The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2012, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Pony Tails
I went to Pony Tails on the strength of some of the reports here and was not impressed w the lineup on the stage. Howvr, it was during HH, like late afternoon. Does it get appreciably better at nite?

Like all the bars in this group, about 3 of the door girls will go up and down Fields looking like winnrs in a beauty pageant and hand out flyers. Once I saw some from Pony Tails and one was really hot!
The dancers from Ponytails dun work for barfines as many of them are on WU or prefer to FL at High Society after their shift. Even if you barfine them.... it is only for ST. The pitiful ones are the doorgals and the waitresses. These are the ones that want to get EWRed but no takers as the dancers has spoilt the reputation of Ponytails for them.

Ponytails has a few dance teams specially selected for dance competitions..... these girls have dance practice in the afternoons so they are allowed to come in late........ and these are the ones with the stunner looks, dynamic dance moves and f*ckup attitudes!
Old 22-06-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Pampanga is a province.

Oscar Samson Rodriguez has been the Mayor of the city of San Fernando in the province of Pampanga.

Mabalacat will (possibly soon be) the third city of the province of Pampanga after Angeles and San Fernando. Mayor (Boking) Marino Morales

Mayor of Angeles City Edgardo Pamintuan
woops... haaa thanks bro but none sounds familiar hhaa
Old 22-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semreh View Post
I ALWAYS ask if they do AJ...... even if the gal dun she most probably knows someone in the bar who does

I never give the girls any surprise back in the room coz I will always make sure she knows what I want before I EWR her.
hahaa i see i see... i get it. and thanks for your recommendation too bro!!
Old 22-06-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
Bielsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
U dum wit! The TS is taking a sarcastic dig at u.
You're very forthright with your thoughts... but I like this type of people.
Old 22-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Take a sarcastic dig by all means. Its a free world.

But get ur Facts right in the first place before u do tht.

I remember someone talking about "fly the bus" service and tht it has been suspended.

Go, call them n check to determine if the service is still available or not.

FYI one dum wit recognises another, so does an **hole.

Now lets get bk to posting FRs/PI related information.

Quote:
U dum wit! The TS is taking a sarcastic dig at u.
Old 22-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
bro datou, I do not own any bars per se.

I am the elected Mayor for Pampanga so I do not need to be involved in the businesses. However, it is in the interests of my people that these businesses succeed as they provide the much needed income for our community. You can be rest be assured that I will do everything within my powers to promote Angeles tourism.

G. Arroyo
Mayor for Pampanga
Pampanga residents r lucky to hv u as Mayor takin care of their welfare.
Me n bros will be helping the pinays out financially n provide them company n maybe play sports like bedminton w them, videoke w our mic n pool w their pockets.
Old 22-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
The dancers from Ponytails dun work for barfines as many of them are on WU or prefer to FL at High Society after their shift. Even if you barfine them.... it is only for ST. The pitiful ones are the doorgals and the waitresses. These are the ones that want to get EWRed but no takers as the dancers has spoilt the reputation of Ponytails for them.

Ponytails has a few dance teams specially selected for dance competitions..... these girls have dance practice in the afternoons so they are allowed to come in late........ and these are the ones with the stunner looks, dynamic dance moves and f*ckup attitudes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Pampanga residents r lucky to hv u as Mayor takin care of their welfare.
Me n bros will be helping the pinays out financially n provide them company n maybe play sports like bedminton w them, videoke w our mic n pool w their pockets.
Very well said. I like and post a happy pic for all to enjoy.... Tomorrow, AC, Here I cum!!

Old 22-06-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Succulent meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Very well said. I like and post a happy pic for all to enjoy.... Tomorrow, AC, Here I cum!!

Old 22-06-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You guys probably have heard about the highway robbery whereby 2 Singaporean Keppel staff were robbed when their vehicle made a stop at a petrol kiosk along the highway?

Well good news!!
It seems the robbers have been apprehended after the case was taken over by the CIDG to investigate. At least our MFA were doing something right to pressure the local police to push the case to the CIDG. I will try to fish for more info and hopefully they can spare some photos as well.
Well done bro Ninja, I am a fan of your posts and always look forward to your news reports. Very informative and up to date.
Old 23-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Frankly I lost faith in Pinoy police after the HK Hostage incident.

Quote:
Apparently the 2 robbers knew the driver and the guy who hired him as they were all from the same housing slum. But the DOJ has recommend to prosecute only the 2 robbers as they claimed the driver and hirer were victims of circumstances and not accomplice to the robbery. Philippine law really no head no tail only to confuse people.

This was the petrol station where the robbery took place.

Old 23-06-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

Good la. I agree too.

But when he whacks blindly thts wen i get annoyed with him.

He did it a couple of times with me already.

But i dun harbor ill feelingz coz they get u no where.

A smile is easier than holding on to hatred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Well done bro Ninja, I am a fan of your posts and always look forward to your news reports. Very informative and up to date.
Old 23-06-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

Arroyo or Aquino.... Pinoyland is a Banana Republic.

Scams everywhere....

U hv struck Toto everytime u safely reach Ur home country

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Frankly I lost faith in Pinoy police after the HK Hostage incident.
Old 23-06-2012, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Abang Steve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bro!
I am heading to A/c ON THE 18/07-22/07, ANY BROS OUT HERE MAY OR MIGHT BE THERE DURING THIS PERIOD ?
We may arrange for a hook up.
Old 23-06-2012, 03:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Take a sarcastic dig by all means. Its a free world.

But get ur Facts right in the first place before u do tht.

I remember someone talking about "fly the bus" service and tht it has been suspended.

Go, call them n check to determine if the service is still available or not.

FYI one dum wit recognises another, so does an **hole.

Now lets get bk to posting FRs/PI related information.

Halo!! What r u tokking about!? Since when did I tok about any "bus"? Someone else tok about your farking bus and you blame me?

U better open your eyes and dun anyhow suka suka hamtam blindly.
Old 23-06-2012, 05:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Halo!! What r u tokking about!? Since when did I tok about any "bus"? Someone else tok about your farking bus and you blame me?

U better open your eyes and dun anyhow suka suka hamtam blindly.
Steady lah brudder....... no need to get hot over this irritating Ah Neh..... just do what the rest of us have been doing...... put him on your IGNORE list..... that way you wun have to read his rubbish as his posts will not appear on your screen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1