The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-03-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1981 View Post
My last review on this lady got removed:
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=922618

Not sure why but like I said, too many fake reviews nowadays, it's actually getting easier to spot them and from the same old operators I noticed. I know because I personally have spent too much money on their landmines.

So here's a review for KinkyThai one of the operators which so far, advertisers good quality ladies, no bait and switch so far.

TDLR for Aria of KinkyThai (since my last genuine review got deleted lol)

- Looks: Eyes not so big, but body is fair, curvy not fat kind, really sexy bod.
- Busty C-Cups, I personally don't think it's 100% natural but good quality ones, soft and huge.
- Allows painting, switch to different positions, no complaints
- GFE - High. Not talkative and talking about her life, focuses on you.

So go for it guys, don't blow your hard earned salary on landmines, this is a proven lady.
I checked back my earlier post that I've quoted and reply your FR on her, really it got deleted, that's weird.....

Anyway got to agree with you.

Aria is a service-oriented gem with the value she gives is worth every single buck.
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.

Last edited by xylphz; 21-03-2023 at 05:54 PM.
Old 21-03-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
touko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Meira from Lust365:
Booked for 180/90/2 last night after reading all the positive FR.

OKT: Booking was quick, no issue. 2nd time booking for this stable. I rmb my first ever booking on D1 was also from this stable.

Location is an old apartment, close to MRT. Entrance is quite straightforward. Apartment is shared by 2 girls with a shared bathroom so be careful not to run into other bro. Room is small, bathroom big enough for 2 ppl. Towels are big and shed a bit, but didn't affect my session.

Meira:
Photos are quite reliable. Diff maybe 5-10%, she looks slightly older (She told me she's 26.now), but other than that, she's got the big eyes and pretty face and body. She greeted me in a casual skirt and white singlet / cami top and makeup (lipstick and some glitter around the eyes).
Her English is pretty decent. She told me she can also speak a some Turkish, Arab, Korean.

Service
She helped to shower me and proceeded to bed. Started catbath. Licked my nipples will HJ. Then BBBJ, warm wet and have suction. I think she even tried to DT a few times. Also have some eye contact in between.
Switched position, my turn to service her. She allows kissing and frenching. Licked and sucked on her boobs. Made my way down and started painting her. She's shaved but have slight bit of hair grow back. She seems quite sensitive to painting. After just a few minutes, she started squirming and squeezing my head with her legs. She was also grabbing my head and and arm really tightly.

Caps on, did a few variations of missionary. One highlight is how she hugs and grabs me really tightly when she's climaxing (or pretending to 😅 ) Her eyes roll back and her body stiffens up while grabbing me even tighter.

Finished 1st round. Cuddled and talk cock a bit. Told me a bit of her work in other countries, showed me some pictures.

Start 2nd session. More catbath, HJ and BBBJ. Then switched position, my turn to give service again. I got her to sit infront of me and lay back. I fingered her while massaging her boobs and kissing. Again, she seems quite sensitive to fingering, after few min, started squirming, grabbing me tightly and her body was arching back. Switched positions, lied down next to her and continued fingering while frenching.
After that, switched to 69 for a bit (I almost lost my 2nd shot here but somehow stopped her in time 😂 )
Caps on again and started doggy (She told me her fav position is doggy). Kept going for a few minutes, changed to prone bone when she got tired. Switched back to missionary but after a few more pumping my little bro was starting to go soft. Sian I pcc too much alr.
End up didn't manage to finish 2nd shot 😓

Overall
Great session. Sexy girl with good attitude. My fav thing from her is how she hug and grab really tight during sex.
I'm going to abstain from pcc and rtf again but she says she's leaving this week. Hopefully still got slot when i decide to book
Old 21-03-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Charmerpe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long overdue FR for Milan (PPB) as promised to bro.

Oddly enough, first thing worth mentioning is location/room. Ive been around the stables and bro's location and state of the room is without a doubt the best Ive been, with private attached bathroom larger than my house, clean walls, good queen bed and working air conditioning. No funny smells around too, so kudos to bro for this, really.

Milan was a recommendation by bro as my choice was taken. She was as fair as promised, and she was really really pretty, I loved that part about her and her smile. She had much more body meat than expected, perhaps photos were a couple of months back, but photos are of the same girl, face still the same. Services were good as per bro's usual standards, and more towards the gentle gf type. For boob lovers. Bonk was fantastic, and we were both visibly worn out after one good solid round.

Communication was okay only chim words need use google translate. Despite breakdown in language, she was really chatty as much as we could which totally made up for it, and she was always giggly and smiling, making it overall a very good exp. Really sweet one, would recommend.
Old 21-03-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Poorxa is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

PAMELA FROM LUST

At 1st , Thanks Bro Lust for recommended this GEM to me after few time try to book his girl but unsuccessful due my timing always overhaul. finally today able to make it.

First the overall review of Pamela:
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10 petite size,
Boobs: 9/1010 just nice
French : 9/10 non stop french; enjoyable!
Bbbj:11/10 one of the best. and very hardworking, non stop at less 10 min on It.
Fj: 8/10 hardworking and very GFE, try a lot position.
GFE: 12/10 GFE kao kao , like a long lost girl friend. almost fall in love with her.

RTF : hope able to make my time to RTF.
Old 21-03-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shabbydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Angela from H.O.T
Web link: https://sbf.rocks/showthread...ghlight=angela

Looks: 8/10 Quite pretty
Boobs: 8/10 Quite a handful soft
Catbath: 8/10
BBBJ/CIM: 9/10 took all in
FJ: horny and wet
Frenching: 9/10 a lot of kissing, like grasping for air
Overall : solid
RTF: best chance to rtf her now she is leaving, don’t say never tell you all.
Old 21-03-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
Jiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Gigi from Club Friday:

Location: G area apartment. No check-in required. Apart from the broken shower head everything else was ok.
Looks: 7.5/10 she has short hair unlike the pics. She's more of the cute type than the pretty type I would say.
Frenching: 7/10 not the most experienced
Bbbj: 8/10 a bit green in this area
Body: 8/10 boobs are enhanced but fits her slim petite frame nicely. No visible fats anywhere.
Painting: no funky odour. She appeared to enjoy it as well.
FJ: 9/10 very accommodating. Pussy was tight and made me cum relatively quickly also
Attitude: 10/10 super service oriented from start to end and she kept apologizing for the faulty shower head.
Overall: 8.5/10 value for money

RTF: maybe
Old 21-03-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=925596

Jennifer (SR)

Any seniors remember her previous work name? Fully-booked since Day 1 and need advance booking now. Bro KK is clueless too but concurred that she came here before hence my question.

TIA

Last edited by kristie009; 21-03-2023 at 03:40 PM.
Old 21-03-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
Jiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Angel from Club Friday:

Looks: 8.5/10 definitely a head-turner. WYSIWYG in comparison to the pics. Very beautiful dimpled smile as well.
Frenching: NA didn't try
Bbbj: 9/10 shirt duration but felt superb
Body: 8/10 boobs are natural and fits her slim petite frame nicely. Slight tummy fats. Pussy is trimmed with short stubbles.
Painting: no funky odour. She appeared to enjoy it as well.
FJ: 9/10 very accommodating. She moved in tandem with my pumping motion which greatly heightened the sensations.
Attitude: 10/10 super service oriented from start to end. She wore a charming smile throughout and maintained a friendly demeanour. Speaks both English and a little mandarin as well.
Overall: 9/10

RTF: maybe

Last edited by Jiggggy; 21-03-2023 at 02:01 PM.
Old 21-03-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
pippop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Por of Seduction.

body is womanly, c to d++ boobs. almost standard fair FL, with 1 key difference. She wants to make you happy.

most FLs aim is simply get you to finish. thats when their job is "done". these are done via triggering your lust, servicing you head to toe, endless BJ, AV moans or whatever sick fantasy one might have in mind for her, GFE etc.

None i have met actually wants to make you happy. she just simply, out of her natural instinct, wants to take away whatever is troubling you and give you happiness. Never have i came across an FL that went this route, since most wants to keep things commercial as they have a BF back home or have someone in her mind and while doing the deed when u think she is high with your skill in bed.

truly one of a kind lady.
Old 21-03-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Redsky6788 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Jenny
Looks : 10/10 pretty, nice eyes and lips. Sweet smile too.
Body : 10/10 for boobs lover, smooth and young uni gal. Curvy at the right place.
BBBJ : 10/10 slow and steady. Ended up in 69 and almost explode. Got to switch to normal haha.
FJ : 10/10 like her slow cowgirl best, tight and wet. Horny and soft moans.
GFE : 10/10 end with a massage too.
RTF : already 2x liao
Old 21-03-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Gift of Club Friday
Delightful session with Gift last night. Really Sweet young thing. Recommended to all SYT lovers.

https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=922722

Looks: 8/10 She looks really young to be. Another Sugar Daddy experience.
Body: 8/10 Fair skin tone, petite and slim. Not for boobs lovers though.
BBBJ: 8/10 Decent blowjob given. feels nice and good. sensual.
FJ 8/10: SYT pussy! Responsive girl and accommodating. Happily changed positions with no complains and we really had a good sex.

Overall: 8/10 SYT ftw. Thanks Bro CF for bringing in SYT. Hope you continue more SYT!
Old 21-03-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Editedul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Jennie
Look : 8.5/10 (SYT Look, about 23yo to 25yo)
Boobs : 8.5/10 Enhanced big C
Body : 8/10 Tanned, i like her collar bone area real sexy
Hair : Long hair till upper back, tied
Bath : 7/10 (SOP, shower myself den she shower herself den wait for her to open door walk to her room)
Catbath : 8.5/10 (licked from nipple to belly button and to my 2ic)
BBBJ : 9/10 (try all ways to make me hard as a rock, her teasing …. I almost died )
Communication :7/10 (abit off becos i dun speak thai and her english is abit limited. BUT i believe with google translator it will be of help)
Frenching : 9/10 (i like, french like long lost girlfriend)
Fucking : 9/10 (1st round was she ask me to pump her. Because of her teasing I paiseh so fast shoot but after that, 2nd round she rode me and sensing she was tired i flipped her around and missionary unload my 2nd round. Can sense she really need time to warm up and thus after first round she become more hard working and friendly. So bros here who speaks thai maybe can communicate with her and "open her up" first before moving to action)
GFE :9/10 (-1 point is becos of communication, if not would be 10/10)
Attitude/service : 8/10 (as i say 1st round is really my fault I cum very fast, maybe never talk just fuck. but 2nd round she really make it up. and after my 1st round she offers to massage & after that cuddle awhile den she really makes the effort to stir my 2ic awake)
RTF : Yea, Hope to RTF her once more before she leaves.
Old 21-03-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
superjunior69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just had a session with Ginny from Lust she is a gem. Hardworking girl and good service. She can really massage well too. She looks really young too. When I reached, she gave me water too.

Looks: same as the picture.
Boobs: B+. Nice and a handful to grab
Body: her body is great. Like its a full awesome package. She has a great ass too. There was moment was lying face down and that body was just amazing
Bbbj: one of the best I've had this year.
Painting: yes, shaven pussy. We went into 69.
Fj: she is tight and came too.
Overall a great session and yes, must rtf. haha
Old 21-03-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 18
evilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
I checked back my earlier post that I've quoted and reply your FR on her, really it got deleted, that's weird.....

Anyway got to agree with you.

Aria is a service-oriented gem with the value she gives is worth every single buck.
You're lucky, i purposely quoted bad reviews before, to try to "preserve" it, after seeing a bad FR being deleted "live". Sometimes the mods are eagle-eyed enough to delete both the original post and my quoted post even if there are several pages between them.
Old 21-03-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lookoutcum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A quick FR for Clare of Lust
Looks (9/10) She looks like real innocent, pretty young. SYT look
Body (8/10) Tall and long proportional body with her log legs. Very fair, the skin tone just like normal SG girls.
Boobs (8/10) B - cup but fits her frame perfectly
BBBJ (9/10) inexperience but willing to accommodate
Frenching (8.5/10) She can French but more on the passive type
FJ (9/10) Tried several positions and she don’t complain

Only did 1 round as i fell asleep after my first shot. Her english is fine but we just hug and zzzzz.

The good:
She is young and innocent. Good for bro who like those kind of looks and feel.

Verdict: The bonking is good for me. But OKT very prompt and friendly, will patronize again but probably for other girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1