The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Still no battle here....hahaha...
Historically, no eunuch goes to battle..... how they fart we all know....
Old 06-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Historically, no eunuch goes to battle..... how they fart we all know....
booooop!!!!!! Booooop!!!!! oops!! sorry sorry... bro etct88.... heng arrrr.. my kuku Jiao still around... 555555
Old 06-12-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Ang mo sai no Lai here lol
Old 06-12-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future

Whos the keyboard warrior?

Hmm....
Old 09-12-2014, 08:13 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverman View Post
Whos the keyboard warrior?

Hmm....
Guess eunuch never enter battle zone..........
Old 09-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Guess eunuch never enter battle zone..........
Busy watching Marvel's "Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D." drama serials?
Old 09-12-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Busy watching Marvel's "Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D." drama serials?
Nah, busy spamming and trolling others boards
Old 12-12-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster

Got personal PM from SEAJ, to draw me into a "battle" with him. Honestly, I am not interested, and no time to entertain.

Sorry, i have a life and live my life... I have my opinions, so do others...

I initially admired him for been noble in his cause, but along the way.... I become his "target"?????

Time to move on.......

ps, i enjoy reading your posts..... TQ

============================

" Nothing good to say, don't say.........

Quote:
Bangkok Field Report
01-12-2014 02:23 AM can you shut the fuck up

OK, you SUPPOSEDLY zapped anonymously and we’ve left you alone, but don’t you think it best that you now NOT act so smug?

Quote:
Leave him alone lah...... SBF is all he have now...... for ranting....

SEAJ "

============================
Old 12-12-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got personal PM from SEAJ, to draw me into a "battle" with him. Honestly, I am not interested, and no time to entertain.
Sorry, i have a life and live my life... I have my opinions, so do others...
I initially admired him for been noble in his cause, but along the way.... I become his "target"?????
Time to move on.......
ps, i enjoy reading your posts..... TQ
==
Good! I am glad that you have yourself highlighted this matter.

Boss and I have discussed quite extensively your case, alongside others, and he has decided to just let me handle you my way, and so I thank you for giving me this opportunity.

I have all along felt that whilst the powers GRANTED to us to Upz and Zap have a place in building up the community AND traffic to the site, the unique to SBF power to anonymously zap others has probably been very unfairly exploited by a few here; all it does NOW is to bring strife and causes too many good and prospective upstanding Samsters to just get angry/exasperated and stop participating. After all, why would they continue to participate when all they get are anonymous zaps doled out by ominous shadows with their own nefarious agenda?!

Instead of being able to discuss topics based upon its merits – and thereby bringing traffic to the site - anonymous zaps just stifle discussions, especially the way that clones and mass zap gangs operates so ruthlessly here.

You’re a good case in point. Your over 4,000 posts on here is testament to your ability and willingness to participate in a positive manner; and whilst there are of course the expected TCSS, you nonetheless also provide information and get into good discussions. What in the world got into your head for you to decide and anonymously zap me? If as you say you had “…initially admired him for been noble in his cause….” And found something I wrote NOT to your liking/wrong, then isn’t it incumbent upon YOU to point out where I may be wrong? To discuss rationally why others here shouldn’t subscribe to what I had postulated and not just tell me to “…just shut the fuck up…?!”

I may be Christian in some of my beliefs but I do NOT turn the other cheek when slapped – and in fact I have always struck back twice as hard, although I do NOT usually cast the first stone. And your anonymous zap out of the clear blue sky had been you casting that first stone. Certainly not “…but along the way.... I become his "target"?????...” I never even noticed you existed until your anonymous zap to me!

And NO, I am NOT interested in “Battling” anybody as is the title of this thread – but I certainly do not mind discussing RATIONALLY ANY TOPIC without all the rancor, childish name calling and personal attacks that has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic at hand; and oh yeah, the anonymous and Forum destructive Zaps. And so, NO, I will not respond to posts here unless it is strictly to do with the topic at hand.

SEAJ
Old 13-12-2014, 07:08 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Eunuchs not come battle but when you post his doggy name "seaj" he will come to "bark"....
Old 13-12-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Let me state again - I am NOT interested in battling clones, respond to childish name calling/irrelevant personal jibes and will certainly NOT dignify those who only knows foul language as the only way they know to engage in totally stupid battles.

You have a problem with me, come out and debate it properly as grown-ups instead of potty-mouthed kindergarten bullies.

SEAJ
Old 13-12-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

Clone your kukujiao pui i been using this account since Delphi forum time migrated to SBF ... As for ur nick maybe is clone nah...
Old 14-12-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quick question: Why don't SBF stop anonymous zapping to prevent "war zones"?
Old 14-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Quick question: Why don't SBF stop anonymous zapping to prevent "war zones"?
Haha.. can u tell Me who used their own nick when they zap others...
Old 14-12-2014, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Haha.. can u tell Me who used their own nick when they zap others...
OH YEA lmfao i zapped SEAJ cos he talks too much shyt all over the intl threads. Also if u think im abusing, Sam would already ban me haha. Anyways im only getting access to see what goodies inside the private forums,zap me all u want after it expires real soon!LOL!

Points dont mean anything to me u silly lil man,if u have 100k points doesnt make u a reputable person irl or if having 100 rep powers doesnt make u someone godly irl lmfao. Hell i can even login as guest and view all the threads and get all the info i want lmao. And also whats wrong with zapping u?i disagree with what u wrote,so i minus your points and mind your own business sounds cool right?thats what the disagree button is for.

ALso another funny thing in this forum. people post to discuss their adventures,share info,find info,tcss with friends and some didnt even complain about the prices they paid or say how much they paid and we have silly little guys like SEAJ etc telling ppl what or who to spend,overpriced,spoil market,blah blah stealth agents(LMFAO).. LOL u guys are real busybodies get a fucking life,how ppl wanna spend is their business.

p.s : i dont login everyday like you our dear Mr SEAJ so ill get back to you next time when i feel like it ya?thats for now

Have fun bonking see yall! Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1