The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
fedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Story of a stay-home-mum SHM

camping too, nice story support
Old 15-10-2013, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Kingpin69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, keep it cumming.
Old 15-10-2013, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
guysbig is Cool - loads of Potential

When cumming? I itchy liao le
Old 16-10-2013, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
coolguy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi reader I will try to post more soon..

My kids r doing SA2 soon need to study with them as wife is usual out with friend till late night.

But do keep post your comment... love them
Old 16-10-2013, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Ts anymore story from your wife outing with friend till late night?
Old 16-10-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster

from previous:
Me: " Jenny... can we talk?... i could use your help on one of my proble....." i asked Jenny quietly..as we drive off toward home..

Jenny:" ....sure.. .. let get the children home.. then we talk when it is quieter.." Jenny agree insteadly, as she squeeze my thigh gently.. .

----------------------------------11th installment------------------------------------------
Although we live in the same apartment block , but we never met .. till today. Jenny has invited us to her place .. i got no objection.. and children are even happier.. as it is playtime.. I realise she just live a few units on top of mine.. as soon as the children enter her place.. they ran to Eric playroom ..Eric excitedly show them his toys.. we adults were being ignored..

Jenny then tap my shoulder... "Alice.. we can leave them here.. let us go to your place.. where we can talk your problem.. " She reminded me.. I turn to look at my kids.. they seems happy playing..

"Kids.. Aunt Jenny and mummy will go out for a while ok ..be good "...I feel better to inform them.

"Ok.." Children answered in union...

Jenny seems impatient to get me out of her place.. she pull me by my arm out of the door an d locked the gate... as we waited for the arrival of lift down to my unit.... i feel Jenny behind me..her arm is around my waist.. caressing up and down my waist.. I turned to her on the side.. she stepped close to kiss my lips.. it is so soft.. i feel a shiver on my spine ..imagining what we will do when we are alone moment later.

When the lift arrived..we enter and i press my floor.. all these time Jenny is holding me close.. as if worry i would run away.. her hands are roaming and feeling me all over.. oh.. it is feeling so good.. so unlike men rough touch.
Finally we reached my floor.. i unlocked the main door and invited Jenny to enter.. she brushed past me by pressing me against the door.. as she squeezed my breasts as she past me.. i closed my eyes and bite my lips as i feel electric flow thru my body.. I quickly closed and locked the main door.

Jenny was wondering around my units.. looking at this and that.. I was exhausted after the long day.. not forgetting my morning torrid with Mark.. and afternoon quckie with UJ.. as i sat down i closed my eyes for a moment.. to think what had happen to me..am i such a slut? why couldn't i control myself when come to sex.. i feel so guilty ... i have betray Gary again and again.. And yet here i am going to discuss with Jenny on ways to meet Mark demand ... Mark want to take me on my marital bed.. and i am actually looking forward to that.. oh.. god i am so sin.. as i sobbed..

Then i feel Jenny was sitting on the sofa. next to me...i turned my head to her.. she is looking at me.. waiting..smiling... clinging her long legs under her.. popping her head next to me..

Jenny:" Hi pretty.. why the sad face?.. tell me.. maybe i can help "She say earnestly as she fingered away a rolling tears from my cheek...as she caress my cheek..smiling..

The moment.. i feel so close to her.. so soothing.. and feel i can trust her completely.. one of fault of me too trusting of people.. and i always for taken advantage.. anyway over my sobbing..i told Jenny everything about Mark.. and his latest demand.. after i poured out my inner soul ..i feel so much better.. as it has bottle up in me .... Jenny has been listening closely to my tale.. she only interrupt me with some question.. her eyes has been looking straight into mine ..as if to check my soul if i am telling the truth.. by the time i finished.. Jenny has shifted herself to sit even closer to me.. our thighs are touching.. i love the feeling of our bare silky thigh touching.. Jenny has her arm around my shoulder and tilted my head toward her ...enjoying the feeling..

Me:" Jenny what should i do?... " i asked quietly

Jenny:".. well you could cut ties with Mark.. but i think you will not.. right? " She know what i am thinking.. and yet she want me to say it.. admitting myself..

Me:" You are right.. i couldn't bare losing Mark.. he make me feel so good... oh please help me Jenny.... " i pleaded..admitting my darkest soul desire...

Jenny:" Alice.. i believe if we don't involved your husband would be easier... what is his name by the way? "..

Me:" Gary.. but Mark say family.. " i stammered...

Jenny:" Aiyah.. Mark just want to fuck you on your marital bed...and family is just to demonstrate how much control he has on you.... he want you to submit to him.. he is come first over your family... " Jenny reasoned for me.. and it sounded right..

Me:"oh Jenny.. I am so glad you're here..you help me to see more clearly now.." i placed my legs on Jenny's knee .. I planted a small kiss on Jenny cheek for thanks.. instead Jenny turned her head to make our lips meet.. though i am shocked.. but i closed my eyes and let things flow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other thread :

Story of housewife adventures
Old 18-10-2013, 12:01 AM
Samster

From Previous

instead Jenny turned her head to make our lips meet.. though i am shocked.. but i closed my eyes and let things flow.

---------------------------------12th installment---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While we kissed.. we sucked on each other tongue.. I feel Jenny took my hand from her knee up her thigh to her pussy.. I shivers.. but didnt pull back my hand.. I raise my other hands to cup Jenny cheek..and i traced Jenny Jaw.. neck.. collar-bone..finally cupping one of her firm breasts.. it is so natural. I want to do more.. so i straighten myself and remove my t-shirt.. and i cross my leg around Jenny body..

Jenny looked at my with an approving smile.. as i am taking the lead.. showing i am the willing partner.. with my t-shirt off.. my breasts are into of her face.. Jenny lower her head and bite on my bra cloth.. taking my nipples ...oh god i didnt expect this... I moaned and grab Jenny head pushing her harder on to my breast...i need more..I feel Jenny expertly unclip my bra as she continue pulling on my nipples.. she is driving me senseless....i throw my head back and give a animalist moan... Jenny know i got sensitive nipples.. she keept sucking and bite back and fro between my nipples.. till my nipples are sore and red with her bites... i looked at her with my glassy eyes.. when i return to my senses.. i throw my self on to her.. causing Jenny to fall on her back.. with me on top of her...

I pull her t-shirt off in one mighty pull ... i can hear something tear.. but i dont care...this action has pulled Jenny bra upwards too.. exposing her firm breasts and brown nipples.. it is so inviting..i start to return her favour... i squeeze her breasts hard.. she moan in pain.. as i pinch her nipples too.. rowing them between my finger...as if to fine tune Jenny sex...her moaning were like music to my ear...so delightful..

Just then i sneaked my hand into Jenny shorts..she raise her lower body as a signal for me to remove it for her.. i pulled her shorts and panties off together.. i can smell the sex aroma from her pussy.. she is already wet..

Me:" Jenny ... you are so wet... it is soaking... " i rubb across her pussy..

Jenny:" Yeah.. i am wet cause of you... i never want someone so much... " Jenny say breathlessly...

i traced her pussy lips with one finger.. and i inserts one finger into her wet pussy... Jenny arch her back trying to get more of my finger as i insert the second finger..slowly moving in and out.. Jenny hands came to pull my hand deeper.. i slapped her hands away.. as i want to make her come for me ... by me... i pulled her clits as well... and i finger fuck her pussy.. then i feel her thigh vibrated.. she suddenly pull me on her body and our breasts mashed together.. it feel so nice... they are so soft.. i lower my head to kiss her mouth just as she orgasm.. i muffled her scream.. as she jerk violently.. but i hold on ... and my fingers still moving in and out continuously.. now my hand is dripping wet till my wrist with Jenny love juice...

i got up smiling at Jenny... licking my hand... tasting Jenny juice..

Jenny:" oh i need that.. thanks.. now let me do you ... lie down dear... " she got up a bit shaky on her foot...

I removed my shorts and panties too before i lie down.. waiting... Jenny parted my legs.. with her talented tongue.. she kissed my inner thight..and sneak afew quick lick on my pussy.. building up the pleasure.. then she insert her tongue deep into my pussy.. as her finger rub my clits... i shivered.. and moan.. i want to help her.. but she followed my action previous by pinning my hands to my body side... resisting my move.. i was twisting and purring wit pleasure.

Jenny:" No touching.. your pussy are mine now.. " as she pinched my clits between her teeth... oh.. it is so good... just then she buried her tongue deeper .. and lick even faster.. oh.. i could'nt stand it anymore.. i let out a loud throaty moan.. i dont care if my neighbours can hear.. Jenny then kissed my mouth.. sharing my love juice with me.. i can taste myself and smell myself on Jenny face...

Jenny lie down by my breasts.. and we breath hard.. from our orgasm... it is so intensive.. we still can feel our body shivering from the aftermist...as jenny is idling rubbing my nipples..she say..

Jenny:" Alice.. do Gary go oversea this few week?"...

Me:" Oh.. yes.. he is going to USA later this week.. why?".. i asked..

Jenny laughed "Silly girl.. dont you think we should use this chance to meet Mark demand?".. she say pinching my sensitive nipple harder..

Me:" ouch...oi.. pain lah.. what you mean ?".. i am slow especially after sex..maybe not enough blood to brain...

Jenny:" aiyoh you.. Gary not around..you can have Mark fucking you on your marital bed... I can help you settle your kids.. .. if you want.. "She suggested..

Me:" You would help me?... oh thank you.. you have no idea how relief i am ...i worry i would lose Mark..." I was so happy... i want to tell Mark the good news..i can imagine his thick cock in my pussy now... oh i feel so slutty... i could'nt help it.. my body have control my mind...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other thread :

Story of housewife adventures
Old 18-10-2013, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
xAuronx is Cool - loads of Potential

Keep up the good work bro!
Old 19-10-2013, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
D.Keys_SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H.L.A!!! H.L.A!!!!

Nice one TS!!!
Old 19-10-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Keys_SG View Post
H.L.A!!! H.L.A!!!!

Nice one TS!!!

What is H.L.A?..
Old 19-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
Ah hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of lightAh hai is a glorious beacon of light

nice story, keep it coming!
Old 19-10-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
D.Keys_SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy71 View Post
What is H.L.A?..
Hot Lesbian Action!!!
Old 19-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
MrStyleKing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrStyleKing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Support support this story pls!!
Old 20-10-2013, 08:44 AM
Samster

Haha... learning new phase everyday...10q
Old 21-10-2013, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 15
kougaiji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro...but i hav a qn. Is your previous story and this story linked? It does make sense if it does...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1