The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Quick story time….
My regular pt maid was recomended by previous pinay pt maid who went back pinoyland. They usually come together to finish faster. They told me that E is actually butch and have pinay gf. Did not bother so when my original pr went back E started first time she was alone nothing happened just some talk talk nxt few times she came w another pinay which they said was her gf hahaha. One time while she was cleaning kitchen and bending down i caressed her ass hahaha it was fucking hard and tight. She was suprised and tried avoid but did not make a sound…. So just continued and she just say sssssshhh as her fren was ironing in the room. Rubba rubba only and pulled up her shirt to touch boobs she dun allow my suck hahaha took her hand and put on my hard cock and she just up and down….. was so horny that i came very fast hahaha she just laughed and clean up my cum on the floor….. me went back to couch happy man hehehehe….. Part 2 nxt time….

Last edited by axlrose; 12-03-2023 at 03:03 PM.
Old 15-03-2023, 05:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
[!
Yummy butt .. looks like she's used frontal entry
Old 15-03-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro. Hehehe have to lube gererously….. better doggy for her…
Old 15-03-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice thread. Love to view more pics!
Old 16-03-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Thanks bro. So part 2. One time she came alone as her usual tag team partner busy. Just woke up when she watsapped that she is reaching. So got up and did some business hehehe when she messaged she already at the door i opened so when i saw she was alone i just toom her hand and brought her to the bedroom. Pushed up her shirt and bra and started to lick her small eraser nipples while rubbing me hard on her…. Finally managed to remove her shorts hehehe she was starting to get wet. No kissing and bj. But was already hard started rubbing my cock on her pussy and she keeps squirming and telling me cannot cannot but she was getting wetter….. so just continue sucking and licking her firm tits and slowly slowly put in my cock only missionary position so she cannot escape hahahaha. When i finally penetrated her just stayed inside first. Think she accepted and told me dont cum inside so started pumping in and out she is tight….. pumped and cum quick as was really horny pulled out and released rhe evil the spray some even reaching her tits 😂. Took tissue cleaned her up and she wore back pantoes and shorts washed up and proceeded to clean and iron after…..
Old 16-03-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shiok to break a so call butch. Better if can get both the butch and her gf together in a 3some.hahahaha
Old 17-03-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Yah bro…. But no bj and kiss just touch cock hahaha…. But just release n go ok lah.
Old 19-03-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
DailyBoredom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like getting exciting
Old 20-03-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Hahaha not so much bro past fee weeks always cum w her partner n wife in also so no action……
Old 21-03-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quick story time while otw work……
So one sunday me alone again and my butch maid came alone again hoseleh so i thought hahaha…. She told me have period lah cannot walaueh she dun want bk so let her just hold cock but cannot tahan after alot of pattern maanged remove shorts and she did have 😂 so brought her to shower washed cunt and just rubbed and fucked her doggy….. then evil thoughts started i pulled out and started rubbing her black hole put some soap on both and started rub rub til i managed to finally put head in she was suprised and tried to pull away but told her to relax it will be easier she kept saying masakit masakit kuya….. pain pain tried go slowly but cannot tahan it was really reallt fucking tight so pumped a few more and released the evil felt her asshole throbbing while inside…… pulled out and we cleaned up. After that just relaxed while she continued do work til finish….. damn rainy morning ugh….. have a great weekend to all.
Old 21-03-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with milf fwb last week. First time using blindfold on myself. Lied down on bed with just my pants with blindfold on while she was still fully clothed. She slowly rub and tease me here and there before removing my pants and underwear. Slowly rubbed my cock and kept focusing on my frenulum area so shiok. Everytime i say I about to cum she stops abruptly to let me rest. Couldnt resist and just took off the blindfold myself. A bit of edging later she starts licking her hands and uses her saliva as lube as she continues to rub. Then she starts giving bj. My first time getting bj from a lady with tongue piercing, felt so good. I ask her to strip but she only take off her shirt. Ask her take off more she say no and tell me need to tease me more first.

Continued edging and bj with me squirming and wanting to cum for dunno how long before she finally took off her bra and shorts. Asked me to suck her tits. Very nice c cup . Hear her moan so fucking hot. Play with boobs for a bit then slowly work my way down to her panties. Tried licking her with panties on but she couldnt feel anything so just took it off 🤣. Proceeded to lick her. Seeing her moan and squirm was very hot.

Finally put condom on and fuck her but after all that edging i didnt last long 😅. Came in the condom. Wash up a bit then round 2. She started bjing me and getting me hard again. A bit of edging also. Then repeat, lick her boobs and pussy. Put on condom 2nd time started fucking for a bit then she say cant feel anything with condom on. So she just pulled it off. I got even harder. Didnt put it in first. We swap position and she started grinding me cowgirl. She's trimmed so the stubby hair felt quite weird on my cock but also quite nice. Then she lifted herself up a bit a slowly put in the tip. The tip go in and out for a bit before finally push all the way in. Felt so good. Fuck in cowgirl for a bit then change to missionary. Her breathing got heavier and started moaning more as well. When she finally came her body shake quite a bit, so sexy . Switched to doggy to finish up and I came on her tits.

After that shower together and fondle each other for a bit and chat. Say I could improve my boob sucking and rhythm/pace when fucking. Also suggested next time to tie me my hands so I cant just remove the blindfold 🤣. Was a great night. Cant wait to meet her again
Old 21-03-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Nice hehehe enjoy bro!!!
Old 21-03-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

My pinay slut…… noisy hehehe always think next room can hear her scream.
Old 21-03-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

No kid fresh tight and horny
Old 21-03-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
Ratbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really love the pictures that you add TS, it really gives us alot of context and help with our imagination as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1