The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 14-03-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Any big tits in this area or tb area ? Pls pm. Thanks bros.
Old 14-03-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 15
necrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to allnecrolim is a name known to all
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCL7 View Post
Just came back from owo thai massage parlor. First time visiting thai masseuse. Looks maybe 6/10 milf type. Upon arrival my thought on her looks ok la since I'm a milf lover. Shop got no shower so bros please go to the toilet first. Massage was genuine but here comes the funny part where I was taken a back..halfway through the massage she ask me to turn to massage my groin area and ask me how old am I with a "I know something about you face". Suddenly she said that I'm being controlled by a bad spirit. She said that she always pray so she knows all about this ghost thingy. I was so scared, thinking to myself what I got myself into. Somemore it's my first time visiting a Thai place. So she started talking about all this spiritual thingy with I can only nod my head cause im lost for words. I just want to relax and she talk about all of this. Knowing thais is well know for spiritual thingy I decided to just listen. Don't want to pissed her off. Book a 1 hour session but end up 1.5 hours cause she said that she talk alot so she doesn't want to shortchanged me. Towards the end she pops the GQ then she said that she actually don't know how to say to me after talking about all those spiritual things. I rejected her offer and she is ok with it. I mean who in the right mind would do the deeds after hearing all those spiritual things. Paid her 68 and off I go. My payment is via paynow. She doesn't even check whether I submit or not. But i don't want to gamble on not paying cause who knows she might send her spirit or ghost to haunt me. Hahahahaha ok thats my scary encounter. Pardon my English.

HAhah had that too. took up the gq question. very mechanical. not for me. she will try to play your c8ck a bit, but.. very mechanical. left like a robot arm doing a set of preprogrammed movements.
Old 17-03-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 0
woshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoshini88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Passed by Bmc wanted eat but hawker closed, walked to L2 staircase heading down to foodcenter also closed saw the ML end up went in at 50/hr. Massage so so end up brush my ass n dick, flip rd pressed her butt n small A boobs no resistance than she grab my dick n just hj…managed pull down her pants n finger her but nothing more than that..she say next time come upstairs wash face same boss…paid n left..
Can share?
Old 17-03-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

anyone tried Lisa from spa ville before? can share FR
Old 17-03-2023, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
I would love to have Annie do massage for me but too bad she don’t. So I stop visiting there.
Old 19-03-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner952 View Post
Jess** jg therapy is quite legit. Used to have issues getting up.
But after a few sessions of detox. Strong like a bull now.

I would say Is another kind of therapeutic enjoyment. At least the post therapy benefits are lasting

And her set of solid racks are always a plus point.

Bro, can share?
Old 19-03-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
willfly1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk View Post
I would love to have Annie do massage for me but too bad she don’t. So I stop visiting there.
I also stopped going there after coco left and Rtc
Old 19-03-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It seems like there is too much action here. I usually go there at night after 8pm or on weekends
Old 19-03-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
this shop abit too open and quite exp compared to others in the area
Old 19-03-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

Judy from relaz went back china. Dun wan tell me when coming back sg
Old 19-03-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Oldmanliaola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
this shop abit too open and quite exp compared to others in the area
Now don't have the before 2pm promo anymore. Consider ex in this area.
Old 20-03-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Shootandzao123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone pm FR for Jo***yn from S*y spa? Much appreciated🙏🏻
Old 21-03-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
I also stopped visiting after SYT Coco RTC, any bro knows if Coco come back alr?
Old 21-03-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 14
firex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud offirex has much to be proud of

First time went Jo****** s** at TB and choose C**** today. Had a great time. Entrance fee is high but feels worth it as the massage is good and sensual is tip top. Just a little worried about the small window tho.

Last edited by firex; 21-03-2023 at 11:20 PM.
Old 21-03-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Oldmanliaola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
First time went Jo****** s** at TB and choose C**** today. Had a great time. Entrance fee is high but feels worth it as the massage is good and sensual is tip top. Just a little worried about the small window tho.
You come out of the shop machiam auto perfume. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1