The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-03-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
botakjh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppy_gonia View Post
https://sglonelyguy-20.com/love-massage/

Looks - her photos looks exactly like her. Would say one of the prettier and similar to pictures lady around.
Fair skin, sharp features and sweet smelling hair. Won’t reject for sure. Probably like those office ladies or those you will meet in a CBD gym.

Environment- very clean and smells great too. More importantly, fresh towels to shower and also on the bed. Stays alone and apartment is spacious. Attached shower in the room. Big bed too! Lots of parking although parking attendant very on the ball. So must remember to use the parking app.

Body - fit and tight! Definitely one that exercises and work out regularly. Was wearing a body hugging one piece dress. Headlights not saggy and rear is perky. Skin smooth, complements her looks! Looks amazing in her smooth silky undies!

Massage is something that really amazes me. Really knows what she is doing. Relieves all those aches and knots. Shoulder and waist massage is amazing. I have a bad back and muscles always aching, managed to make me feel so much better.
Massage was so good that I extended my session, just nice a bro couldn’t make up his mind on his booking. Head massage put me to sleep. Left feeling fresh

Sensuality - it was a fun session. She's willing to please with restrictions but then again, for 120sgd/session i was very satisfied when I left. Managed to experience her secret hand technique (神秘手法)and it was something that surprised me. Session was SN but all good for me. The breath down my ears and back, with those hands. Try it and you will know. But then again YMMV.
Session progressed better and was more fun when I respected her boundaries, she was more at ease and could concentrate on keeping me happy and entertained.

GFE - very chatty, lively and friendly. If you respect her boundaries she definitely will be very comfy and respond you with lots of interesting conversations. Beautiful, sexy and oh… her pleasant voice! Can talk anything under the Sun.
If you need a companion for a couple of hours to get rid of work/ family stress. She can offer that listening ear or be that chatty person to perk you up!

Then Again YMMV.

RTM - for sure!
100% Agree. Definitely one of the prettier ML around. GFE max. Worth it.
Old 21-03-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Power sia bro..2 sessions in 1 day!
Bro @MatthewC @beginat63 will share once green light given. Wait for my good news.

bros @43v3r @desparate99 LOL I don’t envy my wallet and my little bro. And still can’t beat bro @derrickboy 5 times a week record.

bro @Life6666 didn’t know Zoya provided eyebrow trimming too. But U definitely sounded like you had fun. Appreciate those MLs who offer value added services (sensual or otherwise) + decent massage + a good release
Old 21-03-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Her Sumata gao gao plus french , buay than . I don't get kick out of bbbj so this combo is perfect for me. I like her friendly demeanor. RTM list just increased. Not for those syt lover.
Hey bro @madmax8888 glad you enjoyed the session. And I learned a new term from you "sumata"
Old 21-03-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 14
tokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of lighttokiha is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/nina-massage/

Short MR.
Recently visited her and her new pics resembled her more compared to the first time round.

Location 7-10mins for foot soldiers but ample parking nearby for drivers.
Her boobs are juicy and the right size.
Massage is soso but the BF till you finish is worth the walk.

Will visit her and Lin Lin as my go to for BF release.
Old 21-03-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I have 3 of her wechat accounts..... hei dian / xiao xiao & vivianne...... so which one she current uses?
I dun wechat her..... prefer to WA her number.
Should be "xiao xiao" profile. I last spoke with her in feb23. Anyway the new photos don't look like her, but her massage is already worth the money spent.
Old 21-03-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Thanks! Maybe time to go reminisce a bit
How does she still looked so fabulous in her latest WC photos?! Definitely one hot MILF! I wonder What's her actual age after so many years in this line of biz?
Old 21-03-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, she is here about 2 years liao. Great massage and love to be painted.
Guess is YMMV.
Never know she like to be painted.
Not doubting ur post.
But I think we all need to align our expectations.
Old 21-03-2023, 02:28 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/jordie-massage/

Looks- What you see is what you get from the webpage. I have a liking with girls with glasses so this is definitely a plus for me. On top of that, she was dressed and ready. I have gone through enough to know who is not putting the effort
Environment- here I will say whoever mention about the security, maybe it is your unlucky day. I walked in from the nearby mrt without issues. No questions from security. Walk all the way to lift and get to the location stated. It is definitely safe.
Body- I don't know about gauging but enough to keep you satisfied.
Massage- strength is just right. Got to some stubborn spots on my back. Mind you I am not that small size and it takes a lot of effort to get it right.

Sensuality- s/n during sensuality but can roam all directions. I only went for hj as don't feel like playing too much these days.
Service- Awesome. She helped me with my broken nails. I haven't gotten this service anywhere else.
GfE- I don't know what you are looking for but I felt really at ease chatting with her. She helped with my clothes, etc. What I say is good is she is Frank and straight to the point. No wishy washy.

Rtm:100% when I can find the time
Other words: do give her a chance. I went through some bad services and she is not one of them. I normally do not write fr but I feel this is one we should not condemn

Last edited by rythuno; 21-03-2023 at 02:39 PM.
Old 21-03-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Quick FR for the cute number girl 77

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/77-massage/

Location: 7/10. Quiet and discreet enough but might not be the easiest for foot soldiers. She’s also neighbour with another popular girl.

Looks: 8.5/10. Mid-20s. Petite, very pretty and gentle spoken. Feels like a cute SYT which is totally up my alley. Similar to her videos.

Body: 8/10. Toned and hot, nice body. Boobs is a nice size for her small toned body. Everywhere is very sensitive in a very good way.

Massage: 7/10. Decent and acceptable

Sensual: 9/10. Very sensual and very sexy. Topless during massage and her sensitivities and shyness really make the sensual off the chart. YMMV

HJ: Slow and nice. Very good stamina also despite i took very long to come.

RTM: Definitely. The vibe is very pleasant and very enjoyable.

Last edited by kangkongkeng; 22-03-2023 at 03:04 PM.
Old 21-03-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
haha228 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I sometimes see people mention tips. What's the usual practice, are MLs tipped extra on top of the listed charge?
Old 21-03-2023, 03:41 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3968 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Guess is YMMV.
Never know she like to be painted.
Not doubting ur post.
But I think we all need to align our expectations.
Confirm can. I painted until she cum.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 21-03-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by haha228 View Post
I sometimes see people mention tips. What's the usual practice, are MLs tipped extra on top of the listed charge?
Been discussed alot before. Don't tip and make it a habit we all robert. I only tip if they go the extra mile to make me enjoy. Like bbbj not listed yet do it to help u enjoy etc etc. Or like there's a ml that like to try to make u cum again after first shot, will take alot of effort, if she managed to make me cum, I will tip her $10. Everyone has different budget.

Never tip to impress, or hoping u get more. She forget u after that day anyway. Only way for her to remember u is to build chemistry.
Hope this helps.
Old 21-03-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Depends what is the context of that statement I guess but you usually do not tip beyond the stated charges unless you want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha228 View Post
Old 21-03-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post

bros @43v3r @desparate99 LOL I don’t envy my wallet and my little bro. And still can’t beat bro @derrickboy 5 times a week record.

Not a good record bro... unless you are rich... I am not and last week I did 6 sessions.

This week I control, jio friends go JB so prob can reduce to 4. Good time to take a break from my super regular ML which I cannot help myself if I am in SG.

Zara
Old 21-03-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Why she change name n pic ha
To generate attention. Which worked.

Maybe more mls would do this marketing trick now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1