The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chastiefol View Post
great effort TS for adding all those gifs
Glad that you liked it ... Enjoy 😊
Old 20-03-2023, 01:52 AM
Samster

HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cont ....

Next is about Kelly... I got to know Kelly when we were playing this Online game RO ....

Kelly (Kel) was very young when I knew her , She was 14 when I knew her online.. I didn't have any kind of improper ideas against Kel as I am 8 years older than her ...
An example... A 28years old guy can have interest with a 20years old girl , no problems... But Kel was too young, having an interest with a 14year old little girl was too funny...

I kept in contact with Kel just online playing RO for 2years plus till her O levels was over ....
On the last day of Kel's O level she text me...

So Saturday came ... I went down to the chalet and met Kel ....

When I reached the chalet it was a disaster.... There were around 10+people but the foods portions prepared for them looks only good for few ... The varieties were little also ...
Kel told me that their budget were little... They have some hotdogs and chicken wings for BBQ later...
I could understand as it was all secondary kids there ...
On the pretext of having some chats with Kel , I asked her out and I drove her to parkway parade... 2 of her friends followed us ... Went to the giant and brought some more foods and drinks for them ... Bought 2bottles of Absolute Vodka, some beers and those flavoured alcoholic beverages.... They were happy but shy for the money I spend for those things but I told them It's ok ... Just a gift for their hard studies... It's always good to have more friends , as long as they don't feel me too old for them ...

Back to the chalet, Kel's friends help to carry those things back to the chalet and Kel went on to ask me out for a stroll at the beach ... We chatted on some things and stuffs ... We didn't feel that we have any age gaps between us during the conversations ...
On our way walking back to the chalet , I passed 200cash to Kel... It was a promise for her during one of our chats that I told her I would give her a gift for her hard work studying...
Kel: Don't want la...
H88: Take it la ... It's my promise to you ma...
Kel: You already buy so much things for us ... Don't want la ..
H88: Aiya ... Don't be like an old lady , take it ...
Kel didn't dare to take the money but I stuffed the money into Kel's back pocket...
During the process, my plams were on Kel's butt and it felt firm... I quickly retracted my hands and apologize... I was embarrassed at that moment, I did not want to be treated as a pervert or molester but Kel broke off the embarrassment by saying something else ... She did not mention anything about my touch ..

Back at the chalet , they have started preparing for the BBQ... Some of Kel's friends came and thanked me for the treat , I told them it's really fine with it ...
Most of Kel's friends were friendly except one guy who seems a bit hostilely against me ... I got to know from Kel that it was her ex BF...
Kel: Jerry? He's my ex la..
H88: No wonder la ...

I didn't care much about Jerry and I was chatting and eating with the rest of Kel's friends....

Times flies and it was getting late , the BBQ ended and we cleaned up the place ... Kel's friends were changing their activities into the hall of the chalet as they wanted to drink but not to be seen by the public...
I let them be and I told them that I would be leaving and asked them to take care of themselves... Kel send me off ...

Kel was wearing a black tee and shorts ... She suggested we go to a bench to sit down and chat a little more before I go ...

We found ourselves at a bench along the beach... The area was quiet and abit dark ... The place was only filled with dim street lights from a distance away ... Chatting with Kel made me felt younger, she was a very bright and young girl .. During the chat , she asked me to be her god brother .. I thought it was ok to give someone younger advices when needed and so I agreed...
After chatting for another 30 min I told her that It's getting late and she shall be going back to join her friends...
H88: It's getting late Liao lo ... You go back to join them la .. Later Jerry angry wor...

Kel: No la ... Angry for what ... Don't care him la ..
H88: Why both of you broke off btw..
Kel: He always want to have sex with me but I don't want so we broke off lo
H88: Wah... Good la , you guys still young ...
Kel: Young meh ? Stephanie already lose her V Liao leh...
H88: Wah ... Then you gave yours to Jerry?
Kel: No la... But ...
H88: But?
Kel: I help him with my hands and mouth lo ...
H88: Wah... In school ?
Kel: No la ... At his place...
H88: Oh .. I thought in school sia
Kel : No la ... Siao meh... Anyway Stephanie says her BF one very big but I see Jerry one not big leh ...
H88: Eh , that's too much for me to know...
Kel: Is it different for every guys?

The conversations was getting my 2IC to be a little awake , but I tried to act decent and went on explaining...
H88: Yes... Every guys has different sizes, just like girls , every girls breast size is different ma ... Some bigger some smaller...

Kel: Orh... Then it's yours big?
H88: Aiya ... Don't talk about me la ...
Kel: Why are you hard already?
Kel went on to grab my 2IC over my shorts...

H88: No la ... Don't like that leh ... I'm your god brother... I got girlfriend already...
I tried to say no to Kel but there was no actions of me to push her away ...

All these while with Kel's hands still being placed on my crouch...
Kel : I know ah ... God brother ma ... I can help you to relieve and in terms you help me in other things ma...
H88: like what ?
Kel: Like bring me out to nice place to eat all this ... Birthday give me present...
H88: All this I can buy give you, treat you like a sister, give you advice... But no need sex all this ...
Kel: I never mention sex ... I'm not going to... Just use my mouth the most ...
H88: Eh....

Kel went on to get me to sit on the bench facing the sea ...
Kel went on her knees and reached for the waistband of my shorts pulling it down a little.. I was semi hard ...

Kel: Wah ... That's big...
I kept quiet ...

Kel: Kor(Elder brother in hokkien translation) , I am not very good at this ... You guide me ok ??
With that said ....

Kel started Licking my 2IC before taking it into her mouth..

There I was in the dark seeing Kel Infront of me ...
Kel's head started blobbling up and down fast....

My 2IC was fully awake in Kel's mouth ... It wasn't because Kel was very good , but her young face doing a BJ to me makes me felt good...

Kel could felt the sudden growth of my 2IC in full length in her mouth...
Kel let my 2IC out of her mouth...
Kel started using her hands to jerk my 2IC

Kel: Kor .. It's big....
Kel said while Jerking my to 2IC...

Kel went on to give my 2IC more jerks before taking into her mouth again...
I could feel some of Kel's teeth but it was not too much so I kept quiet..

Kel started to go down deeper...
Kel tried to take in as much as she could but just stopping when it was hitting her gags reflex...
Kel would look up at me as she stopped her actions...
Kel: Kor, am I doing it correctly?

Kel was not very good at it yet ... Kel's movements was a little novice but I gave Kel some confidence to encourage her ...

H88: Yes .. It feels good ...

Kel went on to lick my 2IC before taking it into her mouth again...

I started to give some guidance to Kel....
H88: Use your hands also...

Kel's right hand went on giving a twist move on my 2IC while her head moving up and down...

My 2IC left Kel's mouth...
Kel movement was replaced by her right hand ...

H88: You are doing well.. You can stop if you are tired... It's ok ..
My right hand gave Kel's some light touching on her face as I spoke...

Kel: No ... I want to make Kor cum ..
Kel's hand went jerking fast on my 2IC before taking it into her mouth again ...

With my right hand on Kel's head...
Kel got back to her actions...

Kel would use her hands to twist while her mouth were careful Not to use her teeth...
Kel combined the moves with her head moving up and down...

TBH, I had to say this was Kel's first time giving me heads...
It was not the best BJ I had ...
But the nice view of a barely legal girl performing a BJ for me was incredible...
The breeze by the sea was adding more thrilling to me ...

Soon Kel was giving her mouth a break... She was giving my 2IC some fast Jerking with her right hand ...
But Kel's right hand was not enough to make me cum yet ..

H88: Mei(Younger sister translation), I need you to suck ...
I push my thumb into Kel's mouth while she was working on my 2IC with her right hand jerking up and down fast...

Jerking on my 2IC , Kel spoke...
Kel: It looks so much bigger than Jerry's...

Kel went on to take my 2IC back into her mouth...

Kel was working on my 2IC at her best ...

I gave a light pat on Kel's shoulder and encouraged her...
H88: Try to take in the whole thing...

My right hand was above Kel's head but not touching or pushing her head... I let her try as much as she could...
Kel went on to try to take it deeper..
Another inch of my 2IC disappeared into Kel's mouth but she would stop when my 2IC's head was about to hit her gags reflex...

Kel: Cannot... It's too big...
Kel complained as my 2IC left her mouth... But her right hand was still jerking my 2IC...

With my 2IC on Kel's right hand ... Jerking it fast ...
Kel: Are you not feeling good ? Am I doing it wrongly?
H88: No... You are doing good...
Kel: Then how come you not shooting yet ...

Kel right hand went on shaking my 2IC up and down fast ...
Kel: Jerry would have usually shot by now ....

It was really nice to hear a girl compared you with another guy ... But what's there to be proud to compare with a virgin boy ....

H88: Use your mouth....
I gave Kel's head a light push ...

Kel took my 2IC into her mouth again with the assistance of her both hands ...
Kel's right hand was doing twisting movement to my 2IC with her mouth on my 2IC's head ....
Kel's left hand was massaging my balls...

Kel's mouth was on my 2IC's head while her right hand was busy jerking me up and down ...
Kel's young hands were soft but still there was friction from the jerking, especially Kel's right hand moving fast ....

I gave Kel a solution while she was working on my 2IC...
H88: If you want to use your hands more , make sure that it's wet ... Spit some saliva on it ..

Kel gathered some saliva in her mouth and spat it on my 2IC as she continues her movements with her right hand...

I needed a little more stimulations to get me cumming...

I gave Kel a coax...With my right hands touching her face...
H88: Lick the head...

Kel went on licking my 2IC's head for awhile....

All the while Kel's right was jerking my 2IC during this conversations below....

Kel: Kor... Cannot already... My mouth tired... Yours too big and you are taking longer than Jerry...
H88: Ok ... You want to stop ?
Kel: Nvm ... I use my hand to help you...
H88: Ok ... How big is Jerry's... Like this big?
I push my thumb into Kel's mouth and she suck on it .....

With my right thumb inside Kel's mouth...
Kel's right hand was jerking my 2IC ...
Kel was showing me a pleading look as if begging me to cum...

H88: Tired ah... So you like my cock or Jerry's?

Kel: Kor Kor ....
Kel spoke with my right thumb in her mouth...

With Kel's soft hands and fast jerking...

It was already 20min since we started....
I was already feeling my floodgate opening soon...

H88: Mei... I'm cumming already..
Kel went on jerking my 2IC fast ... She was Sucking my thumb hard at the same time....

H88: Mei... You want try to taste my Cum?

Kel: Ok ...
Kel took my 2IC back into her mouth sucking...

The addition simulations from Kel's mouth made me fire off in seconds after Kel sucked on me...

I gave Kel a light tap on her head to signal her I'm exploding ...

Kel let my 2IC stay in her as my explosion keep coming...
I fire my first batches in Kel's mouth...
When my second batches came in ... Kel couldn't get use to the sudden blasting and she escaped the explosion out from her mouth and start jerking off with her right hand..

I wanted to push Kel's head back to my 2IC but I decided not to be too rough on her first time ...

Balance of my explosions landed messily my shorts and some landed on Kel's shirt.....

We got back to my car and Kel cleaned her shirt and hands with wet tissue before I dropped her back off to her chalet... Kel gave her friends some kind of excuses for the absence....

My special god brother and sister relationship lasted for 4years+ ... I would pick her up at somewhere in the east where her polytechnic was after her lectures and bring her out for foods and some gifts ....

Actions with Kel never get anything more from her BJ ... I didn't take her pussy .... We stopped our special relationship when she got a BF , whom she married to...

We still catch up for dinner and she would ask me for advices at times but nothing hanky-panky after that ....

TBC with other encounters....

Till then , take care ...
Old 20-03-2023, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
neverfailinsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

nice story man thumbs up.
Old 20-03-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jiankai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuatxCai8888 View Post
Cont ....

Next is about Kelly... I got to know Kelly when we were playing this Online game RO ....

Kelly (Kel) was very young when I knew her , She was 14 when I knew her online.. I didn't have any kind of improper ideas against Kel as I am 8 years older than her ...
An example... A 28years old guy can have interest with a 20years old girl , no problems... But Kel was too young, having an interest with a 14year old little girl was too funny...

I kept in contact with Kel just online playing RO for 2years plus till her O levels was over ....
On the last day of Kel's O level she text me...

So Saturday came ... I went down to the chalet and met Kel ....

When I reached the chalet it was a disaster.... There were around 10+people but the foods portions prepared for them looks only good for few ... The varieties were little also ...
Kel told me that their budget were little... They have some hotdogs and chicken wings for BBQ later...
I could understand as it was all secondary kids there ...
On the pretext of having some chats with Kel , I asked her out and I drove her to parkway parade... 2 of her friends followed us ... Went to the giant and brought some more foods and drinks for them ... Bought 2bottles of Absolute Vodka, some beers and those flavoured alcoholic beverages.... They were happy but shy for the money I spend for those things but I told them It's ok ... Just a gift for their hard studies... It's always good to have more friends , as long as they don't feel me too old for them ...

Back to the chalet, Kel's friends help to carry those things back to the chalet and Kel went on to ask me out for a stroll at the beach ... We chatted on some things and stuffs ... We didn't feel that we have any age gaps between us during the conversations ...
On our way walking back to the chalet , I passed 200cash to Kel... It was a promise for her during one of our chats that I told her I would give her a gift for her hard work studying...
Kel: Don't want la...
H88: Take it la ... It's my promise to you ma...
Kel: You already buy so much things for us ... Don't want la ..
H88: Aiya ... Don't be like an old lady , take it ...
Kel didn't dare to take the money but I stuffed the money into Kel's back pocket...
During the process, my plams were on Kel's butt and it felt firm... I quickly retracted my hands and apologize... I was embarrassed at that moment, I did not want to be treated as a pervert or molester but Kel broke off the embarrassment by saying something else ... She did not mention anything about my touch ..

Back at the chalet , they have started preparing for the BBQ... Some of Kel's friends came and thanked me for the treat , I told them it's really fine with it ...
Most of Kel's friends were friendly except one guy who seems a bit hostilely against me ... I got to know from Kel that it was her ex BF...
Kel: Jerry? He's my ex la..
H88: No wonder la ...

I didn't care much about Jerry and I was chatting and eating with the rest of Kel's friends....

Times flies and it was getting late , the BBQ ended and we cleaned up the place ... Kel's friends were changing their activities into the hall of the chalet as they wanted to drink but not to be seen by the public...
I let them be and I told them that I would be leaving and asked them to take care of themselves... Kel send me off ...

Kel was wearing a black tee and shorts ... She suggested we go to a bench to sit down and chat a little more before I go ...

We found ourselves at a bench along the beach... The area was quiet and abit dark ... The place was only filled with dim street lights from a distance away ... Chatting with Kel made me felt younger, she was a very bright and young girl .. During the chat , she asked me to be her god brother .. I thought it was ok to give someone younger advices when needed and so I agreed...
After chatting for another 30 min I told her that It's getting late and she shall be going back to join her friends...
H88: It's getting late Liao lo ... You go back to join them la .. Later Jerry angry wor...

Kel: No la ... Angry for what ... Don't care him la ..
H88: Why both of you broke off btw..
Kel: He always want to have sex with me but I don't want so we broke off lo
H88: Wah... Good la , you guys still young ...
Kel: Young meh ? Stephanie already lose her V Liao leh...
H88: Wah ... Then you gave yours to Jerry?
Kel: No la... But ...
H88: But?
Kel: I help him with my hands and mouth lo ...
H88: Wah... In school ?
Kel: No la ... At his place...
H88: Oh .. I thought in school sia
Kel : No la ... Siao meh... Anyway Stephanie says her BF one very big but I see Jerry one not big leh ...
H88: Eh , that's too much for me to know...
Kel: Is it different for every guys?

The conversations was getting my 2IC to be a little awake , but I tried to act decent and went on explaining...
H88: Yes... Every guys has different sizes, just like girls , every girls breast size is different ma ... Some bigger some smaller...

Kel: Orh... Then it's yours big?
H88: Aiya ... Don't talk about me la ...
Kel: Why are you hard already?
Kel went on to grab my 2IC over my shorts...

H88: No la ... Don't like that leh ... I'm your god brother... I got girlfriend already...
I tried to say no to Kel but there was no actions of me to push her away ...

All these while with Kel's hands still being placed on my crouch...
Kel : I know ah ... God brother ma ... I can help you to relieve and in terms you help me in other things ma...
H88: like what ?
Kel: Like bring me out to nice place to eat all this ... Birthday give me present...
H88: All this I can buy give you, treat you like a sister, give you advice... But no need sex all this ...
Kel: I never mention sex ... I'm not going to... Just use my mouth the most ...
H88: Eh....

Kel went on to get me to sit on the bench facing the sea ...
Kel went on her knees and reached for the waistband of my shorts pulling it down a little.. I was semi hard ...

Kel: Wah ... That's big...
I kept quiet ...

Kel: Kor(Elder brother in hokkien translation) , I am not very good at this ... You guide me ok ??
With that said ....

Kel started Licking my 2IC before taking it into her mouth..

There I was in the dark seeing Kel Infront of me ...
Kel's head started blobbling up and down fast....

My 2IC was fully awake in Kel's mouth ... It wasn't because Kel was very good , but her young face doing a BJ to me makes me felt good...

Kel could felt the sudden growth of my 2IC in full length in her mouth...
Kel let my 2IC out of her mouth...
Kel started using her hands to jerk my 2IC

Kel: Kor .. It's big....
Kel said while Jerking my to 2IC...

Kel went on to give my 2IC more jerks before taking into her mouth again...
I could feel some of Kel's teeth but it was not too much so I kept quiet..

Kel started to go down deeper...
Kel tried to take in as much as she could but just stopping when it was hitting her gags reflex...
Kel would look up at me as she stopped her actions...
Kel: Kor, am I doing it correctly?

Kel was not very good at it yet ... Kel's movements was a little novice but I gave Kel some confidence to encourage her ...

H88: Yes .. It feels good ...

Kel went on to lick my 2IC before taking it into her mouth again...

I started to give some guidance to Kel....
H88: Use your hands also...

Kel's right hand went on giving a twist move on my 2IC while her head moving up and down...

My 2IC left Kel's mouth...
Kel movement was replaced by her right hand ...

H88: You are doing well.. You can stop if you are tired... It's ok ..
My right hand gave Kel's some light touching on her face as I spoke...

Kel: No ... I want to make Kor cum ..
Kel's hand went jerking fast on my 2IC before taking it into her mouth again ...

With my right hand on Kel's head...
Kel got back to her actions...

Kel would use her hands to twist while her mouth were careful Not to use her teeth...
Kel combined the moves with her head moving up and down...

TBH, I had to say this was Kel's first time giving me heads...
It was not the best BJ I had ...
But the nice view of a barely legal girl performing a BJ for me was incredible...
The breeze by the sea was adding more thrilling to me ...

Soon Kel was giving her mouth a break... She was giving my 2IC some fast Jerking with her right hand ...
But Kel's right hand was not enough to make me cum yet ..

H88: Mei(Younger sister translation), I need you to suck ...
I push my thumb into Kel's mouth while she was working on my 2IC with her right hand jerking up and down fast...

Jerking on my 2IC , Kel spoke...
Kel: It looks so much bigger than Jerry's...

Kel went on to take my 2IC back into her mouth...

Kel was working on my 2IC at her best ...

I gave a light pat on Kel's shoulder and encouraged her...
H88: Try to take in the whole thing...

My right hand was above Kel's head but not touching or pushing her head... I let her try as much as she could...
Kel went on to try to take it deeper..
Another inch of my 2IC disappeared into Kel's mouth but she would stop when my 2IC's head was about to hit her gags reflex...

Kel: Cannot... It's too big...
Kel complained as my 2IC left her mouth... But her right hand was still jerking my 2IC...

With my 2IC on Kel's right hand ... Jerking it fast ...
Kel: Are you not feeling good ? Am I doing it wrongly?
H88: No... You are doing good...
Kel: Then how come you not shooting yet ...

Kel right hand went on shaking my 2IC up and down fast ...
Kel: Jerry would have usually shot by now ....

It was really nice to hear a girl compared you with another guy ... But what's there to be proud to compare with a virgin boy ....

H88: Use your mouth....
I gave Kel's head a light push ...

Kel took my 2IC into her mouth again with the assistance of her both hands ...
Kel's right hand was doing twisting movement to my 2IC with her mouth on my 2IC's head ....
Kel's left hand was massaging my balls...

Kel's mouth was on my 2IC's head while her right hand was busy jerking me up and down ...
Kel's young hands were soft but still there was friction from the jerking, especially Kel's right hand moving fast ....

I gave Kel a solution while she was working on my 2IC...
H88: If you want to use your hands more , make sure that it's wet ... Spit some saliva on it ..

Kel gathered some saliva in her mouth and spat it on my 2IC as she continues her movements with her right hand...

I needed a little more stimulations to get me cumming...

I gave Kel a coax...With my right hands touching her face...
H88: Lick the head...

Kel went on licking my 2IC's head for awhile....

All the while Kel's right was jerking my 2IC during this conversations below....

Kel: Kor... Cannot already... My mouth tired... Yours too big and you are taking longer than Jerry...
H88: Ok ... You want to stop ?
Kel: Nvm ... I use my hand to help you...
H88: Ok ... How big is Jerry's... Like this big?
I push my thumb into Kel's mouth and she suck on it .....

With my right thumb inside Kel's mouth...
Kel's right hand was jerking my 2IC ...
Kel was showing me a pleading look as if begging me to cum...

H88: Tired ah... So you like my cock or Jerry's?

Kel: Kor Kor ....
Kel spoke with my right thumb in her mouth...

With Kel's soft hands and fast jerking...

It was already 20min since we started....
I was already feeling my floodgate opening soon...

H88: Mei... I'm cumming already..
Kel went on jerking my 2IC fast ... She was Sucking my thumb hard at the same time....

H88: Mei... You want try to taste my Cum?

Kel: Ok ...
Kel took my 2IC back into her mouth sucking...

The addition simulations from Kel's mouth made me fire off in seconds after Kel sucked on me...

I gave Kel a light tap on her head to signal her I'm exploding ...

Kel let my 2IC stay in her as my explosion keep coming...
I fire my first batches in Kel's mouth...
When my second batches came in ... Kel couldn't get use to the sudden blasting and she escaped the explosion out from her mouth and start jerking off with her right hand..

I wanted to push Kel's head back to my 2IC but I decided not to be too rough on her first time ...

Balance of my explosions landed messily my shorts and some landed on Kel's shirt.....

We got back to my car and Kel cleaned her shirt and hands with wet tissue before I dropped her back off to her chalet... Kel gave her friends some kind of excuses for the absence....

My special god brother and sister relationship lasted for 4years+ ... I would pick her up at somewhere in the east where her polytechnic was after her lectures and bring her out for foods and some gifts ....

Actions with Kel never get anything more from her BJ ... I didn't take her pussy .... We stopped our special relationship when she got a BF , whom she married to...

We still catch up for dinner and she would ask me for advices at times but nothing hanky-panky after that ....

TBC with other encounters....

Till then , take care ...
Aiyo then who first blood her wor ?
Old 21-03-2023, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverfailinsex View Post
nice story man thumbs up.
Thanks for reading.... Glad that you enjoyed
Old 21-03-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiankai View Post
Aiyo then who first blood her wor ?
She saved her first for marriage...
Old 21-03-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Cont....

I try to get my recounts in the order of my timeline.... So next it's a recount that I remembered between me and SB ....

During our preparations for our new house, we could quarrel with lots of small things ...

One of the incidents that I remembered till date is about the colour of the paintings of our unit ....

I wanted blue but light blue for our room but SB was against it ... She wanted pink for the room , which was girlish for me ....

End up SB went on with pink without my knowledge... I only found out when I went to our new house to see that the room was painted pink!!! It was too late for change ...

I gave SB a call and she tried to give excuses and anyway it was too late to change...

SB asked me to discuss it when I get home....

What there to be changed sia ...

TBH, if SB had discussed it with me nicely , I would have let her have her ways ... It's about acting without my knowledge that got me angry .....

When I got home I was furious but SB acted as nothing happened....

SB was still smiling at me with her glasses on ...

BTW.... SB is short sighted but usually wears contact lenses...

SB : Hi baby , you are back !!

SB tried to get the matter over but I just ignored her and kept silent...

From my expressions , SB knew that I was angry and therefore she went on to coax me in a special way....

SB :Baby.... Don't angry la.... Pink also nice ma ....

H88: Silence...

SB went on to break the silence.....

SB: I know you like blue and I wore a blue jacket... Nice right ?

H88: Silence....

Seeing that there was no responses from me.... SB went on to do this next....

SB: Don't like ah ? Don't like I take it off liao....

SB went on to unzip her jacket....

SB was not wearing any bra under her jacket and her boobs sprang out in view....

Showing me her boobs, SB went on to squeeze her own boobs together....

SB proceed to get out of the bed and stand up to back face me ...

SB looked back at me to make sure that I was looking at her and she went on to pull down her shorts....

SB was wearing a pinky undies...

SB: Baby.... Don't angry la ... You see , pink also nice right ?

SB: Don't angry la ....

SB went on to pull my hand to grab her butt....

I acted angry and I rubbed her pussy over her pinky....

SB: Ok ? Don't angry liao la ....

H88: NO....

SB: Then how to make you not angry ?

H88: Don't know....

SB: How about this?

SB went on to hold the waistband of my pants a big pull downwards....

It didn't take too long for my pants to be taken off....

My 2IC was still soft at that moment...

SB: Don't sleep liao ... Wake up and talk to me...

SB holds my 2IC and goes down to lick 2IC's head ...

SB would repeat the actions a few times ....

First , SB would lick my 2IC's head...

Next, SB would suck my 2IC's head...

SB would repeat the actions a few times...

After a few attempts ....

My 2IC was fully awake....

SB would then push my 2IC between her valley....

SB: Yay.... Wake up already....

Next , SB would let my 2IC out of her valley...

SB would then lick my 2IC...

SB's left hand would be jerking my 2IC at the same time...

After a while...

SB would change from left to right hand, which was her master hand...

SB continued jerking my 2IC with her right....

SB mouth was always the best for my 2IC...

SB had done it countless times that she knows which part of my 2IC to apply pressure to ...

SB would take my 2IC into her mouth ...

SB would take in as much as she could...

SB's head would then start blobbing up and down ...

I always love Bjs to be wet ....

SB would lick my 2IC from bottom and proceed to spit some saliva on my 2IC...

SB then used her left hand to hold my 2IC....

SB would begin licking my 2IC from bottom to top....

SB: Don't angry liao can ....

SB used her hands to touch my 2IC as if trying to pacify my 2IC from being angry ...

SB went on to spit more saliva to make 2IC wetter and carry on her pacifying to my 2IC...

SB : Don't angry liao can ?

SB went on to pacify my 2IC's head with her hands ....

SB went on to give it a lick before going back to do more pacifying...

Seeing no responses from me .....

SB : Baby ... Stand up please....

SB got me to stand up by the side of the bed....

SB was kneeling on the bed , looking into my eyes....

SB went on to lick 2IC's head before taking it into her mouth...

This time round with me standing ....

SB went on deeper....

My 2IC would hit the back of her throat, hitting her gag reflexes...

SB would move her head up a little before going back down to as deep as she could take my 2IC....

SB knew that I am a fan of deep throat...

SB would move her head more to let me feel the most of her throat ...

SB: Baby ... My throat hurts already...

SB spoke as she was catching her breather...

SB: But it's ok ... Cause I'm in the wrong ....

SB: Baby ... Can lend me your fingers ?

TBH, I wasn't angry already ... But I wanted SB to remember not to disrespect me .... Anything that she wanted I would be glad to follow her suit even if I did not like it ....

I decided to give SB a bit more lesson.... I didn't say anything but just nodded my head...

I went on to finger SB's pussy with her pinky on...

SB slided her pinky to the side and rubbed on her clit while I teased her pussy...

I slided pinky to the side and carried on with my play on SB's pussy...

SB's pussy lips were getting wet...

When SB's pussy was wet enough for my fingers .....

I went on to give SB some fingerings...

I went on to thrust my fingers into SB wet pussy with my hands moving ...

Soon ... My fingers were slipping in and out of SB's pussy smoothly....

I went on with my movements hard and SB was rubbing herself at the same time...

SB: Ok , baby .... I'm wet enough already .... You lie down ...

I went on to lie down on the bed ...

SB came towards my 2IC ....

SB started to lick 2IC from below....

SB would then use her tongue to go around 2IC's head before taking it into her mouth...

SB would then lick on my 2IC's head, spit some saliva to make it wet before taking it back to her mouth...

My 2IC was slowly disappearing in SB's mouth....

This time round SB was using a lot of her tongue ...

SB's tongue would go round my 2IC's head before it disappeared in her mouth again...

SB: Baby you just lie down ok ?

SB went on to unclip her pinky from the side clip, pulled it off from her butt and threw it aside...

SB; Baby ... I'm sorry ... It's my fault .... Accept my apology please...

SB then got on top hold 2IC...

Aiming my 2IC at SB's pussy, SB proceeded to sit down...

The wetness was enough for my 2IC to get directly into SB's pussy...

SB started her apology in cowgirl position...

SB would close her legs causing a tight squeeze to my 2IC inside her unprotected pussy...

While moving her hips, SB would lick her fingers to make it wet and rub on her clit for extra simulations...

SB lay back fully with both hands for support on the bed and started to ride on my 2IC hard....

Next, SB would ride on my 2IC in a squatting position...

SB went on jumping up and down onto my 2IC for the next 5 min until she got tired ....

Tired from squatting ....

SB went back to ride with her hands on support to the bed...

SB started her teasing mode ....

First , SB teased me as she took my 2IC out of her pussy and said..

SB: Baby don't angry liao ok ....

SB then slotted my 2IC back into her unprotected pussy....

SB's hips movements were big as she rode on my 2IC...

SB would make her movements so big that my 2IC slipped out of her pussy...

When my 2IC slipped out , SB came forward to my 2IC a lick...

SB: Don't angry ok...

SB holds my 2 IC with her left hand and shakes her head...

SB went on to lick 2IC's head before taking it back into her mouth..

After a few min of working on my 2IC...

SB stopped her BJ and turned to back-face me...

SB took off her jacket and teased....

SB : You angry nevermind .... I go fuck myself....

SB went on to give her pussy some rubbings...

SB then sticks her finger into her wet pussy...

SB: You don't want talk to me nevermind.... I got my fingers to fuck .... No need your dick...

SB continued her finger fucking for a while ....

SB went on rubbing her pussy....

SB; My fingers can't satisfy me .... Can I use your dick?

SB went on to try to reach for my 2IC but purposely missed it....

SB: But I scared you angry leh .... Shall I put it back ? Shall I ?

SB went on to hold my 2IC and aimed my 2IC's head at her unprotected pussy...

SB : Shall I? Can ma ...

H88: Hmmm....

I held on my 2IC and pushed it into SB's unprotected pussy...

My left Hand left my 2IC....

SB started riding on reverse cowgirl...

SB: Ohhhh.... Baby.... Your dick is much better than my fingers...

SB leaned back towards my direction...

With my 2IC inside SB's unprotected pussy ...

The riding in that position lasted for quite a while ...

When SB's back got tired , she got herself up sitting ...

SB swiped her ponytail to the back....

SB went on to rub clit and resume her riding....

SB continued rubbing her clit and riding....

SB; Baby your dick feels so good inside me .....

SB; Baby's dick is so big .... So big like my boobs ....

SB went on grabbing her boobs with both hands...

SB moved her body forward...

With SB's hands on the bed as support, the riding went on and on ....

SB : Ohh.... Baby.... I'm Cumming baby.....

SB pushed herself out of me ...

My 2IC rested in between SB butt crack....

SB: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Ohhhhhhhhhhh hhhh......

SB went on rubbing her pussy fast.....

Soon my tights were wet with SB's juice dripping...

SB collapsed on the bed .....

I let SB recover from her peak as I wanted to rest for longer actions also ....

After some rests, I flipped her to lie down on the bed ...

SB: Ohh.... Baby.... Punish me more with your dick....

SB pleaded while she rubbed her pussy roughly...

I push SB to lie side way....

SB's Left hand grab her butt...

I held on my 2IC, rubbing my 2IC's head against SB's pussy....

I did not go slow... I got a little rougher than usual...

SB was holding her left leg with both hands...

I began thrusting hard into SB's unprotected pussy....

I was thrusting hard ....

I was thrusting so hard that SB had to use her left hand hold on to bed for support...

With SB holding her left leg with both hands...

I thrusted into SB mercilessly.....

I thrust and thrust.....

SB; Yes ... Baby ... Punish me .... Baby....

SB was grabbing her both legs spreading it wide apart...

I thrust and thrust ...

SB: Baby.... You're so strong..... Baby you can shoot inside ... It's safe....

I kept thrusting for more than 10min at the same speed...

Sweating were dripping down ...

SB : OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

SB reached her peak for another time....

I could have finish inside SB but I wanted to shoot it all over her face with her spectacles on... It was kind of kinky...

H88: I want to cum on your face...

SB: Ok Baby... For you anywhere .... You lie down I blow for you ...

H88: Nevermind.... You lie down ...

SB lay down and I got on top her her ...

SB went on to givemy 2IC jerks ...

SB then used her tongue to go around on my 2IC's head before taking it into her mouth....

SB: I'm sorry baby.... Next time anything I will discuss with you first...

SB said while Jerking on my 2IC fast....

Soon , I felt my flood gate openig ...

H88: Cumming....

SB: Punish me with your cum on my face....

My first shot flew off....

SB; Yes... Punish me ...

SB's right hand continue jerking...

SB stuck out her tongue to accpet her punishments...

Shots and shots kept flying out till it stopped...

Last few shots landed into SB's mouth...

When the punishments stopped , SB licked my 2IC clean...

SB went on to lick some balance punishments off her hand...

Licking balance punishments off her hands...

SB took off her spectacles...

SB wiped off some punishments on her nose area with her fingers...

SB licked it off her fingers...

SB wiped her mouth...

SB: Baby , I have received my punishments.... Don't angry liao ok ....

SB went on wiping her face and fore-head...

With the punishments given , we stayed in the pink-painted room for 2years before we changed it to blue ...

TBC...

Till then , Take care....
Old 21-03-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cont....

I try to get my recounts in the order of my timeline.... So next it's a recount that I remembered between me and SB ....

During our preparations for our new house, we could quarrel with lots of small things ...

One of the incidents that I remembered till date is about the colour of the paintings of our unit ....

I wanted blue but light blue for our room but SB was against it ... She wanted pink for the room , which was girlish for me ....

End up SB went on with pink without my knowledge... I only found out when I went to our new house to see that the room was painted pink!!! It was too late for change ...

I gave SB a call and she tried to give excuses and anyway it was too late to change...

SB asked me to discuss it when I get home....

What there to be changed sia ...

TBH, if SB had discussed it with me nicely , I would have let her have her ways ... It's about acting without my knowledge that got me angry .....

When I got home I was furious but SB acted as nothing happened....

SB was still smiling at me with her glasses on ...

BTW.... SB is short sighted but usually wears contact lenses...

SB : Hi baby , you are back !!

SB tried to get the matter over but I just ignored her and kept silent...

From my expressions , SB knew that I was angry and therefore she went on to coax me in a special way....

SB :Baby.... Don't angry la.... Pink also nice ma ....

H88: Silence...

SB went on to break the silence.....

SB: I know you like blue and I wore a blue jacket... Nice right ?

Seeing that there was no responses from me.... SB went on to do this next....

SB: Don't like ah ? Don't like I take it off liao....

SB went on to unzip her jacket....

SB was not wearing any bra under her jacket and her boobs sprang out in view....

Showing me her boobs, SB went on to squeeze her own boobs together....

SB proceed to get out of the bed and stand up to back face me ...

SB looked back at me to make sure that I was looking at her and she went on to pull down her shorts....

SB was wearing a pinky undies...

SB: Baby.... Don't angry la ... You see , pink also nice right ?

SB: Don't angry la ....

SB went on to pull my hand to grab her butt....

I acted angry and I rubbed her pussy over her pinky....

SB: Ok ? Don't angry liao la ....

H88: NO....

SB: Then how to make you not angry ?

H88: Don't know....

SB: How about this?

SB went on to hold the waistband of my pants a big pull downwards....

It didn't take too long for my pants to be taken off....

My 2IC was still soft at that moment...

SB: Don't sleep liao ... Wake up and talk to me...

SB holds my 2IC and goes down to lick 2IC's head ...

SB would repeat the actions a few times ....

First , SB would lick my 2IC's head...

Next, SB would suck my 2IC's head...

SB would repeat the actions a few times...

After a few attempts ....

My 2IC was fully awake....

SB would then push my 2IC between her valley....

SB: Yay.... Wake up already....

Next , SB would let my 2IC out of her valley...

SB would then lick my 2IC...

SB's left hand would be jerking my 2IC at the same time...

After a while...

SB would change from left to right hand, which was her master hand...

SB continued jerking my 2IC with her right....

SB mouth was always the best for my 2IC...

SB had done it countless times that she knows which part of my 2IC to apply pressure to ...

SB would take my 2IC into her mouth ...

SB would take in as much as she could...

SB's head would then start blobbing up and down ...

I always love Bjs to be wet ....

SB would lick my 2IC from bottom and proceed to spit some saliva on my 2IC...

SB then used her left hand to hold my 2IC....

SB would begin licking my 2IC from bottom to top....

SB: Don't angry liao can ....

SB used her hands to touch my 2IC as if trying to pacify my 2IC from being angry ...

SB went on to spit more saliva to make 2IC wetter and carry on her pacifying to my 2IC...

SB : Don't angry liao can ?

SB went on to pacify my 2IC's head with her hands ....

SB went on to give it a lick before going back to do more pacifying...

Seeing no responses from me .....

SB : Baby ... Stand up please....

SB got me to stand up by the side of the bed....

SB was kneeling on the bed , looking into my eyes....

SB went on to lick 2IC's head before taking it into her mouth...

This time round with me standing ....

SB went on deeper....

My 2IC would hit the back of her throat, hitting her gag reflexes...

SB would move her head up a little before going back down to as deep as she could take my 2IC....

SB knew that I am a fan of deep throat...

SB would move her head more to let me feel the most of her throat ...

SB: Baby ... My throat hurts already...

SB spoke as she was catching her breather...

SB: But it's ok ... Cause I'm in the wrong ....

SB: Baby ... Can lend me your fingers ?

TBH, I wasn't angry already ... But I wanted SB to remember not to disrespect me .... Anything that she wanted I would be glad to follow her suit even if I did not like it ....

I decided to give SB a bit more lesson.... I didn't say anything but just nodded my head...

I went on to finger SB's pussy with her pinky on...

SB slided her pinky to the side and rubbed on her clit while I teased her pussy...

I slided pinky to the side and carried on with my play on SB's pussy...

SB's pussy lips were getting wet...

When SB's pussy was wet enough for my fingers .....

I went on to give SB some fingerings...

I went on to thrust my fingers into SB wet pussy with my hands moving ...

Soon ... My fingers were slipping in and out of SB's pussy smoothly....

I went on with my movements hard and SB was rubbing herself at the same time...

SB: Ok , baby .... I'm wet enough already .... You lie down ...

I went on to lie down on the bed ...

SB came towards my 2IC ....

SB started to lick 2IC from below....

SB would then use her tongue to go around 2IC's head before taking it into her mouth...

SB would then lick on my 2IC's head, spit some saliva to make it wet before taking it back to her mouth...

My 2IC was slowly disappearing in SB's mouth....

This time round SB was using a lot of her tongue ...

SB's tongue would go round my 2IC's head before it disappeared in her mouth again...

SB: Baby you just lie down ok ?

SB went on to unclip her pinky from the side clip, pulled it off from her butt and threw it aside...

SB; Baby ... I'm sorry ... It's my fault .... Accept my apology please...

SB then got on top hold 2IC...

Aiming my 2IC at SB's pussy, SB proceeded to sit down...

The wetness was enough for my 2IC to get directly into SB's pussy...

SB started her apology in cowgirl position...

SB would close her legs causing a tight squeeze to my 2IC inside her unprotected pussy...

While moving her hips, SB would lick her fingers to make it wet and rub on her clit for extra simulations...

SB lay back fully with both hands for support on the bed and started to ride on my 2IC hard....

Next, SB would ride on my 2IC in a squatting position...

SB went on jumping up and down onto my 2IC for the next 5 min until she got tired ....

Tired from squatting ....

SB went back to ride with her hands on support to the bed...

SB started her teasing mode ....

First , SB teased me as she took my 2IC out of her pussy and said..

SB: Baby don't angry liao ok ....

SB then slotted my 2IC back into her unprotected pussy....

SB's hips movements were big as she rode on my 2IC...

SB would make her movements so big that my 2IC slipped out of her pussy...

When my 2IC slipped out , SB came forward to my 2IC a lick...

SB: Don't angry ok...

SB holds my 2 IC with her left hand and shakes her head...

SB went on to lick 2IC's head before taking it back into her mouth..

After a few min of working on my 2IC...

SB stopped her BJ and turned to back-face me...

SB took off her jacket and teased....

SB : You angry nevermind .... I go fuck myself....

SB went on to give her pussy some rubbings...

SB then sticks her finger into her wet pussy...

SB: You don't want talk to me nevermind.... I got my fingers to fuck .... No need your dick...

SB continued her finger fucking for a while ....

SB went on rubbing her pussy....

SB; My fingers can't satisfy me .... Can I use your dick?

SB went on to try to reach for my 2IC but purposely missed it....

SB: But I scared you angry leh .... Shall I put it back ? Shall I ?

SB went on to hold my 2IC and aimed my 2IC's head at her unprotected pussy...

SB : Shall I? Can ma ...

H88: Hmmm....

I held on my 2IC and pushed it into SB's unprotected pussy...

My left Hand left my 2IC....

SB started riding on reverse cowgirl...

SB: Ohhhh.... Baby.... Your dick is much better than my fingers...

SB leaned back towards my direction...

With my 2IC inside SB's unprotected pussy ...

The riding in that position lasted for quite a while ...

When SB's back got tired , she got herself up sitting ...

SB swiped her ponytail to the back....

SB went on to rub clit and resume her riding....

SB continued rubbing her clit and riding....

SB; Baby your dick feels so good inside me .....

SB; Baby's dick is so big .... So big like my boobs ....

SB went on grabbing her boobs with both hands...

SB moved her body forward...

With SB's hands on the bed as support, the riding went on and on ....

SB : Ohh.... Baby.... I'm Cumming baby.....

SB pushed herself out of me ...

My 2IC rested in between SB butt crack....

SB: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Ohhhhhhhhhhh hhhh......

SB went on rubbing her pussy fast.....

Soon my tights were wet with SB's juice dripping...

SB collapsed on the bed .....

I let SB recover from her peak as I wanted to rest for longer actions also ....

After some rests, I flipped her to lie down on the bed ...

SB: Ohh.... Baby.... Punish me more with your dick....

SB pleaded while she rubbed her pussy roughly...

I push SB to lie side way....

SB's Left hand grab her butt...

I held on my 2IC, rubbing my 2IC's head against SB's pussy....

I did not go slow... I got a little rougher than usual...

SB was holding her left leg with both hands...

I began thrusting hard into SB's unprotected pussy....

I was thrusting hard ....

I was thrusting so hard that SB had to use her left hand hold on to bed for support...

With SB holding her left leg with both hands...

I thrusted into SB mercilessly.....

I thrust and thrust.....

SB; Yes ... Baby ... Punish me .... Baby....

SB was grabbing her both legs spreading it wide apart...

I thrust and thrust ...

SB: Baby.... You're so strong..... Baby you can shoot inside ... It's safe....

I kept thrusting for more than 10min at the same speed...

Sweating were dripping down ...

SB : OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

SB reached her peak for another time....

I could have finish inside SB but I wanted to shoot it all over her face with her spectacles on... It was kind of kinky...

H88: I want to cum on your face...

SB: Ok Baby... For you anywhere .... You lie down I blow for you ...

H88: Nevermind.... You lie down ...

SB lay down and I got on top her her ...

SB went on to givemy 2IC jerks ...

SB then used her tongue to go around on my 2IC's head before taking it into her mouth....

SB: I'm sorry baby.... Next time anything I will discuss with you first...

SB said while Jerking on my 2IC fast....

Soon , I felt my flood gate openig ...

H88: Cumming....

SB: Punish me with your cum on my face....

My first shot flew off....

SB; Yes... Punish me ...

SB's right hand continue jerking...

SB stuck out her tongue to accpet her punishments...

Shots and shots kept flying out till it stopped...

Last few shots landed into SB's mouth...

When the punishments stopped , SB licked my 2IC clean...

SB went on to lick some balance punishments off her hand...

Licking balance punishments off her hands...

SB took off her spectacles...

SB wiped off some punishments on her nose area with her fingers...

SB licked it off her fingers...

SB wiped her mouth...

SB: Baby , I have received my punishments.... Don't angry liao ok ....

SB went on wiping her face and fore-head...

With the punishments given , we stayed in the pink-painted room for 2years before we changed it to blue ...

TBC...

Till then , Take care....

Would miko n yuri reappear ?
Old 22-03-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiankai View Post
Would miko n yuri reappear ?
No, they are in japan...

They did visited SG after that but mostly with their partners or families thus no ctc..
Old 22-03-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Cont....

This had happened few months after I met Kel...

It was her birthday weekend.... On her actual day of birthday she had to celebrate with friends and families so our agreements was during the weekend I booked her a room to celebrate with me belated...

I brought her around to buy some stuffs and also visited Singapore Flyers....

Back into our room, I order some room service for a bottle of champagne that we could drink...
Watching funny videos and movie was a start ...

But soon we got into actions and things got more hot....

Kel help me to get my pants off and soon we got into the actions....

Kel started the act by licking my 2IC's head....

Over the past few months , Kel was always shy , probably because our previous few encounters was not in room ....It was done mostly in my car ...
Also , the alcohol has gotten her more daring....
Kel got on her knees and I was standing up...
Kel tried to go deeper but it was too much for her...
Kel used her hand as a spacing as a gap for the depth of her mouth...

Next .... Kel was jerking my 2IC before she put it into her mouth again...
Having a young girl's mouth was insane ....

From our previous encounters, Kel has got more confidence and daring ...
Kel slapped my 2IC's head on her tongue before putting it into her mouth again...

Kel was very playful and with her was always a lot of funs....
Kel's right hand was moving fast and she would her head pretending to be shy. from performing the act...

However I push my tongue into her mouth and turned her face face to me ...
H88: Don't try to escape....

Kel soon went back to action....
My 2IC was soon disappearing into Kel's mouth again....
Teasingly, I pinched on nips ...
Kel's body jerked a little causing my 2ic to drop out from her mouth....

Kel then took my 2IC back into her mouth again ...

While my right hand was on Kel's face ,she started licking my 2IC 's head...
In a swift, Kel took my 2IC deep into her mouth, my 2IC hit the back of her throat...

The action was making me feeling good....
Months ago Kel was totally novice...
But that moment, Kel was expertly switching between her mouth and hands....

I placed my hand on her face...
H88: Good girl... You are making me feeling so good....

My encouragements doesn't comes free...

While Kel was licking my 2IC head, I used my right hand to push her head in to perform for me a Deep-throat...

My actions went in for a minute.... Kel took my 2IC all the way in for a minute
When I let go of Kel , It causes her to gaps for air but she would still use her hand to jerk my 2IC....
When Kel had enough of her rest, she continue licking my 2IC's head ....
Next , Kel tongue went on to licking the whole 2IC...

Kel had gone better over the months.....

Willing to try more and give more....
While Kel licked my 2IC's head. after that she would try to take it as deep as she could into her mouth...

Kel was getting more and more use to perform it deep....
Seeing that I was enjoying ,Kel would take my 2IC out from her mouth and slapped it on her lips and tongue... She knew that I like it ...

Also, Kel would combine using her mouth to go deep and her hands to twist while performing the act....
If any other guys had tried it , no one would except such a good skills from a virgin and young girl like her ...

Next, I told her it was my turn to pleasure her...
H88: Are you ready to let me explore??

Kel got the hint she gave me the last few rounds of deep throat before slapping my 2IC against her tongue with her mouth wide open....

During our previous chat, Kel was really interested on things like ;how a guy could make another girl feels good with no actual penetrations....

Beforehand, I had told Kel the rough idea...

I promise Kel that there would be no actual penetration....

Kel took off her undies and sat on the sofa with a leg spread out wide...
It was my first time seeing her full view and she was a bit bushy...

H88: Just relax and watch what I send you just now....
Kel was very shy....

H88: Relax... Just watch the videos I send you....
Kel's hands were near mine when I was about to touch her but I told her I'll be gentle with her and I gave her clit a gentle touch....

I had send some videos to Kel to watch and relax while I use my hands on her ...

Kel started watching the video on her phone ....
I proceed to use my middle finger to tease her pussy lips softly...

I was gentle and I spread Kel's pussy lips a little bit...

After 5 minutes of soft touching ...

Kel started playing her own boobs..
Kel was getting into the mood... She was starting to get wet....

Next , I went on to use my thumb on her clit....
When I used my thumb to tease Kel, she was very sensitive....

As I went on rubbing using my thumb, some of Kel's juice was leaking out from her...
Kel: What that !?
H88: Nothing... Just relax....

I went on to use my thumb to tease Kel faster and faster...

Kel was feeling more turned on..
Kel pussy was getting more wet....

Next, I switched to using all of my fingers to rub against Kel's lips
Kel would jerked a little and her entrance expanded a little...

After about another 5 minutes of the act...

I became more daring I will switch between using my thumbs and fingers rubbing against a clit fast....

Kel: Kor... I feel like peeing....
H88: It's not pee la... It's ok one.... Just relax.... Let it out .... Let it out....

I carried on with my moves ....

Kel : AHHHHH!!!!!
Kel gave out a scream and juices were coming out from her virgin pussy....

I continue my my teasing....

Kel was feeling very sensitive and she could not take it as she tried to close her left leg up....
Kel: Kor... Very weird feeling....
H88: It's okay ....

H88: It's not over yet... Just continue to watch your video....

I spread out her left leg and continue the act of teasing...

As I was rubbing Kel fast....
I could see that Kel lips were getting a little swollen....
As Kel was breathing, her pussy lips were doing the same...
Her pussy lips moved In coordination with her breathing and I could see her small tunnel....

I continue my teasing using my thumbs to rub against Kel fast.
Kel's wetness was incredible.... She was very very wet...

Soon...I got more daring ...
I went on switching between my thumbs and fingers rubbing against Kel's virgin pussy....

Kel was very responsive....
Kel's body would jerked in coordination to my touching...

With my actions going on ....
Kel could not concentrate on her video anymore...

Kel dropped her phone down....
Kel : Kor.... I am feeling very swollen...

Kel tries to cross a left leg up again....
Kel; And I feel like peeing again....

H88: It's okay....Just let it go ... It''s not pee la....

I spread Kel's leg wide again....

Hearing that Kel was reaching her peak again....
I gave my ultimate speed ....
Using my thumb rubbing at an insane speed....
Kel's love juice came squirting out from her again....

This time round , I prolonged my attack....
I switched to using all my fingers and more juices came dripping up onto the sofa....

I did not stop yet....
I continue the attack with my fingers rubbing...

Kel: FUCKKKKKK!!!!!
I was greeted with another big gush of juices coming out from Kel as she screamed....

I went on with my movements......

Kel: AHHHHH!!!! FUCKKKKK!!!!
Kel continued her screaming as I continue my teasing and more juices kept coming out and out like a tap...

Kel was trying to grab for something but she could only get hold of her phone...
Kel went on to grab her phone ,slamming it onto her stomach as she pointed at me and told me...

Kel: Kor..... Please stop.....

Kel: Kor...Please please stop I really cannot take it anymore.. Let me return you the favor....

TBH.... With any other girls , I would had Fuck her there and then....
But Kel was really too young....
Thinking back , I regretted my decisions....

It was time for Kel to return the favor....

Kel got down from the sofa and got on her knees in front of me ...
I was soft at that moment as we had a long break...

Kel started licking my soft 2IC before putting it into her mouth...

My right hand was holding onto Kel's face ....
Kel was licking my 2IC's head before putting it into her mouth again...

As I was soft, Kel was able to perform deepthroat hard and fast...

Kel's performing of deep throat caused me to become hard very fast ....

Kel: Kor... It's hard already... Later you shoot in my mouth ok ....
H88: You sure ? I thought you scared...
Kel : Yes... But I wanna try...
H88: Hmmm.... Like that you lie down ? I get on top of you...
Kel: Can meh?
H88: Can ah... Like that I control and you cannot escape...
Kel : Kor kor very bad....

Kel lay down on the bed and I placed my 2IC in front her face...

As I got on top of Kel, I didn't dare to go too fast...
I moved my hips at a constant speed....

Getting on top was not easy .... Kel was someone that was very new to this...
I got a little too much as I was going a bit too deep....
My 2IC's head reached Kel's throat and she tried to push me out with her hands...

Kel: Kor... Slowly abit ... Let me get used to it first....
Kel took my 2IC and began licking my 2IC's head softly...

We went on slowly for awhile...
When I was feeling that she was getting more,I began moving my hips faster...

Kel took it in to my movements....
Kel was looking into my eyes to make sure that I felt good...

The views of Kel looking into my eyes as I go in deep into her mouth was good....
I couldn't use her pussy thus I used her mouth...

I was feeling too good...
Too good that my hips moved without my notice...

I moved in too much and It was too deep for Kel...
Kel pushed me away a little...

I knew I was going deep but my body didn't wanted to stop....
It was too good...
Soon It became a battle with my hips and Kel's hands pushing me away...

After a battle, Kel took my 2IC out of her mouth....

I thought Kel would be angry but she was laughing...
Kel: Kor... Are you trying to kill me?

Kel: Kor Kor trying to kill me with his cock...
Kel was laughing...

Kel did not show any unhappiness....
Kel took my 2IC back into her mouth...
Kel licked my 2IC first before putting it into her mouth again...

I moved my hips going deep but I was slow...
Kel's hair was starting to get messy and her hair was on my 2IC...

Kel took my 2IC out and I pull off the strain of hair that was on my 2IC...

My hips were moving fast again...
I was going fast and I want to explode in Kel's mouth....

Soon...I was ready to fire up anytime...
Movements on my hips were bigger...
I could see that Kel was choking a little...

Soon the first stream was firing out....

Kel could felt it and she put her hand on my groin area...
Kel did not push me away...

As more streams were firing out...

Kel continued putting her hand on my groin area...
Kel was trying her best to take on everything into her mouth...
Kel did not let any of them dripping out from her mouth...

When my 2IC left Kel's mouth....

Kel showed me that she had swallowed everything into the throat...
It kind of surprise me that she could take all despite her being a first timer...

Showing me that Kel has swallowed everything...
Kel went on showing me her mouth and used her tongue to lick on my 2IC's head...

As I use my hand to perform a ''check-clear'' by jerking my 2ic...
My right hand went on touching Kel's face....

H88: Good girl.... Help me lick it clean...

Kel took my 2IC's back into her mouth...
Cleaning my 2IC's head, sucking and licking on it to make it clean....

We enjoyed the night as we soaked ourselves in the tub and I hugged her to sleep....

Since then, whenever Kel performed an oral for me , she would take everything into her mouth and licked it up clean.....

This is probably the last recount for Kelly as there isn't much special to mention about ....

TBC with other recounts ....

Till then , take care .....
Old 22-03-2023, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cont....

This had happened few months after I met Kel...

It was her birthday weekend.... On her actual day of birthday she had to celebrate with friends and families so our agreements was during the weekend I booked her a room to celebrate with me belated...

I brought her around to buy some stuffs and also visited Singapore Flyers....

Back into our room, I order some room service for a bottle of champagne that we could drink...
Watching funny videos and movie was a start ...

But soon we got into actions and things got more hot....

Kel help me to get my pants off and soon we got into the actions....

Kel started the act by licking my 2IC's head....

Over the past few months , Kel was always shy , probably because our previous few encounters was not in room ....It was done mostly in my car ...
Also , the alcohol has gotten her more daring....
Kel got on her knees and I was standing up...
Kel tried to go deeper but it was too much for her...
Kel used her hand as a spacing as a gap for the depth of her mouth...

Next .... Kel was jerking my 2IC before she put it into her mouth again...
Having a young girl's mouth was insane ....

From our previous encounters, Kel has got more confidence and daring ...
Kel slapped my 2IC's head on her tongue before putting it into her mouth again...

Kel was very playful and with her was always a lot of funs....
Kel's right hand was moving fast and she would her head pretending to be shy. from performing the act...

However I push my tongue into her mouth and turned her face face to me ...
H88: Don't try to escape....

Kel soon went back to action....
My 2IC was soon disappearing into Kel's mouth again....
Teasingly, I pinched on nips ...
Kel's body jerked a little causing my 2ic to drop out from her mouth....

Kel then took my 2IC back into her mouth again ...

While my right hand was on Kel's face ,she started licking my 2IC 's head...
In a swift, Kel took my 2IC deep into her mouth, my 2IC hit the back of her throat...

The action was making me feeling good....
Months ago Kel was totally novice...
But that moment, Kel was expertly switching between her mouth and hands....

I placed my hand on her face...
H88: Good girl... You are making me feeling so good....

My encouragements doesn't comes free...

While Kel was licking my 2IC head, I used my right hand to push her head in to perform for me a Deep-throat...

My actions went in for a minute.... Kel took my 2IC all the way in for a minute
When I let go of Kel , It causes her to gaps for air but she would still use her hand to jerk my 2IC....
When Kel had enough of her rest, she continue licking my 2IC's head ....
Next , Kel tongue went on to licking the whole 2IC...

Kel had gone better over the months.....

Willing to try more and give more....
While Kel licked my 2IC's head. after that she would try to take it as deep as she could into her mouth...

Kel was getting more and more use to perform it deep....
Seeing that I was enjoying ,Kel would take my 2IC out from her mouth and slapped it on her lips and tongue... She knew that I like it ...

Also, Kel would combine using her mouth to go deep and her hands to twist while performing the act....
If any other guys had tried it , no one would except such a good skills from a virgin and young girl like her ...

Next, I told her it was my turn to pleasure her...
H88: Are you ready to let me explore??

Kel got the hint she gave me the last few rounds of deep throat before slapping my 2IC against her tongue with her mouth wide open....

During our previous chat, Kel was really interested on things like ;how a guy could make another girl feels good with no actual penetrations....

Beforehand, I had told Kel the rough idea...

I promise Kel that there would be no actual penetration....

Kel took off her undies and sat on the sofa with a leg spread out wide...
It was my first time seeing her full view and she was a bit bushy...

H88: Just relax and watch what I send you just now....
Kel was very shy....

H88: Relax... Just watch the videos I send you....
Kel's hands were near mine when I was about to touch her but I told her I'll be gentle with her and I gave her clit a gentle touch....

I had send some videos to Kel to watch and relax while I use my hands on her ...

Kel started watching the video on her phone ....
I proceed to use my middle finger to tease her pussy lips softly...

I was gentle and I spread Kel's pussy lips a little bit...

After 5 minutes of soft touching ...

Kel started playing her own boobs..
Kel was getting into the mood... She was starting to get wet....

Next , I went on to use my thumb on her clit....
When I used my thumb to tease Kel, she was very sensitive....

As I went on rubbing using my thumb, some of Kel's juice was leaking out from her...
Kel: What that !?
H88: Nothing... Just relax....

I went on to use my thumb to tease Kel faster and faster...

Kel was feeling more turned on..
Kel pussy was getting more wet....

Next, I switched to using all of my fingers to rub against Kel's lips
Kel would jerked a little and her entrance expanded a little...

After about another 5 minutes of the act...

I became more daring I will switch between using my thumbs and fingers rubbing against a clit fast....

Kel: Kor... I feel like peeing....
H88: It's not pee la... It's ok one.... Just relax.... Let it out .... Let it out....

I carried on with my moves ....

Kel : AHHHHH!!!!!
Kel gave out a scream and juices were coming out from her virgin pussy....

I continue my my teasing....

Kel was feeling very sensitive and she could not take it as she tried to close her left leg up....
Kel: Kor... Very weird feeling....
H88: It's okay ....

H88: It's not over yet... Just continue to watch your video....

I spread out her left leg and continue the act of teasing...

As I was rubbing Kel fast....
I could see that Kel lips were getting a little swollen....
As Kel was breathing, her pussy lips were doing the same...
Her pussy lips moved In coordination with her breathing and I could see her small tunnel....

I continue my teasing using my thumbs to rub against Kel fast.
Kel's wetness was incredible.... She was very very wet...

Soon...I got more daring ...
I went on switching between my thumbs and fingers rubbing against Kel's virgin pussy....

Kel was very responsive....
Kel's body would jerked in coordination to my touching...

With my actions going on ....
Kel could not concentrate on her video anymore...

Kel dropped her phone down....
Kel : Kor.... I am feeling very swollen...

Kel tries to cross a left leg up again....
Kel; And I feel like peeing again....

H88: It's okay....Just let it go ... It''s not pee la....

I spread Kel's leg wide again....

Hearing that Kel was reaching her peak again....
I gave my ultimate speed ....
Using my thumb rubbing at an insane speed....
Kel's love juice came squirting out from her again....

This time round , I prolonged my attack....
I switched to using all my fingers and more juices came dripping up onto the sofa....

I did not stop yet....
I continue the attack with my fingers rubbing...

Kel: FUCKKKKKK!!!!!
I was greeted with another big gush of juices coming out from Kel as she screamed....

I went on with my movements......

Kel: AHHHHH!!!! FUCKKKKK!!!!
Kel continued her screaming as I continue my teasing and more juices kept coming out and out like a tap...

Kel was trying to grab for something but she could only get hold of her phone...
Kel went on to grab her phone ,slamming it onto her stomach as she pointed at me and told me...

Kel: Kor..... Please stop.....

Kel: Kor...Please please stop I really cannot take it anymore.. Let me return you the favor....

TBH.... With any other girls , I would had Fuck her there and then....
But Kel was really too young....
Thinking back , I regretted my decisions....

It was time for Kel to return the favor....

Kel got down from the sofa and got on her knees in front of me ...
I was soft at that moment as we had a long break...

Kel started licking my soft 2IC before putting it into her mouth...

My right hand was holding onto Kel's face ....
Kel was licking my 2IC's head before putting it into her mouth again...

As I was soft, Kel was able to perform deepthroat hard and fast...

Kel's performing of deep throat caused me to become hard very fast ....

Kel: Kor... It's hard already... Later you shoot in my mouth ok ....
H88: You sure ? I thought you scared...
Kel : Yes... But I wanna try...
H88: Hmmm.... Like that you lie down ? I get on top of you...
Kel: Can meh?
H88: Can ah... Like that I control and you cannot escape...
Kel : Kor kor very bad....

Kel lay down on the bed and I placed my 2IC in front her face...

As I got on top of Kel, I didn't dare to go too fast...
I moved my hips at a constant speed....

Getting on top was not easy .... Kel was someone that was very new to this...
I got a little too much as I was going a bit too deep....
My 2IC's head reached Kel's throat and she tried to push me out with her hands...

Kel: Kor... Slowly abit ... Let me get used to it first....
Kel took my 2IC and began licking my 2IC's head softly...

We went on slowly for awhile...
When I was feeling that she was getting more,I began moving my hips faster...

Kel took it in to my movements....
Kel was looking into my eyes to make sure that I felt good...

The views of Kel looking into my eyes as I go in deep into her mouth was good....
I couldn't use her pussy thus I used her mouth...

I was feeling too good...
Too good that my hips moved without my notice...

I moved in too much and It was too deep for Kel...
Kel pushed me away a little...

I knew I was going deep but my body didn't wanted to stop....
It was too good...
Soon It became a battle with my hips and Kel's hands pushing me away...

After a battle, Kel took my 2IC out of her mouth....

I thought Kel would be angry but she was laughing...
Kel: Kor... Are you trying to kill me?

Kel: Kor Kor trying to kill me with his cock...
Kel was laughing...

Kel did not show any unhappiness....
Kel took my 2IC back into her mouth...
Kel licked my 2IC first before putting it into her mouth again...

I moved my hips going deep but I was slow...
Kel's hair was starting to get messy and her hair was on my 2IC...

Kel took my 2IC out and I pull off the strain of hair that was on my 2IC...

My hips were moving fast again...
I was going fast and I want to explode in Kel's mouth....

Soon...I was ready to fire up anytime...
Movements on my hips were bigger...
I could see that Kel was choking a little...

Soon the first stream was firing out....

Kel could felt it and she put her hand on my groin area...
Kel did not push me away...

As more streams were firing out...

Kel continued putting her hand on my groin area...
Kel was trying her best to take on everything into her mouth...
Kel did not let any of them dripping out from her mouth...

When my 2IC left Kel's mouth....

Kel showed me that she had swallowed everything into the throat...
It kind of surprise me that she could take all despite her being a first timer...

Showing me that Kel has swallowed everything...
Kel went on showing me her mouth and used her tongue to lick on my 2IC's head...

As I use my hand to perform a ''check-clear'' by jerking my 2ic...
My right hand went on touching Kel's face....

H88: Good girl.... Help me lick it clean...

Kel took my 2IC's back into her mouth...
Cleaning my 2IC's head, sucking and licking on it to make it clean....

We enjoyed the night as we soaked ourselves in the tub and I hugged her to sleep....

Since then, whenever Kel performed an oral for me , she would take everything into her mouth and licked it up clean.....

This is probably the last recount for Kelly as there isn't much special to mention about ....

TBC with other recounts ....

Till then , take care .....

Aiyo y u never first blood her then and there 😢
Old 22-03-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
sianz_dreamer is Cool - loads of Potential

Old 22-03-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianz_dreamer View Post

Made some errors and press submit while uploading and preparing for future stories ... Kindly ignore thanks ...

New recounts coming up in an hour or so ...

Thanks 🙏
Old 22-03-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Cont....

Next up is about Cindy (Page 6)...

I was drinking with my friend at one of the club and orchard area and I saw someone waved at me .. It was Cindy...

I haven't met Cindy for almost close to 2years as she had gotten into a serious relationship and I last heard that they were getting married....
I almost couldn't recongise Cindy as she had changed a lot... I was sure that her face and some of her body have undergo some plastic surgery especially her boobs, they were much bigger than before...

I sat down with her for a drink....

Soon, almost close to a bottle of liquor was gone...

As we were drinking and chatting about our past, catching up...
I could see from Cindy's face that she has something in mind...

H88: Are you ok? You seems to have something in your mind...

Cindy: My BF la ....
H88: What happened? I thought he treats you very well ? I can see that you are wearing so much branded and stuffs...
Cindy: Ya ... He is very kind to me but always busy with his work...He had to fly around...
H88: ok ma... Guys need to earn money ma ...
Cindy: We haven't been intimate for awhile..
H88: Aiya... It's like that la.... What to do .... Not that he beat you or cheat on you ma....
Cindy: We didn't even kiss for quite a while...
H88: How long ?
Cindy: 6months liao....
H88: Wah ... That's long....
Cindy: Ya lo...

After getting the info and also as we got more high, I got more daring....
My hands went over Cindy's neck and I pull in....

H88: Your BF never kiss you , I kiss you lo...
I pull Cindy in for a kiss...

Cindy took me into my mouth with any rejections...
Soon we became Frenching...
While we were frenching ,I push Cindy to lie down on the sofa against her back...

As we were frenching ...
My right hand went on to grab Cindy boobs...
There was no rejections...

When my hands on Cindy's boobs...

Cindy was feeling me all over my chest and my body....
Cindy was hungry for touches....

Soon my hand went under Cindy's dress...
Cindy welcomed me and lifted her left leg up ...
Cindy spreaded her legs wide for my access...

My right hand was feeling Cindy over her undies....

I was kissing Cindy....
My mouth went down....
From Cindy's face.....
To Cindy's neck....
Then to Cindy's chest....

I went back to frenching....

We continue our frenching and my hands went on feeling Cindy ....
When I was touching Cindy's pussy over her white lacy, her hips will move against my touches...

While I was touching Cindy's pussy ...

Cindy was starting to get a little bit high ...
I could feel a dampness gathering on her lacy ...
Cindy's left hand was feeling me outside my pants...

Breaking off the kiss ...

Cindy:Let's get to another place...
Cindy asked me to go to a place more private...

Cindy took her bag and got up...
Cindy lead me and we got out of the club...

I was planning to get a room or something but Cindy was against it...
Cindy: I cannot wait already... Go upstairs....

We went 2 levels up to a handicap toilet ...

Inside the toilet, Cindy pulled me in and we continue our Frenching...

While frenching....

My both hands went to the straps of Cindy's dress...
Pulling it down exposing Cindy's boobs....
Cindy's boobs have grown so much bigger...
I knew they were enhanced but I kept quiet as I didn't want to spoil the mood...

With now Cindy's boob in my view ...

My mouth went on to suck on Cindy's right nips..
My left hand was playing with her left nips...
Both my hands were fondling Cindy's boobs at the same time...

While both of my hands were fondilng Cindy's boobs....

My mouth went back kissing her ...

From kissing , my mouth moved slowly down to the neck....
Then to Cindy's right nips...

With my both hands and mouth all busy ...
Cindy's hands were feeling all over my body touching me everywhere...

Soon , My hands went down....

Cindy was hungry for touches ...
Cindy pushed her white lacy to a side welcoming me ...
My fingers went on to tease Cindy's clit...

Cindy's lacy were in obstructions.....

My mouth went on attacking Cindy's right nips...
Both of my hands went to pull Cindy's lacy down...

Cindy's lacy came off ...

With no obstructions....

My mouth continued attacking her right nips with my right hand as support ....
My left hand was busy fingering Cindy's pussy...

My left hand was moving fast on Cindy's pussy...

It was so fast that it caused Cindy to jerk her body to my touches...
Cindy was really hungry...

Cindy: Give me your dick...
H88: Wow ... So hungry??
Cindy: Yes... Very...

Soon it was Cindy turns to return the favor....

The moment I pulled out my pants down...
Cindy has already gotten in position...
Cindy went down straight to take my 2IC into her mouth...

Cindy: I really need this ....
Cindy began her sucking...

Cindy was giving me eye contact while she was sucking my 2IC...

H88: Wow... You seems very hungry....
Cindy : Yes.... Very...
H88: You like sucking my dick?
Cindy: Yes... I love sucking your dick...
H88: Who's dick do you like to suck ? Mine or your BF...

Cindy was licking my 2IC's head while we were talking dirty...

Cindy: Yours.... I love sucking your big dick....
Cindy went on licking my whole 2IC her tongue...

H88: Wow ... Your tongue still very flexible ...
Cindy: Ofcourse...
Cindy's tongue was very flexible....

Cindy's BJ skills were good and I was feeling high seeing my 2IC disappearing into her mouth...

Cindy: How's my skills? Better than SB?
Cindy began blobbing her head to and through with both of her hands on my thighs....
Cindy was performing the act freehand...

Cindy was working on my 2IC with her mouth....

Cindy's hands left my thighs...
Cindy went on pulling her dress all the way down to her knees...

Cindy: Better than SB?
Cindy used her left hand to lead my 2IC into her mouth...
Cindy's right hand remained on my thighs....
Cindy went on sucking my 2IC hungrily...

H88: SB's mouth can take the whole thing...
My right hand was at Cindy's head...
Holding on Cindy's head I ask her to go deeper...

As it has been a while since a dick had voilated Cindy's throat..
Cindy was soon gasping for air ...

When my 2IC left Cindy's mouth...
Mixtures of Cindy's saliva and my precum was dripping out from her mouth...

Cindy went on sucking my 2IC hungrily ....
H88: Do you want to fuck or are you happy with just a BJ?
Cindy: I need your dick inside me...
H88: I got no condom...
Cindy: The last guy that fucked me raw was you....
H88: Your BF?
Cindy: Only with condom ... He's very catious of getting me pregnant...

My right hand taps lightly on her head...
H88: Get up then...

H88: Lean on the wall ...

I positioned myself with both of us standing....
I pulled my shirt up a little to prevent it from getting any stains as Cindy was very wet...

Cindy : Don't shoot inside ...
H88: I know la...
I went into Cindy's unprotected pussy smoothly....
Cindy was very wet..
I started thrusting ...

I was only thrusting into Cindy for less than 5 minutes....

Cindy welcomed my visit with her first....

Cindy: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....
Cindy's hips were moving to my thrusting ....
Cindy matched back in synchronization to my thrust...

H88: So fast ah...
Cindy: You power ma ...

I went on to carry both of Cindy's leg up and begin to fuck her in stand and carry position....
Since I tried this position with Lin, I was in love with it...

I began my stand and carry position...

Cindy was hugging very tight to me....

Cindy: No one has done this to me before and it is feeling so so good!!!

I continue my stand and carry ...

I lifted both of Cindy's legs up as if I was doing some regimen in the gym...
Cindy: Fuck.... When did you learned this.... It feels so good....

I went on my stand and carry for quite some time...

Soon I was getting tired in stand and carry position....

I gave my last few trust forward before letting Cindy down....

H88:Let's switch to doggy....

We stopped the stand and carry position...
I got Cindy into doggy position...

Cindy: Faster....
Cindy was well prepare in doggy position...

H88: Wait la ...
I was sweating and feeling hot...
I went on to take out my shirt before resuming the act...

Now in the toilet, both of us were naked...

I continue my attack to Cindy in doggy position...
My left hand was grabbing Cindy's boobs...
My right hand was on Cindy's neck...
I began thrusting...

Cindy: Oh fuck!!!
My movements were so big that Cindy hands were all over in search for something to hold on to....

With my movements....

Cindy could only get on to the edge of the wall....
I didn't give Cindy any mercy and my attackings were fast...

Cindy: Fuck!!!!!

Cindy: Fuck .... I miss this feeling....
H88: I will feed you full....
Cindy: Did you got bigger?
H88: Maybe your BF too small?
Cindy: Noo....
H88: Then ?

Cindy: Maybe I forgot the feeling of a dick inside me already...
Cindy was dripping wet...

Cindy was moaning out very loud in the toilet...

The toilet was filled with mixtures of the music from the club outside and the echoes from Cindy moans...

H88 : Then enjoy mine now !!
Cindy: Yeah !!

As if we were up for the challenge...

In standing doggy position...
I pulled Cindy’s hands towards me…
I began my attack and went on thrusting…

I went on with my thrustings ….
Cindy was very wet…
I began to pick up my speed going on faster and faster…

H88: Want me to go deeper?
Cindy: YES!!!!
I carried Cindy's left leg up and put it on the basin..
I begin to go deeper in that position…

With Cindy's left leg inside the basin…
I grabbed on Cindy's boobs and began my deep penetration...
My 2IC was hitting Cindy's cervix with every thrusts I made ..

Cindy: OHH FUCK!!!!
Cindy was screaming to the deep penetration as she felt her cervix being hit and abused by me...

Soon I was getting tired..
Cindy : Sit down, let me ride…

I sat on the toilet bowl …
Cindy sat on me with her back facing me ...

We have been in actions in the toilet for more than half anhour...
Cindy was sweating her hair were messy…
Cindy adjusted her fringe …
Cindy began her attack sitting up and down moving her hips…

Cindy moving her hips grinding when she sat on my 2IC till the deepest…
My 2IC’s head was hitting her cervix..

Cindy kept on grinding till she jerked her body in spams…
Cindy: Arghhhhhhh!!!!!
Cindy's juices came gushing down my thighs…

Cindy: Oh fuck!!! This is feeling so good...I can feel you hitting my wall…

As Cindy recovered from her peak…

Cindy held on my left leg and started rocking up and down…

With Cindy rocking on….

Both of my hand went on grabbing Cindy's boobs…
My hips were moving up against her rockings…

My both of my hands were teasing Cindy’s nipples…
My palms were feeling Cindy’s boobs ...

The feeling on Cindy’s were so good….
I couldn't felt the difference…
If it was my first time touching them, I wouldn’t know that her size were enchanted before…

Cindy changed her position facing me and sat on me ...

I began my trusting moving my hips front and back…

Cindy: So tired… But .. It’s feeling so good … Fuck!!!
Cindy was hugging me over my shoulder…

I was using my hands on Cindy’s waist…
I used my hands to move Cindy’s body…

Cindy: OH!!! This feel good!!!!

With my hands on Cindy’s waist controlling the speed…

I went on doing the same thing and we were in this position for 10 minutes…

H88: Stand up I want to fuck from behind...

We got into doggy position…

We were sweating inside the toilet…
We used our palms to wipe off some sweats of our body..
Our palms were all filled with sweats…

Cindy was ready for my intrusion…

Cindy placed both of her hands on the wall…
I positioned myself and began to enter Cindy from behind…

I went on with my attack hard and fast ….

Both of Cindy's hands were opened wide apart on the wall for support when my trusting speed was picking up….

I went on my intrusion into Cindy’s unprotected pussy from behind…

Both of my hands held onto Cindy's waist as I thrust ...

Cindy was moaning out loud…
Cindy: Ohhhhhhhh…. Ohhhhhhhh…. Ohhhhhhhh….

Soon I was feeling that my limit were up ....
I gave my final miles...
I held on Cindy's left hand pulling her backwards as I went on thrusting even faster ....

H88: I’m cumming soon!!!
I went on fast for my last dash of the race….

Cindy: FUCKKKKK!!!!
Cindy was screaming….

Cindy: Don’t shoot inside!!! It’s my unsafe period!!!
H88: Ok…..

Soon . I felt my armies departing as I gave the last few thrusts with my hips and I pulled out of Cindy...
Cindy got her knees and I pushed my 2IC into her mouth...

I thrusted my 2IC deep into Cindy's mouth as I fired off ...
I thrusted myself deep straight into Cindy's throat as I continue firing ...
Cindy was using her hands trying to push me away a little as she felts my armies firing straight down to her throat...

I lit up a stick inside the toilet as I was catching my breather…

After awhile we clean ourselves and got dressed as we went back to the club for more drinks…. That night we drank quite a lot as we had lost a lot of water from our exercise earlier…..

TBC . .

Till then, take care…
Old 23-03-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
greenspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice juicy update. More please!
Advert Space Available