busy
3) you are young, jus move on
4) she is not worth your tear
5) etc etc

Don you brothers have a woman you cant forget, it is easy to say, some ppl tried so hard. Is it really so easy to move on? I have seem ppl getting drunk, drugs, gamble trying to forget. It is not easy. sometime it is not easy. there is not alt delete and enter. no restart power, cannot hold your on/off button for 5 seconds then it get restart.

the fact is you only live once, but don't the fact is also that you only loved a woman the most once.

Senters89
Old 17-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:

Don you brothers have a woman you cant forget, it is easy to say, some ppl tried so hard. Is it really so easy to move on?
there is this woman i tried so hard to forget but i just couldn't. she is none other than my ex-manageress. to others she tekan me until sibei jialat until kaolat. but deep down, i know she cares for me the most. the fiery desire to ensure nothing lesser than seeing me grow is just so.. so.. so.. UN-describable.

Quote:

the fact is you only live once, but don't the fact is also that you only loved a woman the most once.
just because you only live once, how many more times do you want to fall in love not with the right Her? love hurts but denial to walk out of your shadow hurts further. don't you agree?

Old 18-08-2015, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard View Post
there is this woman i tried so hard to forget but i just couldn't. she is none other than my ex-manageress. to others she tekan me until sibei jialat until kaolat. but deep down, i know she cares for me the most. the fiery desire to ensure nothing lesser than seeing me grow is just so.. so.. so.. UN-describable.

just because you only live once, how many more times do you want to fall in love not with the right Her? love hurts but denial to walk out of your shadow hurts further. don't you agree?

Totally agreed with your 2 comments my brother.

1) Sometime what people see is how bad the girl treat you, just like MY SASSY GF. but you know when someone tell you the true it is another way of comforting you, the one who love you truly will tell you the true. these true words can be hurting and cause you low moral. you think the KTV will tell you things that are not nice? haha

2) There are not many Ms right, the most to most 1 or 2 ba.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1