The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 21-03-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by icyblue View Post
After she fulfilled her promises here i fulfilled mine.

Shop ID: 2 Chinese Character
Name: SxSx
Body: S- Curve B/C Cupper
Look: 8/10 Consider Pretty
Massage: 9/10
BJ: 8/10
HJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10

Damage: 55+ Standard

Tips: I gave additional for her additional “care”
That day I just asked if she got full package. But the price she quoted I just pretend like I
never asked. Lol
There is one fat and ugly guy always like to look for her buy her meal. But she told me this guy just affecting her biz. As walk in customers dare not go into the shop. Lol
Old 21-03-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
ilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud ofilovegirlgirl has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
I couldn't stand such cheapo trading. It's such open playground yet wanted to b secretive and asked to trade. Lol.

With regards to service someone already written got 5G before me. But the ML die-hard fans don believe that time.
Hahahhahahaa
Old 21-03-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raedong View Post
Finally got to try S**k S*a as recommend by some bros here.

Overall impression quite good. Not pushy on packages, I took the min one and still got the GQ. Got served by Yo** and she's very pleasant. Unfortunately she say no full package available. Did I read wrongly cos I seem to read other bros got offered? PM me to confirm which girl have bro. I would prefer to have full course haha
Want to trade info bro? I got young viet total $50 damages can auto-roam with no top ups.
Old 21-03-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

S1 spa. Any recommendations for this spa? Is it good?
Old 21-03-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 2
SGuncle is a glorious beacon of lightSGuncle is a glorious beacon of lightSGuncle is a glorious beacon of lightSGuncle is a glorious beacon of lightSGuncle is a glorious beacon of lightSGuncle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekalot View Post
Finally rtm S S at tpy. Managed to book Yu**. When came into the room, was able to recognise her features. Sure there was ps on phone but can still recognise her. Even with some discount, appearance wise wouldn’t reject. Chio.

Massage strength was a lot. Opted for backstepping. Overall I would say she packs a punch if you can take on that strength. But if cannot she is willing to adjust also. She said that in China, in order to pass the exam , need to put in strength. Not sure if is true.

Face down massage all the way, waiting for the brush to happen. Not many accidental brushes and she lightly tapped on lil bro and asked if I want it there. Nod my head and she proceed to tease rubbing my little head and using her fingers to electrify me. Lift up my butt afew times for her to do her stuff.

Basically I just lie there as I watched her do her staff with my rod and balls. It almost look so professional because throughout the whole process, there as no eye contact. She just focus on my rod.

After sometime she signaled for me to turn face up. Then tune up the mood as she lean towards me to jack me off. I asked if can touched. When she nodded, I put hands around her boobs and was surprised. Bigger than I thought. Very firm as well. Could resist but slide my hands into her shirt to which she didn’t resist also. Pull up to reveal those boobs, no resist. Lift down her bra no resist. Surprise surprise. Lean my head forward about to zhut she just said she scared pain. I said don’t worry and just proceed on, gentle swirling of my tongue around the nipples. Cummed in no time.

Showered and gave one blue. She kept inviting to come back as she said she need to meet monthly target. I smiled and said sure. It is a good deal after all. Did I forget to mention that counter didn’t even asked to top up maybe because returning customer. But I’m always on look out to try elsewhere la. So interested bro please pm to trade
Please share contact!
Old 21-03-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster23 View Post
S1 spa. Any recommendations for this spa? Is it good?
Sorry bro, the girls at this spa will ask you to top here, top up there, for every request you make on top of the std $50. I get tired of haggling here.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboi1988 View Post
Sorry bro, the girls at this spa will ask you to top here, top up there, for every request you make on top of the std $50. I get tired of haggling here.
Thnz for the valuable infor bro. Shall not waste my time there too. Uppz u
Old 21-03-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 6
SoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud ofSoftRiceKing has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyboi1988 View Post
If u handsome enough and the ml likes u, everything can talk 1
Old 21-03-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Any bros tried K*m* from Lor 1 Blk 125 Z* K*ng Foot Reflex? She looks quite good and boobs quite big from her pics. Would appreciate some FR on her! She’s on my list
Old 21-03-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
JubileeHours deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been awhile since I went to Y**I, still as good as before. Really value for money if you ask me as they are not pushy, and entrance $$ not too expensive. Wanting to try A**y, maybe next time 😬😬
Old 22-03-2023, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
glgatlp is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
Just went to a budget joint at 18x. Happen to pass by and went in. Entrance 55. Got 3 program there. 50hj,80bj and 100cim. Not syt but early milf. To mi the look and massage are fine. I dun have the contact but I can tell u the blk number and unit number. Not level 2 spa. It's at ground floor
Pls share contact bro thanks!
Old 22-03-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
jimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share with me too bro? Thanks a million.
Old 22-03-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagusman81 View Post
Want to trade info bro? I got young viet total $50 damages can auto-roam with no top ups.

Sounds good leh, this one in toa payoh?

I can trade too... Had wonderful bj at the joint in tpy central.
Very accommodating... Even knee down to bj, then lie down while I bang her mouth..
Old 22-03-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
blackgold666 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louiskhoo View Post
Tired one shop at tpy c xx5 and was served by Tina... Tall slim looking girl... Just too bad that need to pay upsize price to touch her boobs and if wanna suck it also much top up.. didn't top up cos was turned off by this time of menu...
hi able to pm ctc? tia
Old 22-03-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louiskhoo View Post
Sounds good leh, this one in toa payoh?

I can trade too... Had wonderful bj at the joint in tpy central.
Very accommodating... Even knee down to bj, then lie down while I bang her mouth..
Hi Bro, have pmed you back. The location is just outside of Toa Payoh, got viet and prc meimei. Have hj and bj depending on girl. Just one blue note for hj and roaming sial!

Last edited by bagusman81; 22-03-2023 at 12:20 PM. Reason: removed some details
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1